Collapse

Sanskriti Housing Society, Arun Seth & Co., Wakad, Pune

Last updated: February 24 2016
34 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sanskriti Housing Society, Arun Seth & Co., Wakad, Pune

Thanks a lot for sharing details friends. Very helpful indeed. And it is indeed good idea to stay in location on rent before buying. You get all the pros & cons first hand.
    Btw, buying illegally constructed flats gives more boost for builder to blatantly violate rules. If buyers become more aware & not greedy, most of probs can be sorted out easily.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

HI Friends,

I visited sanskriti phase 3 project today for 3BHK. Rates are very good compared to other builders in the area. I have read lots of negative comments about the project. Did anyone booked a flat there recently ?

Comment

Originally posted by vonkar2002 View Post
        HI Friends,

I visited sanskriti phase 3 project today for 3BHK. Rates are very good compared to other builders in the area. I have read lots of negative comments about the project. Did anyone booked a flat there recently ?
        What is the per square feet rate offered? Also can you let us know about the total package offered for 3 BHK?

Comment

The flats were offered in 3900 psf way back in 2012 last . Ready reckoner rates were revised to 4200 rs in 2013.

I searched the brochures from my Brochure archive from 2013 and re-collected the hall in 2bhk was 13*12 and no space for dining table at all.

Good that I didn't go ahead with the booking !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X