Any word on the pricing here?
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5K it is. and as if the cost wasn't ridiculous, they have the following slogan/tagline for this project. i have spent several hours thinking about what it means but i haven't figured out its meaning.

a hobby is more than just that. nothing goes unnoticed.

this is accompanied by a picture of something that resembles a gas burner or a floodlit stadium. what is the meaning of all this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vinod Gupte
    5K it is. and as if the cost wasn't ridiculous, they have the following slogan/tagline for this project. i have spent several hours thinking about what it means but i haven't figured out its meaning.

this is accompanied by a picture of something that resembles a gas burner or a floodlit stadium. what is the meaning of all this?

might be .. they have studied in depth and have not neglected kitchen too and cooking might be hobby for some one and they spend too time in kitchen :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • saarthi

Originally Posted by Vinod Gupte
    5K it is. and as if the cost wasn't ridiculous, they have the following slogan/tagline for this project. i have spent several hours thinking about what it means but i haven't figured out its meaning.

It is a spelling mistake and it should read: a hubby is more than just that.
    The picture of gas stove indicate that the hubby must be in the kitchen while the wifey is in the stadium watching/playing a match.Clear total reversal of roles.(Not that i subscribe to the view that wife's role is only in Kitchen)

Dear Vinod,
    I hope to have resolved your doubts.
    Ps all this is in good humor.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Basically the statement and the pic kept staring at me every evening while returning home so what I could infer was that the society is so impressive that even a Hob ( a rough way to define a burner and hence the picture) will be noticed :bab (59):
    Hence you can 'notice' the 'hob' in an irrelevant statement!

That is the best I could infer and after that I have slept well!
    CommentQuote
  • aha! so, it is indeed a burner and not a stadium. hobby, gas burner, noticed?!? umm ok. i need to have an interview with the guy who thought of something as lame as that.

the following line would have been more apt.

you buy at souvenir. you become a hobo. nothing goes unnoticed.

lol at "after that i have slept well."
    CommentQuote
  • The rooms are very small, especially for the 3 BHK apts. Carpet area is less than 1000 sq. feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,
    I am planning to book 1 BHK flat in Souvenir. I think the location of the project is good. Builder is quoting 5000 psf. I do not have any idea about this builder reputation.
    Please share your comments on this project. Has anybody done deal in this project?
    Thanks much.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share your feedback about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello there,

Anyone purchased a flat at Saarrthi Souvenir?
    Have been considering a 2 BHK (811 sqft only), costing close to 51L (5200 psf).
    Any thoughts on price, location, property, builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody who have purchased the flat please respond about the latest quotes.
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to Book a 1 BHK

Hi,

I am planning to book a 1 BHK. The price offered is 5500 psf with the total package coming to 42.2 lacs (non garden facing) and 43.5 for a garden facing flat. All 2 BHK (compact size) has been booked so settling for a 1 BHK. The possesion date given is Dec 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iffipune
    Hi,

I am planning to book a 1 BHK. The price offered is 5500 psf with the total package coming to 42.2 lacs (non garden facing) and 43.5 for a garden facing flat. All 2 BHK (compact size) has been booked so settling for a 1 BHK. The possesion date given is Dec 2015.

is the builder and location that good that you have budget of 2 bhk but still settling for 1 bhk ? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Lifesaver,

Good observation :) Its not that Saarrthi is a top notch builder or something. My budget was never for a 2 BHK...But if you are aware, there was a CREDAI exhibition last weekend where you can book a flat at 10% own contribution and the rest 10% at the time of possession. Only because of this scheme, did i thought of going for a 2 BHK.

Now before you ask me another question, why not some other 2 BHK...Well that's the smallest 2 BHK (811 sq ft...a 1.5 BHK actually) i can afford...The one at Western Hills (799 sq ft) is after 3 years....So that's why i went for a 1 BHK. AND yes the location is good and an advantage (opp Vibgyor school...I have a baby too :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Finally Booked a 1 BHK

Finally booked a 1 BHK in Saarrthi Souvenir !!!
    The rate offered was 5450 psf and possession promised by Dec 2015.
    CommentQuote