Saarrthi Souvenir by Saarrthi Group in Baner, Pune

Last updated: July 8 2018
56 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Saarrthi Souvenir by Saarrthi Group in Baner, Pune

Hello there,

Anyone purchased a flat at Saarrthi Souvenir?
    Have been considering a 2 BHK (811 sqft only), costing close to 51L (5200 psf).
    Any thoughts on price, location, property, builder?

Comment

Anybody who have purchased the flat please respond about the latest quotes.

Comment

Planning to Book a 1 BHK

Hi,

I am planning to book a 1 BHK. The price offered is 5500 psf with the total package coming to 42.2 lacs (non garden facing) and 43.5 for a garden facing flat. All 2 BHK (compact size) has been booked so settling for a 1 BHK. The possesion date given is Dec 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by iffipune View Post
          Hi,

I am planning to book a 1 BHK. The price offered is 5500 psf with the total package coming to 42.2 lacs (non garden facing) and 43.5 for a garden facing flat. All 2 BHK (compact size) has been booked so settling for a 1 BHK. The possesion date given is Dec 2015.

is the builder and location that good that you have budget of 2 bhk but still settling for 1 bhk ?

Comment

Hello Lifesaver,

Good observation Its not that Saarrthi is a top notch builder or something. My budget was never for a 2 BHK...But if you are aware, there was a CREDAI exhibition last weekend where you can book a flat at 10% own contribution and the rest 10% at the time of possession. Only because of this scheme, did i thought of going for a 2 BHK.

Now before you ask me another question, why not some other 2 BHK...Well that's the smallest 2 BHK (811 sq ft...a 1.5 BHK actually) i can afford...The one at Western Hills (799 sq ft) is after 3 years....So that's why i went for a 1 BHK. AND yes the location is good and an advantage (opp Vibgyor school...I have a baby too :-)

Comment

Finally Booked a 1 BHK

Finally booked a 1 BHK in Saarrthi Souvenir !!!
              The rate offered was 5450 psf and possession promised by Dec 2015.

Comment

Where is this project located ?

Comment

I am Planning to buy a 2BHK which is costing around 72 lacs, any suggestion on this property, Is it really worth buying property there.
                  What are the benifits I heard that there is a bypass road coming to Hinjewadi IT park.

Comment

@Compuwalah > This Project is located behind Mercedes Benz Showroom and opposite to Teerth Towers and Vibgyor High School.

Realestate14 > Well, Cant suggest whether 2BHK for 72 lacs is worth or not. You need to evaluate as per your need, preference and budget. But yes, even i heard that a Bypass road is being planned from Hinjewadi Phase 1 near to this location. Also the property is near to the highway so accessibility is not an issue.
                    Last edited March 7 2014, 05:32 PM. Reason: updates

Comment

Just one quick suggestion for you guys.. Been observing.. Saarthi is choosing locations outside pmc/pcmc so that they can easily fool people... As doing illegal things are a bit easier... Anyways coming to souvenir.. Just one quick question again.. I see three building with supposedly 2 wings in each... Correct me if I m wrong iffipune...
                      Just ask two questions.
                      1. What Is that total built up area of souvenir by checking their N/A .. I hope you know this on tips as you have bought the flat...
                      2. If it is >= 20000 sq mt which I see by looking at the plans.. Just ask about EC...I don't think Saarthi has even applied for it..

Just get these information to benefit you and all others in this thread...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X