Saarrthi Souvenir by Saarrthi Group in Baner, Pune

Last updated: July 8 2018
56 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Saarrthi Souvenir by Saarrthi Group in Baner, Pune

Originally posted by iffipune View Post
    AND yes the location is good and an advantage (opp Vibgyor school...I have a baby too :-)
    The area very close to it is also infamous for pimps supplying you know what... And I could see you have a family too.. And security should be a top notch concern too..

Comment

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
      The area very close to it is also infamous for pimps supplying you know what... And I could see you have a family too.. And security should be a top notch concern too..
      Add to it the 'Mathadi' organisation who will demand money for any tempo, truck which brings good to your flat & also the tanker mafia which will demand exorbitant rates.
      And yes, this area is notorious for 'Shaukin adda' .
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi, any word on this project, i am planning to buy a 3BHK here.
        Anybody who has already purchased here ?

Comment

EC Links

@lifesaver and @realacres :

EC approval request submission : https://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/SEIAA_48_83.pdf
          EC approval : link : https://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/EC_83_Saarthi.pdf

Hinjewadi phase-3 road being on this project.

some independent links : Hinjewadi Information Technology park to get better roads - The Times of India

MIDC to build Balewadi-Hinjewadi road - The Times of India

Would this change your views, or the development going in this region now and this being, just opposite of a school.

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh pune View Post

EC approval request submission : https://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/SEIAA_48_83.pdf

some independent links : Hinjewadi Information Technology park to get better roads - The Times of India

Would this change your views, or the development going in this region now and this being, just opposite of a school.

Thanks.
            If they have all approvals, then I think it comes down to choice now.

Comment

Thanks.

not my views...

1) saarthi is a notorious builder.. won't give you peaceful sleep...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...502-page3.html

2) that area is somewhat unplanned or some omen attached... every area is developing apart from that piece of land... i went there to rohan lehar 3 years ago and there was nothing there.. no medicine shop no restaurants..no market..no nothing...
              and i went to see western hills.. 2 years back.still no progress...

3) in the attachment why does it say

a) "part sanction received" !!"

b) it says OC should be given when availability of drinking water is ensured how do you see that happening ! i don't think they have proper water supply.. and then when the development will complete.. he will skip this part as the buyers will insist to take possession to save rent.. so in short you are paying 90 lakhs for such miserable life .. (no life .. insecure. no water.. no shops.. no development in sight ... )

links shows only road !! that too dated 3 years old...

baat kuch hazam nahi hui !!

Comment

Thanks @BaagadBilla and @Lifesaver : Much has changed on this area, in between last three years.
                I am sure, and agree this doesn't gives me the values of 90 Lakhs, But not sure of where else, I would be able to get a 3 BHK and good surroundings and a combination of floor plan as well.

Looked, at Pristine Prolife, BU Bhandari Alcarity, Nyati Equatorial.
                Taking two steps ahead and 4 steps back, gets me standing on the rental property again

Thanks for the comments and knowledge here

Comment

Thanks @BaagadBilla and @Lifesaver : Much has changed on this area, in between last three years.
                  I am sure, and agree this doesn't gives me the values of 90 Lakhs, But not sure of where else, I would be able to get a 3 BHK and good surroundings and a combination of floor plan as well.

Looked, at Pristine Prolife, BU Bhandari Alcarity, Nyati Equatorial.
                  Taking two steps ahead and 4 steps back, gets me standing on the rental property again

Thanks for the comments and knowledge here
                  Can you explain what much changed?

Comment

Something in Sus ...

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post
                    Can you explain what much changed?
                    In terms of projects and facilities at this location:
                    Projects : Teerth, Rohan Lehar, Western Hills, Sarrtthi, Alacrity, Teirra Viva (Others, Kunal, DSK and KUMAR)
                    International School.
                    Shops, Near Teerth Towers, Rohan Lehar, (Dmart- 2-3 kms away)
                    Restaurants in Baner (2-4 kms radius)
                    The whole Left side of the highway(coming from Bangalore), which was an empty patch of land 3-4 years back, is now urbanised.
                    Ofcourse, Water concerns in this area are still heard.

Regards,
                    Saurabh

Comment

Saarthi Souvenir, Saarthi Group, Mahalunge, Pune

Hello People,

I am going to buy a 3 bhk (1316 sq. ft, its not much but i am happy.) in Saarthi Souvenir project by Saarthi Group.It is located in Baner Annexe or Mahalunge adjacent to Teerth Tower.

After lot of bargain the builder is qouting me Rs. 5300 PSF making the flat of 84 lakhs that includes everything (agreement value, VAT, ST, SD & Rgtn, maintenance, parking, club membership and everything else).

Possession will be in Dec 2015.

Currently it is not in any corporation but It is announced that mahalunge will be under PMC in future.

I am going to book it but getting little worried also about the future of this area.
                      Please guide me with your views whether I should book or keep searching.

Thanks in Advance !!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X