Any word on the pricing here?
Read more
52 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by som12988
    Hello People,

I am going to buy a 3 bhk (1316 sq. ft, its not much but i am happy.) in Saarthi Souvenir project by Saarthi Group.It is located in Baner Annexe or Mahalunge adjacent to Teerth Tower.

After lot of bargain the builder is qouting me Rs. 5300 PSF making the flat of 84 lakhs that includes everything (agreement value, VAT, ST, SD & Rgtn, maintenance, parking, club membership and everything else).

Possession will be in Dec 2015.

Currently it is not in any corporation but It is announced that mahalunge will be under PMC in future.

I am going to book it but getting little worried also about the future of this area.
    Please guide me with your views whether I should book or keep searching.

Thanks in Advance !!!

What about their scheme of No ST, No SD, No ST and No VAT? They have been campaigning for last more than 1 month about waiver of government charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinrath
    From what i know the rate for a 1047 flat sold recently in August 2015 is 5051 psft. You can bargain further. The total consideration amt for a 2 BHK comes to 58L (without stamp duty / reg)

Bargain more.

Thank you so much for the current rate. :)

Originally Posted by sjaw321
    What about their scheme of No ST, No SD, No ST and No VAT? They have been campaigning for last more than 1 month about waiver of government charges.

yes they have that scheme, but since i asked for more discount they took me out of that scheme and negotiated on psf rate.

For now I am keeping this project aside but in consideration because I visited Regency classic and found it pretty good.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in this project ..seen floor plan but not visited site yet...I am much concerned about water availability .Can you trough some light on water situation in this area and particularly for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachmo
    I am interested in this project ..seen floor plan but not visited site yet...I am much concerned about water availability .Can you trough some light on water situation in this area and particularly for this project?

From what i see in the EC docs this project has partial sanction because they have only got it for one bldg as mentioned by the sales guy. The basis of selling this project is the proposed road from Balewadi to Hinj Phase 3. Up until they clear EC water would have to come from bore wells and shall probably be treated by a captive RO.

Also i m not sure if this area is under any municipal corp yet . Anyone having that info ?
    CommentQuote
    Hello People,

I am going to buy a 3 bhk (1316 sq. ft, its not much but i am happy.) in Saarthi Souvenir project by Saarthi Group.It is located in Baner Annexe or Mahalunge adjacent to Teerth Tower.

After lot of bargain the builder is qouting me Rs. 5300 PSF making the flat of 84 lakhs that includes everything (agreement value, VAT, ST, SD & Rgtn, maintenance, parking, club membership and everything else).

Possession will be in Dec 2015.

Currently it is not in any corporation but It is announced that mahalunge will be under PMC in future.

I am going to book it but getting little worried also about the future of this area.
    Please guide me with your views whether I should book or keep searching.

Thanks in Advance !!!

I hope you might have done well research about SAARRTHI SOUVENIR project and I would be glad to hear few tips from you.

Did you finally buy here? On which floor? What was the per sqft rate and total package?

My few takes:
    1. I visited the site recently and found that the road which goes from behind Mercedez Benz showroom (700 mtr patch) is in very poor condition and it was the same 2-3 years back as well, so not sure if one should go ahead with this project as this area seems to be not developing fast.
    2. Also notice the one time maintenance charge for 2 years they are quoting; INR 5 per sqft is a loot and will add to your total package cost.
    3. Their 4th building's construction(Senior citizen homes) has not started yet; does that also mean they will delay the completion certificate process, as they will simply say project is not complete yet? Also people living in B building(3 BHKs only) will face problems like noise from construction, mosquitoes and dust.
    4. I can't understand why would one mix senior citizen homes with regular homes. Is it due to extra building permissions to earn more money? I don't think Saarrthi would have done this out of any noble intentions. While I respect the attempt to create homes for senior citizens, I think they should have their separate society altogether as they have different priorities than that of relatively young IT folks. The kind of culture senior citizens bring would not go along well with regular homes in which majority of IT young crowd would want to stay. That's 2-3 decades generation gap we are talking here. Needless to talk that one who is retired gets most use of Amenity space.
    5. The guy over phone told me that they have loading of 20% as he calculated percentage on total built up saleable area. I told him loading is calculated on Carpet area and terrace should be considered as 50% of it's size(old way though); but he said terrace is 100% nowadays(which I have to accept- can't help in front of greed of builders); so I calculated considering the total carpet area plus 100% terrace and the loading came to be 30% overall. I said loading is high to him on which he answered that their other projects have 35% loading and other builders are having close to 40% as well. That explains their shameless attitude, the reality is in Pune loading should not go beyond 20-25% as we have ample space in Pune.
    6. Have you really measured the carpet area with the tape? If not then do it, as this will set you down by 4-5 lakhs easily if you get less area. To earn few thousands per month I work very hard so invest 100 times more time on this flat's purchase than what you do in work.
    7. Have you given them maintenance charges? I would say don't give until they give you possession of amenities that they have proposed.
    8. Build quality of pillars seem good to me but does not mean internal flat quality will also be good? Invest time to understand their other projects as well where people have panned their quality.
    9. Last but not least, they should cut 20% more to make it of real value. When they launched in Dec 2012 they had rate of INR 5000(very high that time) per sqft and now they are still quoting the INR 5100(little high currently). No appreciation! This itself tells that area will not witness boom. I would say settle at INR 4500 per sqft as that should be real scene there. Your complete package should not go beyond 75 lakhs for end use, forget appreciation.

BTW, What's the building next to Showroom going to be?

I am looking for one 2/3 bhk in 3-4 projects in that area like Puranik's Aldea(poor quality construction plus 40% loading (r u kidding?)), Regency Classic, VJ's Yashwin, Teerth Towers, Saarrthi Souvenir, Atul Westerhills, Alacrity, Kumar's Pinakin(Fraud builder as per online reviews), Ganga Acropolis(hugely priced and a very badly reviewed builder too) etc. so curious to the core to understand projects before I lock one.

Also PMC will not come anytime soon here I think. Builders have been selling flats from 2009 here with promise that PMC is about to come:). I remember one song when I come here always 'PAANI RE PAANI PAANI RE'.
    CommentQuote
  • All the projects in the locality are quoting above 5000/-psf...ranging between 5000/-psf - 6500/-psf.
    Dont see any chance of anyone negotiating significantly below 5000/-psf.

Maybe with higher down payment and only the builders in distress.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sjaw321
    All the projects in the locality are quoting above 5000/-psf...ranging between 5000/-psf - 6500/-psf.
    Dont see any chance of anyone negotiating significantly below 5000/-psf.

Maybe with higher down payment and only the builders in distress.

Don't take me literally. All I wanted to say is to bargain hard to get bottom price which is 5000 we know:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RightComment
    Don't take me literally. All I wanted to say is to bargain hard to get bottom price which is 5000 we know:)

The latest i know from this project is that the builder is selling leftover flats at "discounted" rates close to 5000. The last i saw on paper was 5051 in mid Aug 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Early possession saarrthi souvenir

I have booked a flat in sarrathi souvenir.C 811sq ft 2bhk.

He has promised possession dec 2015 on paper,but he is saying that we can give early possession for A and c buildings.

Has anybody booked a flat in this project. Is anybody ready to take early possession.As there A and C wings are ready.
    I want possession ASAP as i m staying on rent.
    CommentQuote
  • A friend of mine booked in A2. What quote did you get ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RightComment
    I hope you might have done well research about SAARRTHI SOUVENIR project and I would be glad to hear few tips from you.

Did you finally buy here? On which floor? What was the per sqft rate and total package?

My few takes:
    1. I visited the site recently and found that the road which goes from behind Mercedez Benz showroom (700 mtr patch) is in very poor condition and it was the same 2-3 years back as well, so not sure if one should go ahead with this project as this area seems to be not developing fast.
    2. Also notice the one time maintenance charge for 2 years they are quoting; INR 5 per sqft is a loot and will add to your total package cost.
    3. Their 4th building's construction(Senior citizen homes) has not started yet; does that also mean they will delay the completion certificate process, as they will simply say project is not complete yet? Also people living in B building(3 BHKs only) will face problems like noise from construction, mosquitoes and dust.
    4. I can't understand why would one mix senior citizen homes with regular homes. Is it due to extra building permissions to earn more money? I don't think Saarrthi would have done this out of any noble intentions. While I respect the attempt to create homes for senior citizens, I think they should have their separate society altogether as they have different priorities than that of relatively young IT folks. The kind of culture senior citizens bring would not go along well with regular homes in which majority of IT young crowd would want to stay. That's 2-3 decades generation gap we are talking here. Needless to talk that one who is retired gets most use of Amenity space.
    5. The guy over phone told me that they have loading of 20% as he calculated percentage on total built up saleable area. I told him loading is calculated on Carpet area and terrace should be considered as 50% of it's size(old way though); but he said terrace is 100% nowadays(which I have to accept- can't help in front of greed of builders); so I calculated considering the total carpet area plus 100% terrace and the loading came to be 30% overall. I said loading is high to him on which he answered that their other projects have 35% loading and other builders are having close to 40% as well. That explains their shameless attitude, the reality is in Pune loading should not go beyond 20-25% as we have ample space in Pune.
    6. Have you really measured the carpet area with the tape? If not then do it, as this will set you down by 4-5 lakhs easily if you get less area. To earn few thousands per month I work very hard so invest 100 times more time on this flat's purchase than what you do in work.
    7. Have you given them maintenance charges? I would say don't give until they give you possession of amenities that they have proposed.
    8. Build quality of pillars seem good to me but does not mean internal flat quality will also be good? Invest time to understand their other projects as well where people have panned their quality.
    9. Last but not least, they should cut 20% more to make it of real value. When they launched in Dec 2012 they had rate of INR 5000(very high that time) per sqft and now they are still quoting the INR 5100(little high currently). No appreciation! This itself tells that area will not witness boom. I would say settle at INR 4500 per sqft as that should be real scene there. Your complete package should not go beyond 75 lakhs for end use, forget appreciation.

I am looking for one 2/3 bhk in 3-4 projects in that area like Puranik's Aldea(poor quality construction plus 40% loading (r u kidding?)), Regency Classic, VJ's Yashwin, Teerth Towers, Saarrthi Souvenir, Atul Westerhills, Alacrity, Kumar's Pinakin(Fraud builder as per online reviews), Ganga Acropolis(hugely priced and a very badly reviewed builder too) etc. so curious to the core to understand projects before I lock one.

Also PMC will not come anytime soon here I think. Builders have been selling flats from 2009 here with promise that PMC is about to come:). I remember one song when I come here always 'PAANI RE PAANI PAANI RE'.

Thank you so much for every single word of yours !!!
    And sorry for the delayed reply.

I have dropped this project from my list now because:
    1. Many of the points mentioned by you.
    2. Other projects offering competitive rates which are already in PMC.

You mean Teerth Technospace? I think it will be a commercial space. May be in future rented or bought by IT companies.

I am also following Regency classic which seems good, will post about it in its own thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashish D
    I have booked a flat in sarrathi souvenir.C 811sq ft 2bhk.

He has promised possession dec 2015 on paper,but he is saying that we can give early possession for A and c buildings.

Has anybody booked a flat in this project. Is anybody ready to take early possession.As there A and C wings are ready.
    I want possession ASAP as i m staying on rent.

Please share the psf rate you got.
    CommentQuote
    Please share the psf rate you got.

I am also eager to check price.

Guys, whoever has booked, please respond for this good cause. We should be on point always. If we respond without total package, per sqft rate and total area then we are not doing justice with our post, isn't it? Crux of all discussion is in above vital data.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Booked a 2bhk in Alacrity Baner.

Thank you all for your guidance.
    CommentQuote
  • Saarrthi Souvenir by Saarrthi Group in Baner, Pune

Hi all,

Toady I have received call from this builder end for heavy discount psf, any one have a idea what is bottom rate.

Also going through many reviews, quality is biggest question mark....

Maintenance @5 it's also loot..

Please comment your opinion...
    CommentQuote