Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

Last updated: December 1 2016
196 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

    Am not regular with his blog.. but d last 2 i have read about... think its Kiona and Aloma..
    This guy goes to builder and say... y so less rate?? u can easily get "xyz" rate... for sucha gr8 project!!!!

    kudos!!

    Comment


    • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

      I may not agree with every thing on RK's blog but then again I would never buy a property reading his, this, or any blog. Blogs are like brain storming sessions, giving you pros and cons but final decision has to be done by the buyer at ground level only after visiting projects and speaking to live people.
      I generally try to talk to the senior level guys who are not generally commission based unlike sales boys and girls at the sales table.

      Ravi if you are reading this blog keep up your blog. Many of us do read it but will take from it what we thing is not a sales push.:p

      Comment


      • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

        Originally posted by infernos View Post
        seems RK has created multiple ids and showering praise on himself...so many new members created are showering "stuti-suman" on this guy...if he is really a quality guy why the hell he is resorting to such poor gimmicks..what a shame..
        If you think all the above users are same as RK, including Abeer (an myself too), you need some treatment, preferably involving shock therapy :p

        Chill buddy, why so anger towards a blogger who is not getting paid for your entertainment? He writes, we like, you hate, simple matters. Don't break your head or heart over such simple matters

        Comment


        • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

          Who is Ravi Karandeekar?

          He is builder's chela and always on side of builders justifying all these high current prices.

          I believe they give him free flats in their new projects to talk well about them!! DOnt trust him..not these builders!! they are all B####rds!!

          Comment


          • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

            He may be giving good suggestion ealier, but now days not. I read his recent articles which clearly say towards builder's marketing...

            Comment


            • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

              why???

              Originally posted by Steve_i4u View Post
              He may be giving good suggestion ealier, but now days not. I read his recent articles which clearly say towards builder's marketing...
              RK loyals are barking for no reason...i dont give it a damm...this forum is better place to ask rather than taking advice from any broker

              Comment


              • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

                Originally posted by infernos View Post
                RK loyals are barking for no reason...i dont give it a damm...this forum is better place to ask rather than taking advice from any broker
                Born losers stay losers. RE buyin is not a joke as you are trying it to be. Let me see once you can give anyone sane advice for free.

                Comment


                • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

                  Pricing opinion

                  Ravi, what's your opinion on current real estate pricing and your view for next 6 -12 months?

                  Thanks,
                  Santosh

                  Comment


                  • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

                    Originally posted by infernos View Post
                    ...this forum is better place to ask rather than taking advice from any broker
                    this forum is better place for taking advice for NOT BUYING a house. If you are really looking for advice for buying a house go elsewhere. (see at least one gud advise for serious buyers from me!)

                    and this is good to put utter rubbish as no one knows you! best place for people who dont have anything to do. those who have frequent posts watch out what they do! They even send PMs to members with horrible stuff!

                    Here you only get to hear that nothing is gud about RE in Pune and no one should buy anything.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

                      Originally posted by utopian2009 View Post
                      this forum is better place for taking advice for NOT BUYING a house. If you are really looking for advice for buying a house go elsewhere. (see at least one gud advise for serious buyers from me!)

                      and this is good to put utter rubbish as no one knows you! best place for people who dont have anything to do. those who have frequent posts watch out what they do! They even send PMs to members with horrible stuff!

                      Here you only get to hear that nothing is gud about RE in Pune and no one should buy anything.
                      I don't agree with your post utopian2009.

                      Genuine buyers get useful info from IREF. My personal experience.However, decision to buy or not to buy is always a buyer's decision. This forum does not dictate any decision forcefully onto the buyers.
                      I am not sure why you say that "best place for people who dont have anything to do" ? If you are a serious buyer, then it's YOU who decides to buy or not. People on this forum,like you, have all the rights to write good and bad.Unfortunately Pune RE comes in BAD category.Reasons for this are being deliberated....what else do u want from this forum ?

                      Well, the subject is Ravi K. Let Ravi continue the work he is doing and let IREF members comment good or bad about him and/or IREF.There are always two sides of the coin.
                      Last edited by harishkulks; April 6 2010, 04:05 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X