Collapse

Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

Last updated: December 1 2016
196 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Who is Ravi Karan deekar?

Ravi Karandeekar - your posted article about XRBIA on your blog. There in one of your post you favour another builder's project over XRBIA, and another girl there questioned you if you are a relative of that builder whom you favoured over XRBIA (the builder is your uncle) I too questioned you the same thing in XRBIA BLOG but a few days later i noticed neither that girls nor mine comments are available in that blog? Do you want me to give you builders name? and could you please clarify why our comments were removed?

Comment

Originally posted by 1001acres View Post
      Got to see a lot of this guy in the internet related to Pune Real Estate.. Does anyone know who is he and how genuine is this guy?
      I recently visited his website and couple of post.
      His posts are very helpful to buyer in pune. He does not favor any builder it seems.

Comment

not the right time

so since 2009 you are saying that its not the right time to buy in pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        But never does he mention that current time is not ripe to buy a property in Pune.

Comment

Ravi karandekar

One of the players in the RE filed.his blogs are interesting and informative.You can read his blogs for knowledge but then judge things for yourself.
          Every one has his biases and opinions.This gentleman is no different.Sometimes he has a sarcastic style which goes over my head and i cant make out what he means but at time he writes straight to the point.
          His writings are An additional input for decision making.

Comment

He is a very good person. I talked to him over the phone for 40 mins once in 2009 about Kalpataru project in Pimple Gurav. He did not tell me to book or wait but told me interesting and knowledgeable things which helped me a great deal in making the final decision.

PS: I did not buy in Kalpataru finally

Comment

I generally visit his blog to find more about new & completed projects and look at pictures. Sometimes, he also has interviews of people who have been living in completed projects for years. See, every new project looks great at launch time but the real value is learned after living there. Buying a new (not a used one) property is a serious thing. It is not like buying a new car (though nowadays some cars cost more than a 2 BHK or 3 BHK) which has been tested thoroughly by experts. He is a good critic as well as a good RE expert but there are times when I don't agree with his opinions. When it comes to RE, my advice is always to do your own research & don't just go with what sells like hot cakes. Remember, RE growth in Pune is influenced by investors, out of which some haven't even seen the properties nor they have lived in Pune.

Comment

ravi-karandeekar: A RE sales man, who was earlier associated with one Pune builder and directly sold the flats. He is still a salesman, only difference is that, now he works independently and through his blog, influenced the buyers community with his biased reporting about few particular projects. Probable reason: he has commercial interest in these builders/ projects.

Comment

not the one to decide if he is a good or not good person.. but he shares his views quite ina good way

Comment

it is all sweet and nice.. but that is exactly where the catch lies, there are no specific pointer - once it is going gaga over a project, then the next, it is highlighting how bad it is.
                    Last edited July 31 2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I like Ravi's blogs, brings out all the points good and bad. Also he travels a lot, so I can surf a lot of properties from the comfort of my desktop.

Recently he is becoming bit sulky about real estate scenario, surprising for a RE salesman! I hope he continues to offer his unique view on real estate.

Swati: It's good that he brings out both sides of the project to light. People should make informed decision. He is not a stock analyst who will only shout BUY! BUY! I prefer his current stance, where he is neutral, and asks many question to builders to get direct answers.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X