Got to see a lot of this guy in the internet related to Pune Real Estate.. Does anyone know who is he and how genuine is this guy?
Read more
195 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Space
    Just checked his today's post - "Wednesday, September 9, 2009
    3 bhk flat of 1,400 sq.ft. for Rs. 35 lakhs (approx.) - most preferred property in Pune real estate market!"

Staying away from his usual motto of 'writing the blog post so that people can read between the lines', he was 'flat' (spacious, 3 BHK, 1400 sqft size flat) out with his concerns today.

Something was burning hard, because he clearly did not like the initiatives that few builders have taken to lower the prices on their projects...

3BHK Flats with the size of 1400 sqft was costing 35 Lakhs.... If this happens, it would mean a big problem to "Bigger Game Players" who have recently changed their project plans to introduce 1200 sqft 3BHK flats. "Compact and Cozy" flats in the name of affortability but keeping same profitability. Eventually, both types of flats will cost the same .. you know what I mean ?

How stupid of Us to go for projects by unknown builders, he says .... hmmm. I say, Game is On.

He was clearly angry with IT couples in jeans (35 of them I guess) who booked these 1400 flats immediately.

I am trying my best to be 1400 sqft flat out in my opinion ... but I will leave rest of the things for you so that you can read between the lines and words too :)

Cheers.

I liked your observations and conclusion! Though i don't agree with your single point, I enjoyed reading it. I respect your right to draw the conclusions. I particularly liked "Game is On"...... It adds lot of drama and suspense! Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravikarandeekar
    I liked your observations and conclusion! Though i don't agree with your single point, I enjoyed reading it. I respect your right to draw the conclusions. I particularly liked "Game is On"...... It adds lot of drama and suspense! Thanks!!

I am glad I was able to entertain you... welcome to Indian Real Estate Forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Space
    I am glad I was able to entertain you... welcome to Indian Real Estate Forum.

In fact, you have entertained an entertainer :D
    CommentQuote
  • good guy

good guy

!!!
    CommentQuote
  • that's what!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shabbo_Azmi
    that's what!!!

What's that? :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with "realacres".
    Ravi Karandeekar is trying/struggling to do his business by using his so called balanced and correct blog as a front face.
    His faked up blog would have gone to closure before years if, ravi wouldn;t have been getting calls which lasted more than 8 minutes or buyers that are ready to pay commission for buying flats.

All in all one note for the buyers, Just check out the scheme on his blog if you want to but make decision on your own. If you call Ravi after reading his blog, thats where you end up making his business work and buying a wrong flat at the same time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zuzuzu

Ravi- No need to answer this post in order to do sorry effort of saving your public image.

That’s quite feat you have achieved by criticizing somebody and asking him not to comment on your bad mouthing, thanks!

I don’t subscribe what Ravi K has to say about RE bullishness. But as an individual he is entitled to have his opinion. I don’t think he enforces anybody to buy flats. I guess on his blog he categorically says he is RE salesman, you have choice not talk to him (same thing you do to door salesman rt?).
    Well if someone is cribbing about paying money for getting information then there is nothing wrong in it (In some country they say there are no free lunches). I am not sure what exact reason you are venting about, elaborating will help to change my view about him.

My point and you also admitted that we should be appreciate his efforts as he covers lots of sites with his biased opinion and pen them down online. Its upto us to take what is useful for us.
    CommentQuote
  • "Informsantosh"
    I don't want to go in details on whats good /bad about this guy and am also trying to say (to buyers )the same thing as you said,
    Stay out of the trap of this RE salesman !
    As far as "not to comment" note, I removed it following the law of individual entitled to opinion and all that. I was just trying to avoid a smart a** but illogical comment from Ravi.
    CommentQuote
  • RK: Just only a RE Sales Man

Hi Guys,

Below are the words quoted by Realacres and what every he has said are true, if you look at the buyers perspective.

"Hypocrites like Ravi should be kicked out. These pretend to be buyer-friendly but in actual serve builders' interest. Ravi will inform about new projects, rates etc. but never inform about delays, people waiting endlessly for their flat for over 4 years like in case of Mont Vert etc. Ravi, my words may be harsh but anyone playing with buyers hard-earned money can't be spared either & yes, this forum doesn't require approval from PBAP/Credai Pune chaps."

Well said Realacers, I salute you for your onest openion and your analysis, I read this forum only because of your posts, and every pune RE buyer should take this advice.

Ravi is a Real Estate Sales Man, Do not expect any honest suggestion from him. He is gathering information from projects and indirectly working in favour of PBAP/Credai Pune chaps.

I am not getting personal about any one over here, but when it comes to peoples hard earned money, they shoud think twice. RK: has been always justifing any price the builders has quoted and wants people to buy any time because he thinks its a good time. He will never post negative comments from readers on this blog post, this can lead you to false conclusion so please be aware.

Please guys its your hard earned money..please do not loose it to the greedy builders......I have seen people getting scrued by the builders and their different tricks.

This forum has some meaning because we have people like Realacers who can give views on a buyers perspective, RK cannot do that. View RK.. post as info and take views from Realacers and other senior members from this forum if you want to buy a house in pune, they will be willing to guide you and you can save some money from the pune crook..builders.

Sorry for taking a lot of time,,, but all this just popped up when saw this post.

Thanks
    UMC
    CommentQuote
  • I think ravi's blog clearly gives the message that he will post his own view about any new project launch . Its upto buyers to decide the action . They can choose to book unit or they can call ravi for further information ( after 3 mins i suspect he charges some amount). If you call him he gives balanced view about project. Then it completely left upto buyers to take their own decision.

in my view everybody is free to post his veiw through blogs ... its upto us to take them whatever way u want to take them ..

Ravi is doing good job by personally visiting project , posting pictures of ongoing work and giving brief details with rate through his blog ... Its always help before your visit to that project or based on that info you can choose not to visit altogether...
    CommentQuote
  • I was curious to know how RK charges after the first 3 minutes ? Does he ask for credit card info ? or he accepts paypal ?

Also does he continue after 3 minutes or we should transfer the money in interval period and then continue the call.

Hey RK, any ideas ?

They can choose to book unit or they can call ravi for further information ( after 3 mins i suspect he charges some amount).
    CommentQuote
  • Call him from coin-box. It disconnects in 3minutes, So you dont have to pay money.

Originally Posted by mymarji

Also does he continue after 3 minutes or we should transfer the money in interval period and then continue the call.

Hey RK, any ideas ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Call him from coin-box. It disconnects in 3minutes, So you dont have to pay money.

:D that is really smart thinking :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Call him from coin-box. It disconnects in 3minutes, So you dont have to pay money.

Well said :D
    CommentQuote