Kumar Primavera, Kumar Properties, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune

Last updated: November 13 2014
12 | Posts
5841 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kumar Primavera, Kumar Properties, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune

I visited Kumar Primavera site last weekend. I have a few questions, if you could take some time out to answer them.
    1. What is your view about the project?
    2. How vulnerable is the project from the river? Is it advisable to buy a flat so near the river?
    3. What is the appropriate per sq feet rate? Kumar is asking for 2750 psf.
    5. Shall I wait more? Will I get lower or similar price in a good builder's project later also?
    6. What do you think about the future prospects of the area?
    7. Are the deals near Eon IT park better than Kumar Primavera?
    8. Any information about Chrome developer's upcoming project in Pune?

Thanks in advance.

Re : Kumar Primavera, Kumar Properties, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune

Kumar primavera -is it a good alternative at sensible cost?

During my recent visits I could know that in kharadi any good builder project is costing more than 40L for a 2BHK , be it Gera , Clover or Marvel. Kotle patil bookings are all full till they launch further booking that also is likely to be close to 40L or more.
    I visited the Primavera project from Kumar propoerties at Wadgaon Shery. The site is very close to kharadi as well as Hadapsar and is also quite near to IT establishments.One can get a decent 2BHK here close to 36K. They say there is a proposed DP road along the river which will make this very close to Kalyaninagar and Koregaon Park etc . What are the chances of this DP road coming? Further the site is close to river . Is the complex outside the flood demarcated area?
    How do you rate this investment vis a vis a 2BHK at NIBM annexe with Nyati at their County area. This area also I liked very much . It is very good residential area with very good surrounding ambiance with renound builders like Marvel , Mittal brothers Kumar etc coming in the area.
    Your assessment of Primavera project and its comparative strength vis a vis NIBM nyati County will be highly appreciated. I had also been to Raheja vista , but there only top floor(heighest) option is available.Though I liked this area of NIBM also very much ,Top floor flat may be a difficult in resale and getting better value. Location wise I preferred Raheja also being nearer to main places like Pune station etc.
    Soory for asking too many questions. But to summarize whether kumar Primavera or Raheja top floor or Nyati ebony .
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

No reply . Expert log please advise. No one who has booked in Kumar Primavera?

Comment

Originally posted by binoymehra View Post
        During my recent visits I could know that in kharadi any good builder project is costing more than 40L for a 2BHK , be it Gera , Clover or Marvel. Kotle patil bookings are all full till they launch further booking that also is likely to be close to 40L or more.
        I visited the Primavera project from Kumar propoerties at Wadgaon Shery. The site is very close to kharadi as well as Hadapsar and is also quite near to IT establishments.One can get a decent 2BHK here close to 36K. They say there is a proposed DP road along the river which will make this very close to Kalyaninagar and Koregaon Park etc . What are the chances of this DP road coming? Further the site is close to river . Is the complex outside the flood demarcated area?
        How do you rate this investment vis a vis a 2BHK at NIBM annexe with Nyati at their County area. This area also I liked very much . It is very good residential area with very good surrounding ambiance with renound builders like Marvel , Mittal brothers Kumar etc coming in the area.
        Your assessment of Primavera project and its comparative strength vis a vis NIBM nyati County will be highly appreciated. I had also been to Raheja vista , but there only top floor(heighest) option is available.Though I liked this area of NIBM also very much ,Top floor flat may be a difficult in resale and getting better value. Location wise I preferred Raheja also being nearer to main places like Pune station etc.
        Soory for asking too many questions. But to summarize whether kumar Primavera or Raheja top floor or Nyati ebony .
        Thanks in advance.

I would say avoid the top floor at Vistas for reasons you already know. The road work towards Marvel-Ganga and the Mittal project from Vistas has already started and I presume that you will be able to reach Nyati county from this road as and when it completes. So you need not take the existing road around Clover Highlands. Though I have absolutely no idea when this road will complete. I think they will stop work and finish off only when people start living is Vistas as I doubt if PMC will provide paved tar roads for trucks and dumpers to reach their construction sites. So once completed in a few years, Ebony will not be very far away from Vistas and if you are getting good choice there then it should be decent. Kumar Primavera location is not great and I would say avoid.

Comment

at the moment Kumar primavera is on top of my list, its at a location that is advantageous for me, flats in viman nagar or kalyani nagar are way out of my budget, I find a 2 bhk in Kumar primavera affordable.

Comment

Take a look at keshavnagar as well before you sign on the dotted line. There are many projects there like Atlanta east, zoa, konark, Arc etc.. The advantage this location has is the proposed bridge to Kharadi. I know it's proposed but something better than nothing.

Comment

Visited Primavera last weekend with an agent; location and accessibility is good. Got to see few of resale options, as well as new ones. Resale's are quoting insane, they are asking more than current market price. Two new buildings are coming up B4 & B5, possession for B4 is March 2015 and B5 is August 2016. B4 has very few options left, only on 10th and 11th-last floor. Currently they are quoting Rs 5400 PSFT until 4th floor for non-garden facing and 5500 for garden facing, Rs 50 floor rise after that. No negotiations!
              Im inclined towards B5, atleast I have an options to select...

Working on resale ones as well, have quoted 8-10% less than market value, let see...

Seniors - Any inputs please?

Comment

Originally posted by arunk_v View Post
                Visited Primavera last weekend with an agent; location and accessibility is good. Got to see few of resale options, as well as new ones. Resale's are quoting insane, they are asking more than current market price. Two new buildings are coming up B4 & B5, possession for B4 is March 2015 and B5 is August 2016. B4 has very few options left, only on 10th and 11th-last floor. Currently they are quoting Rs 5400 PSFT until 4th floor for non-garden facing and 5500 for garden facing, Rs 50 floor rise after that. No negotiations!

Working on resale ones as well, have quoted 8-10% less than market value, let see...

Negotiations do happen as one person i know checked B4/B5. He did not book though since he was not comfortable with locality (personal view).

I will advise to look in kharadi/wagholi along with option in wadgaon sheri.

Comment

Originally posted by arunk_v View Post

Project is good, however as PMC water supply is not there maintenance charges are quite high because of water tankers. Location is good as Kalyani Nagar, Eon & Magarpatta are accessible. If only interested in Magarpatta, then Keshav Nagar is also value for money option.

Comment

NCRTalk - As far as I know, Kumar does not negotiate on their 2 BHK's

punetesting - Except Karia, Keshav nagar lacks good projects

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X