Need Information about Sun Satellite, Sun Planet

Last updated: August 12 2014
174 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Need Information about Sun Satellite, Sun Planet

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
    Provide suggetions about what can be done next instead of just writing PHD thesis on his mistake...
    For your kind information, I would like to inform that I have shared atleast 20+ emails with Kiran, the latest one was just a week ago in this regard about what can be done. If you want, I can request Kiran to update the current status here.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I think I can understand his pain better that's why I am not pinpointing his mistake instead suggesting him what should be done next.

Provide suggetions about what can be done next instead of just writing PHD thesis on his mistake...

Writing this not to take the side of RA of some one. I do not take anyone's side, neither does any one take mine LOL.

PHD thesis of mistakes is very important and must be done and highlighted with extra efforts.
      This is the opportunity to learn from others mistakes. Failed to understand that you do not see value in this.

All these threads where buyers have mentioned their mistakes must be made sticky threads and every new member should be able to see these threads.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
        Writing this not to take the side of RA of some one. I do not take anyone's side, neither does any one take mine LOL.

PHD thesis of mistakes is very important and must be done and highlighted with extra efforts.
        This is the opportunity to learn from others mistakes. Failed to understand that you do not see value in this.

All these threads where buyers have mentioned their mistakes must be made sticky threads and every new member should be able to see these threads.
        Agree...but that will add value only if u will also provide some solution to those mistakes...

RA...u guys r highlighting the problems in this forum and resolving them on personal mails that is giving wrong impression that only problem exists....

(Don't tell me that it's personal etc etc...)
        Last edited by kothrud_pune; February 15 2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Agree...but that will add value only if u will also provide some solution to those mistakes...

RA...u guys r highlighting the problems in this forum and resolving them on personal mails that is giving wrong impression that only problem exists....
          Specific problems or issues may not be discussed openly as it might involve some personal information as well... I think what RA is doing is correct..

On some other thread, someone mentioned a good broker experience but didnt disclose the name... other members found this perfectly ok and whoever needed the info, they sent PM to the author to get the details.. In my opinion, that information was not at all personal but it was the author's comfort..

There was a similar thread where someone had asked help for illegal encroachment on their land.. many forum members gave generic advice in public but sent PMs for specific names etc... this is pure forum ethics...

Comment

DP Road Updates

The Khadakvasla dam dept has even taken objection on Vithalwadi STP (sewage treatment plant) as they have built it closer to river than permitted. This would lead to floods when all gates are opened of the dam & heavy rainfall.

The DP road dips below Sinhagad rd level immediately where it starts at V'wadi. The road therefore could submerge easily under water during heavy rains. So, even if road is there at Warje end, it won't be there at S'gad rd side. The corporators here have passed plan in PMC to have parallel rd to Sinhagad rd from Vishrantinagar alongside the canal. This is easy to do as the road is already there with buildings nearby. Even Sinhagad college students are using this road for more than 1 yr. The PMC only needs to widen it more & having ample of vacant land near road means widening is easy & fast . The entire traffic of Vadgaon-Dhayari will be diverted from this road means less load at Anandnagar & further.

This just means that DP road shown to Planet buyers is going to be further delayed. Add to it the environment & irrigation dept still haven't given NOC to PMC for this road. Other thing is PMC is planning to have the road from Shivne to Kharadi & total price is pegged at about INR 307 Cr. This will be done of BoT basis (build, operate & transfer) where the contractor will collect TOLL for this from users. So, be ready to pay TOLL for using this road.
            The tender was released twice before but no-one filled it coz entire thing has to be done by contractor including bridges on rivers + land acquisition. Also, PMC has exhausted their funds for this year & local corporators are busy doing other road as said above + flyover at Dhayari phata (it is being done for Nanded City).

The latest update is that several land owners through whose land the road will pass have constructed compounds around their land. Also, at Vitthalwadi end, some 2-3 buildings need to be demolished which is not going to take place soon. You know how things work here.

There is some large stretch in between where land has been completed blocked by the land owners + several others in between.

Till date, even the land acquisition has not started, let alone work of the road. Man, I can't guarantee when this road will be done. Already PMC is repenting the decision of spending or rather wasting money in constructing the bridge hurriedly.

Expect this road to get stuck in legal battles + lack of NOCs from various Govt depts.

* PS:- Had been to this road last week to one of my friends farmhouse near Panshet. The fly-over work is causing lot of traffic jams at Dhayari phata. However, once complete, it will be a big relief for most users of this stretch.

Comment

DP road

Hi All

Last time my visit to this area I saw road construction along river side going on in full fledge.Even other builders like Riveria are more optimistic about this road.Everyone expecting this road to come up in next 6 months.Even saw lot of other construction schemes started along road side.Please let me know if anyone else has any update on this.Realacres what do you say?

Regards
              Punekar

Comment

Originally posted by Pune_kar View Post
                Hi All

Last time my visit to this area I saw road construction along river side going on in full fledge.Even other builders like Riveria are more optimistic about this road.Everyone expecting this road to come up in next 6 months.Even saw lot of other construction schemes started along road side.Please let me know if anyone else has any update on this.Realacres what do you say?

Regards
                Punekar
                The construction work which you see is that of river retaining wall which will help avoid flooding in low lying areas in monsoons & not of road. Man, the land acquisition has not even started & some 2-3 buildings need to be demolished for the road to happen. Already several plot owners have fenced their land & are not willing to give land for road. Know the land issue here well coz the brother of one of RE agent whom I know has plot here.

Again, the tender whenever will be floated for the road will have BOT clause, so one may require to pay toll while using this road. Seeing what happened to Bandra-Worli sea link, I think no contractor will take the road on BOT basis + land acquisition to be done by contractor himself.

* Just remembered from this thread:- My friend gave me greeting call on Holi. He informed that the builder-Mittal, had plans to give internal road of Satellite to Planet people as Planet people don't have any approach road. Now, collectively the residents of Satellite are fighting not to let their internal road become public. Man, I really wonder how can builder behave in such a way despite taking 50-70L per flat!!

Comment

DP UPDATE

Yes DP road construction has not started yet.I heard builder has promised possession in July Aug.Happy DP based buying.Please see below link in Esakal.

http://www.esakal.com/esakal/2011040...1500212877.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Pune_kar View Post
                    Yes DP road construction has not started yet.I heard builder has promised possession in July Aug.Happy DP based buying.Please see below link in Esakal.

eSakal
                    I always wonder how people buy flats for 60L without approach road . This Mittal chap is now planning to give access road to Planet through Satellite. If Satellite people can stop making their internal road open to Planet, then Planet buyers will have to use mutha river for transportation .

Comment

That sounds like new business opportunity

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X