Last updated: December 26 2012
28 | Posts
2663 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help for 3 BHK

Hi Friends,

I am currently searching 3 BHK flat near following area. Please suggest any project around these. Your help will be highly appreciated. I would like to have spacious flat with good construction quality.
    1. Wakad
    2. Pimple Saudagar
    3. Pimple Gurav
    4. Vishal Nagar
    Thanks,
    Shreyansh

Re : Need Help for 3 BHK

Hi Sreyansh,

Do check out Kalpataru projects at Wakad and Pimple Gaurav/Suadagar i think. I went there and the rates quoted for 3BHK on paper is about 80L. Being a first time home buyer like you are i am assuming, I have been overwhelmed with the current prices of RE in Pune. I feel all prices are inflated by over 30-50% in and around Pune and based on your buying decision, a good deal can be arranged with a builder. I am negotiating with a few builders for 2.5 to 3 BHK units for between 30-50% reductions. Haven't been successful yet, but none of them have said no yet :-)...so am hopeful that i can crack a good deal.....Let me know your experiences...Cheers :-)

Comment

Kalpataru Wakad..I visited the site. But flats are not that spacious. Can you share which builders are negotiating? Also, I can put some pressure on the builder with you

Comment

fellow members...please guide me...your help will be highly appreciated.

Comment

might be useful to give your flat size and budget reqs. so that people can comment.

Comment

Originally posted by avidblogger View Post
            I am negotiating with a few builders for 2.5 to 3 BHK units for between 30-50% reductions. Haven't been successful yet, but none of them have said no yet :-)...so am hopeful that i can crack a good deal.....
            Please let us know which builder is ready to negotiate 30-50% on quoted price. I can provide you at least two buyers immediately

Comment

count me in for 2.5/3 bhk ...
              my max budget 65 L inclusive all

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am in the search mode like all of you :-) ......I checked Vascon (Just behind Amanora - Magarpatta - A 2BHK 1115 seleable for abround 62L, posession Mid -2015), Kolte-Patil (Mohammadwadi - close to NIBM Annex - 2BHK - 55L, 3BHK-70L), Krome builders(Undri - 3BHK 72L).....am yet to visit a few more.....Based on discussion i have been having with them, none of them have said no to me yet....I have mentioned that my buying budget is 50-55L max for a 3BHK....All of them are coming back to me shortly ...:-)......So negotiate hard and keep waiting, after all they have to sell their stocks too.....Cheers

Comment

I have not come across any good project wherein 3BHK is available for approx 65L (all inclusive) expcept for Megapolis .... I think it is a decent project and the area will definitely develop in the upcoming years and appreciate. Try your luck and also keep me updated.

Comment

I'm also interested in 3 BHK for approx 65L (all inclusive) around Hinjewadi, Wakad. Please let me know if someone finds any. I'm looking to go for it in March' 2013 if I find any suitable one.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X