Hi Friends,

I am currently searching 3 BHK flat near following area. Please suggest any project around these. Your help will be highly appreciated. I would like to have spacious flat with good construction quality.

Wakad
    Pimple Saudagar
    Pimple Gurav
    Vishal Nagar
    Thanks,
    ShreyanshThanks,
    ShreyanshThanks,
    ShreyanshThanks,
    ShreyanshThanks,
    ShreyanshThanks,
    ShreyanshThanks,
    Shreyansh
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sreyansh,

Do check out Kalpataru projects at Wakad and Pimple Gaurav/Suadagar i think. I went there and the rates quoted for 3BHK on paper is about 80L. Being a first time home buyer like you are i am assuming, I have been overwhelmed with the current prices of RE in Pune. I feel all prices are inflated by over 30-50% in and around Pune and based on your buying decision, a good deal can be arranged with a builder. I am negotiating with a few builders for 2.5 to 3 BHK units for between 30-50% reductions. Haven't been successful yet, but none of them have said no yet :-)...so am hopeful that i can crack a good deal.....Let me know your experiences...Cheers :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Kalpataru Wakad..I visited the site. But flats are not that spacious. Can you share which builders are negotiating? Also, I can put some pressure on the builder with you :)
    CommentQuote
  • fellow members...please guide me...your help will be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • might be useful to give your flat size and budget reqs. so that people can comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avidblogger
    I am negotiating with a few builders for 2.5 to 3 BHK units for between 30-50% reductions. Haven't been successful yet, but none of them have said no yet :-)...so am hopeful that i can crack a good deal.....

Please let us know which builder is ready to negotiate 30-50% on quoted price. I can provide you at least two buyers immediately :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • count me in for 2.5/3 bhk ...
    my max budget 65 L inclusive all
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am in the search mode like all of you :-) ......I checked Vascon (Just behind Amanora - Magarpatta - A 2BHK 1115 seleable for abround 62L, posession Mid -2015), Kolte-Patil (Mohammadwadi - close to NIBM Annex - 2BHK - 55L, 3BHK-70L), Krome builders(Undri - 3BHK 72L).....am yet to visit a few more.....Based on discussion i have been having with them, none of them have said no to me yet....I have mentioned that my buying budget is 50-55L max for a 3BHK....All of them are coming back to me shortly ...:-)......So negotiate hard and keep waiting, after all they have to sell their stocks too.....Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • I have not come across any good project wherein 3BHK is available for approx 65L (all inclusive) expcept for Megapolis .... I think it is a decent project and the area will definitely develop in the upcoming years and appreciate. Try your luck and also keep me updated.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm also interested in 3 BHK for approx 65L (all inclusive) around Hinjewadi, Wakad. Please let me know if someone finds any. I'm looking to go for it in March' 2013 if I find any suitable one.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

My budget is around 70L inclusive of everything. Thanks for your responses. I am not looking around Magarpatta / NIBM. I am looking out at Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Pimple Gurav, Pimple Nilakh...

Megapolis is too far man...If I have to go to Pune Station then it will be around 40 to 45 kms...

Any other guys? please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shreyansh
    Hi Friends,

My budget is around 70L inclusive of everything. Thanks for your responses. I am not looking around Magarpatta / NIBM. I am looking out at Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Pimple Gurav, Pimple Nilakh...

Megapolis is too far man...If I have to go to Pune Station then it will be around 40 to 45 kms...

Did you check in Punavale? If the location is fine for you, then Siddhashila Eira has 3BHK at 70L & 73L. I visited this site last weekend. It is approx. 6kms from Wakad fly-over but has no basic things around at the moment. It may develop after 2-3yrs but can't say.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Friends,

If you plan to go for "pune darshan" in between..it will be around 40 - 45 kms for sure..otherwise it should be more in the vicinity of 25 kms..:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Actually based on your location pref; it seems you work at or around Hinjewadi......From what i could gatehr in my few days of hunting, i narrowed down the search to a few things as below based on best case scenario;

1. Nearby school - 2-3 kms (saves transport costs for your kid :-)
    2. Emergency medical help - decent hospital - 3-5 kms
    3. Quick grocery shopping - 3-5 kms
    4. Pune Station - 10-15 kms
    5. Airport 10-15 kms
    6. Decent eatery - radius of 10Kms
    7. MG Road 10-15 kms
    8. Decent malls -- they are all over - but still a choice 10kms radius
    9. Budget 40-70L based on income and bank loans

Help from this forum - priceless :-) :-).....

Location home buying preferences based on above, i think - others please respond;
    1. Baner
    2. Aundh Annex
    3. Wakad
    4. Balewadi
    5. All the pimple's :-)
    6. Fatima Nagar
    7. NIBm
    8. NIBM Annex
    9. Magarpatta
    10. Kharadi
    11. Hinjewadi
    12. Vimannagar
    13. Dhanori
    14. Wagholi

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am not OK for punawale...

I am only OK for Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Pimple Gurav, Pimple Nilakh.
    CommentQuote
    Hi, I am not OK for punawale...

I am only OK for Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Pimple Gurav, Pimple Nilakh.

You might want to include Ravet,Balewadi,Baner in your preferred list, will give you extra options.
    CommentQuote