Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group-Baner.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group-Baner.

Last updated: February 28 2013
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group-Baner.

Check out ANJOR in Baner, the last rate what i heard was Rs.3100/- psf.

Comment

Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group-Baner

Hi...thanks...I checked Anjor...the website mentions only bldg F has available flats...need to speak to the bldr and explore further...any other comments on Serenade or alternate suggestions welcome....

Comment

why dont you see orchid Towers on baner road itself...
        Cheers,
        -Ashish

Comment

I saw Nirmiti Zion and liked it. I have couple of questions in this regard.

Does anyone have any feedback about the builder?

And does this area have corporation water supply?

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
            why dont you see orchid Towers on baner road itself...
            I did visit Orchid Towers on baner road, but i did not thin much of the flat rather it was a big disappointment. Nothing close to the high end living advertized in their website
            And they are quoting a rate of 3200 for an ordinary flat in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by dipitvn View Post
              I did visit Orchid Towers on baner road, but i did not thin much of the flat rather it was a big disappointment. Nothing close to the high end living advertized in their website
              And they are quoting a rate of 3200 for an ordinary flat in that area.
              Add to it the fact that wing A will remain under-construction for years as the bookings have been stopped here & people shifted in other buildings. The amenities too won't be ready or eventually get canceled. The commercial area in front of the project looks abandoned.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by leoking View Post
                Hi...thanks...I checked Anjor...the website mentions only bldg F has available flats...need to speak to the bldr and explore further...any other comments on Serenade or alternate suggestions welcome....
                I checked out Anjor and Serenade on the weekend. I liked the flat at Serenade but its a single building, with not many amenities... and right now the builder isnt negotiating below 3250 psft. Area of 3bhk is around 1518. overall nice project but high priced for the area.

Anjor- the project is in existence since 2005, and A-E buildings already sold out, and ppl living there(i guess). In Bldg F there is limited availability of 3bhk, and price is 3300 psft. Quite high(Again!!)for Baner hills area. (although this particular project has access road from the baner main road).

Comment

Leoking, did u manage to bargain further for Serenade?

Comment

Generator room of that IT park to west side of Serenade, and we all know the sound of genset be careful

Comment

hi...the last price offered by him was 3225...and gain I guess starting 2/8 he has jacked up the rates further to around 3350...or so...i liked the location....i got to understand from a small builder frnd of mine that the survey# falls in new DP and that PMC is not bound to provide water to the projects there. He mentioned that builders with projects in new DP have given an undertaking that they will provide the water. Shroff in their agreement have put a line saying that they are not responsible for providing portable water. When I questioned the bldr on this he mentioned that what he ment was that he cannot ensure "quality" level of water provided by PMC. This I felt that he was trying give a vauge answer....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X