Folks, Senior Citizens of the forum...

Any inputs about the Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group on main Baner road... I have not seen any thread on this so far...

Plz let me know if someone has booked or visited this and have some inputs to share here.... one thing I am aware that row houses which they show in their project is does not have FSI.....

Please share your inputs abt Shrof & B U Bhandari group plz....
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by leoking
    Hi...thanks...I checked Anjor...the website mentions only bldg F has available flats...need to speak to the bldr and explore further...any other comments on Serenade or alternate suggestions welcome....

I checked out Anjor and Serenade on the weekend. I liked the flat at Serenade but its a single building, with not many amenities... and right now the builder isnt negotiating below 3250 psft. Area of 3bhk is around 1518. overall nice project but high priced for the area.

Anjor- the project is in existence since 2005, and A-E buildings already sold out, and ppl living there(i guess). In Bldg F there is limited availability of 3bhk, and price is 3300 psft. Quite high(Again!!)for Baner hills area. (although this particular project has access road from the baner main road).
    CommentQuote
  • Leoking, did u manage to bargain further for Serenade?
    CommentQuote
  • Generator room of that IT park to west side of Serenade, and we all know the sound of genset :) be careful
    CommentQuote
  • hi...the last price offered by him was 3225...and gain I guess starting 2/8 he has jacked up the rates further to around 3350...or so...i liked the location....i got to understand from a small builder frnd of mine that the survey# falls in new DP and that PMC is not bound to provide water to the projects there. He mentioned that builders with projects in new DP have given an undertaking that they will provide the water. Shroff in their agreement have put a line saying that they are not responsible for providing portable water. When I questioned the bldr on this he mentioned that what he ment was that he cannot ensure "quality" level of water provided by PMC. This I felt that he was trying give a vauge answer....
    CommentQuote
  • hi...the last rate offered to me was 3225...about 1.5 weeks back...now post 2/8 he has jacked the rates to somewhere arnd 3350 or so....also, please be aware that water may be an issue here...a small time bldr frnd of mine informed that the survey# of serenade falls under new DP and that builders have given an undertaking to PMC that they provide drining water in their projects in new DP...also, in the agreement copy of serenade builder has put a line saying that providing portable water in not their responsibility....
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for such valuable information!
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone visit Nirmiti Zeon as said by m_square...

if yes... can someone throw some light on the project plz...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jmerwana
    I saw Nirmiti Zion and liked it. I have couple of questions in this regard.

Does anyone have any feedback about the builder?

And does this area have corporation water supply?

Yes my friend. The same supply which is going to Concord Portia and other projects nearby..

He is giving a bath-tub with the master bedroom. The new concept of dry balcony is also nice. Also providing sliding grill-door with the both the balconies besides providing mosquito mesh on both. Flats are really good and in ready possession..probably in another 25-30 days.

And yes, he is offering 2700 psf now :)

Damn.. did i sound like Zion's agent :D
    CommentQuote
  • What is the exact location for Nirmiti Zion? What is the total cost and apartment size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Diya
    What is the exact location for Nirmiti Zion? What is the total cost and apartment size?

Its behind Mitcon if I remember..

Flat size is good :D

2BHK was somewhere around 1300 sq ft.. but not sure haan.. u better check it out yourself..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Since this thread was originally started to discuss Shroff Serenade, here's the latest on that project-
    Builder is not ready to negotiate below 3250/- hahahaha...
    More importantly, these ppl are rude, mannerless and completely unprofessional.
    When we told him the project is overpriced, and he needs to negotiate further, he completely lost it :D what followed was a shameful scene where he resembled an irate child bawling and trying to prove how his toy is better than every other child's
    Usually I feel angry with builders, but with this guy all I felt was sympathy:D I'd be surprised to see him sell off the loooong list of available flats, that too in a single building project :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipitvn
    More importantly, these ppl are rude, mannerless and completely unprofessional.

When we told him the project is overpriced, and he needs to negotiate further, he completely lost it what followed was a shameful scene where he resembled an irate child bawling and trying to prove how his toy is better than every other child's

That's the desperation nowadays shown by the builders as they keep hearing the same dialogs from all the buyers!:D Earlier, the builders used to dictate the terms & buyers had to listen. Now as the tables have turned, the builders are unable to cope with it. I faced the same situation when I was discussing Mittal Brothers projects with Dilip Mittal. For a moment I thought as if I was sitting with Pak Foreign Minister!:D:D

* Forget all the Mittal Brothers project. Pathetic quality & several legal err illegal issues with all his projects! Btw, here is a story published earlier:-

http://www.punemirror.in/index.aspx?page=article§id=62&contentid=2009060820090608045422805c0be363b§xslt=
    CommentQuote
  • You'd said earlier that Orichid Towers wasn't that great. What was it particularly that put you off? I have just purchased a flat in Orchid Towers, and it may be a tad to late to hear the negatives, but I'd still like to know. My experience with Orchid Towers was exactly the opposite of what you had with Shroff. They were very straight forward and yet polite in our discussions with them till now. Besides, the possession in right now in Sept and Oct. They've started work on the swimming pool and club house also. And they admit that they have stopped work for now on the commercial property, which is on the main road, which does not have anything to do with the residence it is outside the residence gate.
    Still would like to know any negatives you've come across.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abisam
    You'd said earlier that Orichid Towers wasn't that great. What was it particularly that put you off? I have just purchased a flat in Orchid Towers, and it may be a tad to late to hear the negatives, but I'd still like to know. My experience with Orchid Towers was exactly the opposite of what you had with Shroff. They were very straight forward and yet polite in our discussions with them till now. Besides, the possession in right now in Sept and Oct. They've started work on the swimming pool and club house also. And they admit that they have stopped work for now on the commercial property, which is on the main road, which does not have anything to do with the residence it is outside the residence gate.
    Still would like to know any negatives you've come across.

A wing has been stopped altogether in between. Didn't like that coz it creates security problem. This being under-construction for couple of years more, it would mean builder will have absolute control & society formation be delayed.

The amenities won't be ready soon. Seen this last month again, even the internal road isn't completed, full of mud. The status of road from main road to the project which runs besides the commercial area isn't known though it is the internal road & not PMC.

There is some open drainage behind the project, which I didn't like. I have also seen water seepage in the walls of the flat similar to that of gateways indicating not good quality.

Other aspect is that all the 3 buildings are joined together resulting in less ventilation & anyone from adjoining flat can jump directly in your bedroom's balcony:D.

What I only liked about this project is:- Location & floor plan.

Btw, what was the deal you got?
    CommentQuote
  • >>What I only liked about this project is:- Location & floor plan.

>>anyone from adjoining flat can jump directly in your bedroom's balcony:D.

Real u know what i like about this plan...!!!!
    you can jump from your flat to adjoining flat's bedroom's balcony:D.

he he he.. it is the way u look at it.. half full or half empty,,LOL

VK
    CommentQuote