Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group-Baner.

Collapse
X
Collapse

Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group-Baner.

Last updated: February 28 2013
45 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Serenade by Shrof & B U Bhandari group-Baner.

Originally posted by yash.mahadik View Post
    I am one of Shroff customer and my experience is that better stay away from this builder. His after sales reputation is wrost. Our society is now 8 years old but yet he has not handed over conveyance deed to us. Another society Shroff supriya classic is already having a court case against him. From our 84 members scheme i dont think any one has gone to shroff for 2nd flat.
    He charges little less than market price in same area but later customer pays double for maintenance of flat and building
    Thanks man for sharing this. Appreciate it.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by m_square View Post
      Yes my friend. The same supply which is going to Concord Portia and other projects nearby..

He is giving a bath-tub with the master bedroom. The new concept of dry balcony is also nice. Also providing sliding grill-door with the both the balconies besides providing mosquito mesh on both. Flats are really good and in ready possession..probably in another 25-30 days.

And yes, he is offering 2700 psf now

Damn.. did i sound like Zion's agent
      I am not sure it this guy is the same one or not.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...s-c367653.html

Comment

I saw some hoardings & posters of Serenade Royale in Baner today. Looks like there is 'Royale' version of Serenade project coming up by same builder. Any information?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X