Hi,
I have short listed a 3 BHK flat in Padmavilas project of V.E. Nimhan builders.
Does anyone have any ideaabout the project and more important about it's builder.
Flat is in ready state.Price they r quoting 3400/-
Anyother suggestion or comments are most wel come
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manna143
    Please visit Axtrix builder office (oppsite to Hotel Mahabaleshwar) on Baner Road.. and check the availability with them..I booked 2.5 months back...Rate might have revisied after that...donot know..please check and also visit the site... ..must visit.. then let us know...how was yr visit.?

Sounds great...Looking at their site they are new player(company established in 2002).So not sure about their track record.

Sounds great...Looking at their site they are new player(company established in 2002).So not sure about their track record.

CommentQuote
    hmmm...I think..u must visit project and building C. where I hv booked. since there are many investor invested in this property...so you can contact them via builder or broker..if you like the project......that's all I can say...

Thank you for this info. Btw, what was the booking rate at initial stages?
    CommentQuote
  • I was trying to find out floor plan of astrix gateway, but couldn't able to find out...do anybody able to see that online, if yes then plz share the link..
    CommentQuote
  • floor plan is not online..it needs to be collected from builder office..
    CommentQuote
  • I Forgot to tell you about another good project..which is not yet discussed in the forum.. it is "Golden Cascade" in Wakad (near Mankar Chouk). If you have 60+ budget.. you must visit this project before finalising your deal... it is having 3-4 BHK flat with 2000+ sq ft flats.. 2 Buildings 11 floor each.

I liked the 3 bhk flat very much and it was my second choice after gateway..
    CommentQuote
    I Forgot to tell you about another good project..which is not yet discussed in the forum.. it is "Golden Cascade" in Wakad (near Mankar Chouk). If you have 60+ budget.. you must visit this project before finalising your deal... it is having 3-4 BHK flat with 2000+ sq ft flats.. 2 Buildings 11 floor each.

I liked the 3 bhk flat very much and it was my second choice after gateway..

Who is the builder?Do you have it's site URL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manna143 ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-padmavilas-and-other-projects-in-baner-5452-post27590.html"]
    Please visit Axtrix builder office (oppsite to Hotel Mahabaleshwar) on Baner Road.. and check the availability with them..I booked 2.5 months back...Rate might have revisied after that...donot know..please check and also visit the site... ..must visit.. then let us know...how was yr visit.?

i too visited site yesterday....it looks a good project....what is water situation in that area??price quoted was 3000psf...
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry, I had one, but could not find now. but found an email id... try out sending an email..u might get reply.. mayurshinde107 (at symbol) gmail . com
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry...I donot have any detail as of now...you need to visit site...
    CommentQuote
  • What was the price you paid all inclusive? Was it from builder or investor? Please let us know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    What was the price you paid all inclusive? Was it from builder or investor? Please let us know.

61L including everything(parking,Maint,Club membership etc)
    It's 3BHK...saleable area 1630, carpet - 1240
    CommentQuote
  • padmavilas

I have seen padmavillas,it is impressive.Is there any resale flat available ?
    CommentQuote