Collapse

Padmavilas and Other projects in Baner

Last updated: January 3 2010
28 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Padmavilas and Other projects in Baner

Do, they have site office also at the site or I have to first go to there Astrix house office to see the flat???
    Cheers,
    -Ashish

Comment

No, Supreme Palms is behind Gateway Project...and possession may be in a month or two...

Comment

Originally posted by manna143 View Post
        Please visit Axtrix builder office (oppsite to Hotel Mahabaleshwar) on Baner Road.. and check the availability with them..I booked 2.5 months back...Rate might have revisied after that...donot know..please check and also visit the site... [I must tell you that you should have a look to the flat of building "C"..that are having great design..I have not seen this kind of flat in any other project..]..must visit.. then let us know...how was yr visit.?
        Called them on their site office. Just 1 flat remaining. Rest is sold out!
        Last edited by realacres; July 16 2009, 06:23 PM.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I donot think they have site office..I went first to builder office and then they gave me the contact detail of the site engg...and then i called and checked...so i am not sure they have any office or not...but one thing is sure, you can not get pricing detail at site...that will be only discuss at office.

Comment

I donot think they have site office..I went first to builder office and then they gave me the contact detail of the site engg...and then i called and checked...so i am not sure they have any office or not...but one thing is sure, you can not get pricing detail at site...that will be only discuss at office.
            I don't know whether the no. was of site office or not. I spoke on no. given on their website.

Comment

hmmm...I think..u must visit project and building C. where I hv booked. since there are many investor invested in this property...so you can contact them via builder or broker..if you like the project......that's all I can say...

Comment

Please visit Axtrix builder office (oppsite to Hotel Mahabaleshwar) on Baner Road.. and check the availability with them..I booked 2.5 months back...Rate might have revisied after that...donot know..please check and also visit the site... [I must tell you that you should have a look to the flat of building "C"..that are having great design..I have not seen this kind of flat in any other project..]..must visit.. then let us know...how was yr visit.?
                Sounds great...Looking at their site they are new player(company established in 2002).So not sure about their track record.
                Last edited by vcool; July 16 2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: query already answered

Comment

hmmm...I think..u must visit project and building C. where I hv booked. since there are many investor invested in this property...so you can contact them via builder or broker..if you like the project......that's all I can say...
                  Thank you for this info. Btw, what was the booking rate at initial stages?

Comment

I was trying to find out floor plan of astrix gateway, but couldn't able to find out...do anybody able to see that online, if yes then plz share the link..
                    Cheers,
                    -Ashish

Comment

floor plan is not online..it needs to be collected from builder office..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X