Hi,
I am planning to buy 2 BHK apartment in Siddhi Nisarg at Bhumkar Wasti, Wakad. Did anyone already buy flat in this property? Can anyone give any suggestion or comment regarding surrounding, appreciation value, correct rate?

Thanks,
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Other Factors

Apart from points mentioned by other bloggers like maintainance, interest rate , loading have you checked/considered following factors.

1. When I visited Siddhi Nisrag project I did not found even a single grocery,medical shop in the rage of 500 meters :(. What is the current status now? It will be really difficult for you and your family members to cope up with it.

2. There are hardly any residentials nearby which could be risky as well epsecially at night. Have you tried visiting in the evening and checked the transportation facility upto Siddhi Nisrag? Also think in the about the rainy season and then commuting to Siddhi Nisrag.

3. Have you checked the water facility there? make sure you guys don't have to rely on tankers.

4. How aboout safety? It could be incsure in the night sepecially for ladies in your family.

So check all these factors and then go ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • ananttamboli, I have also booked flat at B wing. Could you please let me know about more datails about locality and project. At present I am staying out of India so I have limited access to the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Siddhi Nisarg at Wakad

Originally Posted by sakstaps2012
    ananttamboli, I have also booked flat at B wing. Could you please let me know about more datails about locality and project. At present I am staying out of India so I have limited access to the project.

U stay out of India only without looking and enquiring u have booked u should not bother now about the project and locality, u earn and start paying EMI
    CommentQuote
  • bindoksala, its your real name, bcos it really suits you. I staying out of india and not out of world and I am asking information to a person who actually staying there not the XXXXXX like you who give comment to prove his name. FYI I have booked the flat 5 month before when I was in India & want to know the current situation.
    CommentQuote
  • sakstaps2012 :

If you see locality, there is no villege around this project or near by, there are many good societies near by like wisteriaa, verve,blossom,mayuri residence. I am staying in this society from last 3 months and didnt find any issues. This project is big containing 250 flats and commercial building also with all amenities.

@Kingkong:
    Grocerry shop is at 20 meter from society and medical about 200 meter.
    Transportaion: all buses which goes to hinjewadi goes from society gate.
    Water Supply: PCMC water,bore water and backup fascility weal water.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ananttamboli
    sakstaps2012 :

If you see locality, there is no villege around this project or near by, there are many good societies near by like wisteriaa, verve,blossom,mayuri residence. I am staying in this society from last 3 months and didnt find any issues. This project is big containing 250 flats and commercial building also with all amenities.

@Kingkong:
    Grocerry shop is at 20 meter from society and medical about 200 meter.
    Transportaion: all buses which goes to hinjewadi goes from society gate.
    Water Supply: PCMC water,bore water and backup fascility weal water.

Anant,
    That's great to know that grocery and medical shops are near by :)!!!! The time when I visited Siddhi Nisrag it was like all farms everywhere(you may not believe it, but it was the fact). Good to know about all other facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • Anant,
    Thank you very much for your information, but last time I checked the work for commercial building or club house is not yet started. Is it started now? Also where is the entrance for A wing? is it from Bhumkash Dash Road? My possession is due in Dec 2013, hope they will meet the deadline..
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone else has booked the flat in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • sakstaps2012

B wing , where you have booked flat. Construcion is going in full swing almost 24*7. All slabs, brick work, internal plaster is completed and external plaster is in progress. Construction of business centre and Wing C is started . After this they will start construction of club house,gym and garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any state board convent schools are nearby? I have checked on google map but the nearest convent school I find is located near chinchwad station (St Urusula high School). Do any one know if Good samartian school, wakad is having State board or CBSE syllabus?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ananttamboli
    sakstaps2012 :

For a moment I got scared as on quick look its read like "an attma boli" :) and especially posting for a project where very few people are staying :D .
    imagines some Ramsey bro movie scene.
    gyus/gals !! now even attma's are in RE . so expect next upswing :D

PS : Posted in weekend mood. Pls take with pinch of salt.
    CommentQuote
  • compuwalah, you have very good sense of tumor...sorry..humor...
    CommentQuote
  • I want to know about the future of this area (from Bhumkar Chowk till border of wakad at kasturi resort). Is this area has any potential to grow in future? Is this area have basic facilities like convent schools, hospital, groccery shops, vegetable market and most important public transportation? any comments?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anant,

Do you have any latest update? I heard that they have started the work of commercial building. What about Club house? Is they going to start work of club house?
    CommentQuote
  • I will get possession of my flat in the next month (January 2014). As I am not planning to move to pune this year, I want to ask how much rent I can expect? Its a 2 BHK flat area of 962 sq.ft. located on Bhumkar chowk - Hinjewadi road.
    CommentQuote