Leon Orbit

Last updated: November 11 2009
20 | Posts
3739 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Orbit

can anyone share their ideas regarding Mihir Bakre Properties. They have an ongoing project near sai chowk. The project name is Leon Orbit.

Re : Leon Orbit

Minnal - I have posted this question several times in this forum. Unfortunately no one has responded till now. Hopefully the senior folks would respond this time.

My take - It looks like a good project. The people look reliable and reasonable. And the rates offered are very competitive. You can break them down till Rs 2500 psf.

Let's wait to hear back from others.

Comment

Originally posted by arun_a View Post
      Minnal - I have posted this question several times in this forum. Unfortunately no one has responded till now. Hopefully the senior folks would respond this time.

My take - It looks like a good project. The people look reliable and reasonable. And the rates offered are very competitive. You can break them down till Rs 2500 psf.

Let's wait to hear back from others.
      Not really heard about the builders. The room sizes are good. What are they charging for the total package..

Comment

40L all inclusive for 3 BHK. thanks

Comment

leon orbit

Thanks for sharing your views regarding leon orbit. Right now leon orbit package deal comes to 43L for 3 bhk. No reviews are available online also for this particular builder.

Comment

I just checked website out of curiosity. Looks like first project of builder.Room size is good. Is it in balewadi. No location map available on site. Please compare with projects nearby.

Comment

mahesh, unfortunately, i dont see any good projects in PS.

Comment

Leon

Leon is located near sai chowk. Near Happy Thoughts - think its another building close to the project.

site address is

C.T.S 1443, S.NO 16, hissa 4&5
                Rahtani, PCMC , PUNE -17

Comment

Originally posted by arun_a View Post
                  mahesh, unfortunately, i dont see any good projects in PS.
                  Very true. No good projects and only GK is reputed and have monopoly. PS seems attractive because of less rates than other areas and better road connectivity to Hinjewadi , Pimpari & Aundh.

Comment

Required feedback of Leon Orbit Property

Hi All,

I am planning to buy 3 BHK flat in Leon Orbit. (]http://www.leonorbit.com[/URL])

They are quoting 2700 rs psqft for their 3 BHK in Block C. Possession date of this block is March 2010. I am sure this rate will come down further once I show more interest and bargain with a cheque in my hand.

I need your input for following points:
                    1. What will be the ideal price of their 3 BHK? I think 2400 should be fine considering their room size, amenities, and location of this property. Please share your genuine input on this once you visit their site.
                    2. This project is a first joint venture between Cello, Mihir Developers and Bakre. As per the builder this is their (Mihir Developer's) 43rd project. Please share feedback of this builder.
                    3. I was surfing this forum to get feedback on Ganeesham project. As per the feedback few buyers have not got common amenities like clubhouse, swimming pool and covered parking even after 6 months of giving possession. Is this also true about this builder? I am worried as I am not able to find any feedback of this builder.
                    4. As per the builder Block A (3 BHK) and Block B (2 BHK) are fully booked. I have not seen a single post or any feedback by these buyers. Even google is not able to provide any feedback of this developer/project. Please share your experience with this builder and the rate at which you booked your flat.
                    Thanks,
                    SR

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X