Collapse

Leon Orbit

Last updated: November 11 2009
20 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Leon Orbit

Me too liked the project, but the rates quoted by the builder are on the higher side. 2400 psf would be a good deal.
    But no reviews about the builder are available and i could not find anyone who already booked in this project

Comment

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
      I just checked website out of curiosity. Looks like first project of builder.Room size is good. Is it in balewadi. No location map available on site. Please compare with projects nearby.

leonorbit.com/images/location-plan.jpg

Comment

Hi all
        STAY AWAY FROM LEON ORBIT>
        BUILDER IS TOOO CHEAP.
        I had a very bad experience talkin with builder.They behave in a uncivilised and un-cultured manner.
        I wont buy there even 2k rate.Poss was delayed by almost 2 years.
        and they had no answer for
        this.

Comment

Sumit,
          Any specific details you would like to share on your bad experience with the builder....were you negotiating ? what did they say ?
          This will help me as Iam also trying to book a flat here and have been hunting for reviews on the construction, builder etc.

Comment

Shals
            Dnt go for this property.coz builder can knock u anytime.
            I went for neg and they are not ready for neg.The behaviour was very bad.
            My friend have taken there very high rate(before recession).
            Now after recession when price came down they approached builder and told to compensate.Builder said he will do some interior work in all flats those who have bought higher rates.
            Now after POP done they send a notice saying u have to pay for all POP and internal work,Otherwise i will scrap off all the POP and interior.
            So i request u not to visit that property.
            U will end up listening pathetic language of builder..Also one big disadvantege is ramp.There is space of only one car on the ramp and remaining is covered by podium.
            I dnt knw how the hell they say its a podium..It is just a small flower bed.not more than that..

Comment

Originally posted by sumit1234 View Post
              Builder said he will do some interior work in all flats those who have bought higher rates.
              Now after POP done they send a notice saying u have to pay for all POP and internal work,Otherwise i will scrap off all the POP and interior.
              how can you say all this for the builder. the Builder is doing "Ahsaan" on us by giving us flats..even if the builders ask us to work for them all our lives for free... we should oblige.....after all our attitudes towards buying flats is that Builder is King.

“1 color ke 13 patte lekin sub mey bus ek King..
              Ace bhi vo hai Base bhi vo hai
              Aur jigar mey hai daring

Woh..Woh kare dil ki Jo marzi
              Karte karte had kar di
              Samne agar builder ho.. humari band bajing

Builder is King.
              Builder is King.
              Builder is King.
              Builder is King.
              Builder is King.
              Builder is King. “
              Last edited November 10 2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sumit1234 View Post
                My friend have taken there very high rate(before recession).Now after recession when price came down they approached builder and told to compensate.
                Personally, I won't agree to this. Had the prices gone up, would they have come & paid the balance amount to the builder? Ofcourse, it is but natural to cry when in loss but then that's the risk be it RE or stock markets. In other cities, the builder is selling almost ready poss flats at prices cheaper that booking rates making investors angry.

Builder said he will do some interior work in all flats those who have bought higher rates.
                In this case, the builder must be really kicked hard. This is outright cheating. However, did your friends take this in writing from the builder? Builders can never be trusted, so make sure everything is in writing.

U will end up listening pathetic language of builder..Also one big disadvantege is ramp.There is space of only one car on the ramp and remaining is covered by podium.
                I dnt knw how the hell they say its a podium..It is just a small flower bed.not more than that..
                Thanks for this info. If the builder is what you claimed, then it's always better to avoid not only this project but all the projects, if he has any. Btw, what more can you expect more from Scorpio person named Bakre?
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
                  “1 color ke 13 patte lekin sub mey bus ek King..
                  Ace bhi vo hai Base bhi vo hai
                  Aur jigar mey hai daring

Woh..Woh kare dil ki Jo marzi
                  Karte karte had kar di
                  Samne agar builder ho.. humari band bajing

Builder is King.
                  Builder is King.
                  Builder is King.
                  Builder is King.
                  Builder is King.
                  Builder is King. “
                  LOl. This VK is comedian Javed Akhtar of this forum. Why not try scripting for Devang Patel?
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    In this case, the builder must be really kicked hard. This is outright cheating. However, did your friends take this in writing from the builder? Builders can never be trusted, so make sure everything is in writing.
                    Yes 100% agree never trust on mouth words from builder or any person with whom you are transacting with. Please everyone here i ask you to take every thing documented in form of written communication (atleast try to get an mail if you are not able to visit him personally) from builder while buying an property.
                    Kunal

Comment

realacres

few builders in PS have compensated to buyer who bought at higher rates.
                      Like atul have given kitchen trolleys and POP done for buyer who bought above 3k during peak time.My frnd took in alcove ph-1 and he is getting things for free.

And same with bakre.But now as the price shoot up.he is asking mny for all the extra work done.i dnt think they have made a legal paper for the extra work.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X