Collapse

Felicita baner

Last updated: October 7 2011
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Felicita baner

What about Magnolia? Tts ready possesion, but the project layout seems a little conjusted. The rate quoted was 3500. Anyone bargained and got a better deal at Magnolia?

Comment

Originally posted by dipitvn View Post
      What about Magnolia? Tts ready possesion, but the project layout seems a little conjusted. The rate quoted was 3500. Anyone bargained and got a better deal at Magnolia?
      Possession would be in Sept 09. Only 2BR flats are left with the builder. The road is also underdeveloped which may cause problems during monsoons. Why don't you then look at resales at Camellia?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Yeah, thats true. The approach road isnt developed yet. But the area is good, and will be a good place to stay in a couple of months (hopefully ) What are the rates in Camellia? I originally gave up on Camellia as its sold out...

Comment

Originally posted by dipitvn View Post
          Yeah, thats true. The approach road isnt developed yet. But the area is good, and will be a good place to stay in a couple of months (hopefully ) What are the rates in Camellia? I originally gave up on Camellia as its sold out...
          Was getting one for INR 45L for 3BR about 1.5 months ago, but did not like the floor plans, hence dropped the idea. Enquire with local brokers.

Comment

Builder says 3800 initially.
            and then negotiated value 3500 at same time.
            not willing to go below 3500
            Builder is alos charging a floor rise starting from 5th floor itself. And he is not willing to rduce more than 150 Rs on the respctive floor wise rates. When did he offer you these rates?

Comment

Builder says 3800 initially.
              and then negotiated value 3500 at same time.
              not willing to go below 3500
              The builder is also charging a florr rise of 50Rs starting from 5th floor And he is not reducing more than 150 Rs on the initial rate (so if you are looking for 5th and above, u migth end up paying 3800 itself even after bargaining :p)

When did he offer you 3500?

Comment

Teaming up for Felicita Baner

Hi Parag,

If anyone is interested in Felicita Baner project, how about a few of us coming together online and then negotiating a better deal with the builder ?

I am interested in a 2.5 BHK at Felicita. If anyone else is interested, guys let us team up and I'm sure the builder will come down below 3500 (I've interacted with them a few times).

Cheers,
                Sanjay

Originally posted by paragk78 View Post
                I agree the towers are very close. The house plan for 2 and half BHK looks good though. Any comments?

Comment

what r the current rates.

location is the advantage as its very close to symantec office.
                  Last edited by hporwal; October 6 2009, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Before buying here i.e. Felicita, note that the on paper area is more than actual resulting you end up paying for non-existing area. The construction pace is hardly noticable. After wing A comes up, there would be very conjested feed to the project. Builder has deliberately not built this building to give it a more open feel, for time being.

Comment

realacres is 100% right, I have seen this building so many times as it is behind my office. Sales person seems rude, personally I have an experiance. He was not ready to negotiate below 3600. I kicked off the project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X