Has anyone booked flat recently in Felicita baner?
Whats the rate?
Builder is not at all negotiating.
Read more
Reply
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Happen to pass by this building (on road parallel to Ram Nadi). The concrete structure seems complete. Do not remember if walls etc are done.

    The situation is the same for last 5-6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The situation is the same for last 5-6 months.


    I've been staying near Felicita (i.e. at Gold Coast) since the last 1 year and haven't noticed any changes - when viewing from Baner Road.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody here bought in Felicita - how was the experience and when are you moving in? Any ideas about current rates? I think the builder is quoting 4k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fulcrum
    Anybody here bought in Felicita - how was the experience and when are you moving in? Any ideas about current rates? I think the builder is quoting 4k.

    almost same state for eons now...thr r too many car parked right outsidethe project on weekends..must be disgruntled customers waiting for possession...

    although i have seen lights on staircase and in some apartments...may b builder has rented it out to laborers to make some money while he delays the possession :)
    CommentQuote
  • Heard a lot about this scheme from friends, the builder is a crook, Avoid at all costs. Same with Selenite,Green Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Heard a lot about this scheme from friends, the builder is a crook, Avoid at all costs. Same with Selenite,Green Park.

    +1. Add to it Twin Nest (Behind Hotel Rajwada) as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    +1. Add to it Twin Nest (Behind Hotel Rajwada) as well.

    Guess you are downgrading this one due to those haunting songs you heard on your visit in 2009 :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Guess you are downgrading this one due to those haunting songs you heard on your visit in 2009 :D

    Man, the biggest was not this but Kumar Aatman....maybe they got this name from Aatma:D. The prob of Twin Nest is that the builder is a scorpio chap, constro work is abosutely poor quality, floor plan is junk & the project looks like a marriage hall seen in peth areas when inside!!
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, if you ask any society members in this area, the builders have constructed on the clubhouse/swimming pools and now selling the apt as a add on. They dont publish the carpet area, and rudely say consider approx 30-40% less...I mean Selenite I think was started about 3-4 years back, the building is ready, and maybe about 70% of the flats have no takers...now the builder has put it as a "resale" on 99acres/magicbricks....

    Well...really dont know whether the guys just think we are idiots or we really are ?
    CommentQuote
  • Went there this weekend, Marketing guy was saying "project completely sold out except for 3 flats." When he showed me the plan, I immediately took off. Flat was in absolute KHOPCHA. What a ridiculus plan, builder must be nuts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii
    Went there this weekend, Marketing guy was saying "project completely sold out except for 3 flats." When he showed me the plan, I immediately took off. Flat was in absolute KHOPCHA. What a ridiculus plan, builder must be nuts.

    And what is the CURRENT poss date?:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    And what is the CURRENT poss date?:bab (22):

    Don't know but seems like people have already started moving in.

    Any idea about resales happening in this project? I somehow like the location of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii
    Don't know but seems like people have already started moving in.

    Any idea about resales happening in this project? I somehow like the location of this project.

    nope..not yet!! i still don't see people living there for few more months atslt!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    nope..not yet!! i still don't see people living there for few more months atslt!!

    May be I'm wrong but I saw clothes hanging around in 1-2 apartments, may be workers enjoying the Felicita location. :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, Any update on this project? Something weird is happening...They have abandoned the foundation at one spot & started construction of new building near(on) the entrance itself. Now the entire scheme looks very crowded. I am thanking god that I did not book there.

    Does Anybody have idea whats happening there? Builder taking all for ride again?
    CommentQuote