Collapse

Felicita baner

Last updated: October 7 2011
50 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Felicita baner

Happen to pass by this building (on road parallel to Ram Nadi). The concrete structure seems complete. Do not remember if walls etc are done.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      Happen to pass by this building (on road parallel to Ram Nadi). The concrete structure seems complete. Do not remember if walls etc are done.
      The situation is the same for last 5-6 months.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        The situation is the same for last 5-6 months.
        I've been staying near Felicita (i.e. at Gold Coast) since the last 1 year and haven't noticed any changes - when viewing from Baner Road.

Comment

Anybody here bought in Felicita - how was the experience and when are you moving in? Any ideas about current rates? I think the builder is quoting 4k.

Comment

Originally posted by fulcrum View Post
            Anybody here bought in Felicita - how was the experience and when are you moving in? Any ideas about current rates? I think the builder is quoting 4k.
            almost same state for eons now...thr r too many car parked right outsidethe project on weekends..must be disgruntled customers waiting for possession...

although i have seen lights on staircase and in some apartments...may b builder has rented it out to laborers to make some money while he delays the possession
            Last edited by chinmay686; July 2 2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Heard a lot about this scheme from friends, the builder is a crook, Avoid at all costs. Same with Selenite,Green Park.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
                Heard a lot about this scheme from friends, the builder is a crook, Avoid at all costs. Same with Selenite,Green Park.
                +1. Add to it Twin Nest (Behind Hotel Rajwada) as well.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  +1. Add to it Twin Nest (Behind Hotel Rajwada) as well.
                  Guess you are downgrading this one due to those haunting songs you heard on your visit in 2009

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                    Guess you are downgrading this one due to those haunting songs you heard on your visit in 2009
                    Man, the biggest was not this but Kumar Aatman....maybe they got this name from Aatma. The prob of Twin Nest is that the builder is a scorpio chap, constro work is abosutely poor quality, floor plan is junk & the project looks like a marriage hall seen in peth areas when inside!!

Comment

Oh, if you ask any society members in this area, the builders have constructed on the clubhouse/swimming pools and now selling the apt as a add on. They dont publish the carpet area, and rudely say consider approx 30-40% less...I mean Selenite I think was started about 3-4 years back, the building is ready, and maybe about 70% of the flats have no takers...now the builder has put it as a "resale" on 99acres/magicbricks....

Well...really dont know whether the guys just think we are idiots or we really are ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X