Has anyone booked flat recently in Felicita baner?
Whats the rate?
Builder is not at all negotiating.
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • seriously its a horrible project..i reaaly dont know how FSI works for this builder...where is the empty space...really really sad ..sympathies for the owners..new building is hardly 1 feet away from the main building...

Originally Posted by boy.hash
    Hey, Any update on this project? Something weird is happening...They have abandoned the foundation at one spot & started construction of new building near(on) the entrance itself. Now the entire scheme looks very crowded. I am thanking god that I did not book there.

Does Anybody have idea whats happening there? Builder taking all for ride again?
    CommentQuote
  • Amen...

and on top of it, its on the BPLR. Increasing traffic Noise and air pollution have started to take toll on the schemes which are on this road.

Feeling sorry about the buyers who have bought here for their end use...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    seriously its a horrible project..i reaaly dont know how FSI works for this builder...where is the empty space...really really sad ..sympathies for the owners..new building is hardly 1 feet away from the main building...

Oh, that scorpio chap Nimhan ?? Man, even their website is not working :D

http://www.felicitabaner.com/index.htm

See how it will feel once this building comes at the entrance. Check the sat image to the clear idea:-

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Btw, I never had any faith in this builder as he grossly showed wrong dimensions where this junk was including the bath area inside the bedroom, besides adding the bath area separately. Hence, you pay the bathroom twice :bab (45):. When mentioned this aspect to the salesrep, he kept mum....what I though wonder is how come the buyers here missed this point ?:bab (38):. I think I have mentioned this aspect in older thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Oh, that scorpio chap Nimhan ?? Man, even their website is not working :D
    Btw, I never had any faith in this builder as he grossly showed wrong dimensions .......

Yes, this builder is real crook. All plan/brochure is looking ridiculous now.

KaiBhau,
    This road is going to be very busy.:-) Expect signals at Symantec junction in 2-3 years.

Originally Posted by manu1981
    seriously its a horrible project..i reaaly dont know how FSI works for this builder...where is the empty space...really really sad ..sympathies for the owners..new building is hardly 1 feet away from the main building...

Anybody - Any idea, why the earlier foundation was abandoned & started new building on entrance itself?
    CommentQuote