Last updated: February 8 2014
19 | Posts
4696 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Sus gaon 1.5 km from Pashankar auto

Hi All:
    This place is on sus main road on Sus gaon side around 1 km from DSK vidhya nagri...I am an IT worker and planning to buy a 2bhk flat in this area which is under construction and planned to completed by mid of 2014...Most probably I will be living here or else will sell it after some time...Is it a good investment or a place to live? Please advise at your earliest..My budget is less than 40 lakhs in which I am getting it here.....

Thanks

Re : Looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Sus gaon 1.5 km from Pashankar auto

Could you share details about
    Builder
    Area of the flat
    Total package offered
    Anything said before the word "but" hardly matters.

Comment

Sorry for late reply Kartik, Its Shanti Terraces by Anand Properties...It looks like you have researched on growth prosects and development of Sus gaon area, Can you please share any more info about it. It will greatly help me in confirming my decision...Actually want to know that after DSK vidyanagri & towards Sus gaon, is all land allowed for residential plots because the area looks to be sorrounded by hills but demarcated by white fences...Also want to know more about any big builder or property coming to this area...Also its difficult to believe that if you go on left from the bridge after Mumbai-pune highway its Pashan-sus road which is very well developed wheras on right after DSK vidyanagri, first its empty and then its all village? Is it going to develop, is it worth to book here....Please guide if you can?

Comment

Area of flat is 713 carpet + 112 terrace (with both bed rooms) = 1040 (Saleable)...total price 40 lakhs on 3550 psf

Comment

Around 200 views but no-one is giving their valuable comments..Please advise..It will be appreciating. Thanks Vikas

Comment

Koi tau batao Bhai....Kya ho gaya is forum mey koi nahi hai sus-gaon ki details deney wala...

Comment

Originally posted by lifeofpi View Post
              Koi tau batao Bhai....Kya ho gaya is forum mey koi nahi hai sus-gaon ki details deney wala...
              Friend.

Lets start the flow in reverse way. Self help is the best help.
              Apperently not many people are knowledgable about the project.
              You are the person who has possibly visited builder or seen the site.

You can put down your views for benefit of other members.
              Still better If you can do some study and prepare pros and cons about this project others will appreciate and opinions will flow further.

Just for example, you may see pros and cons prepared by me about post 40 in thread "booking in vanalika pirangut" .

Comment

Originally posted by lifeofpi View Post
                hum bhi wahi kashti mian hai sir....please shae details of the same with me as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by kartikpai View Post
                  Could you share details about
                  Builder
                  Area of the flat
                  Total package offered
                  i know this sis off topic kartik , but could you PM me the setails of the broker who showed u flats in pradikaran and also if the project is still available

Comment

eventually the area will develop like several other, dozens of villages around pune. be assured that your choice will prove correct "a few" years from now. that "a few" may equal 5 for punawale or rawet or moshi, and may equal 7 for sus. but for anyone who is buying for living need not bother about that number. the rate of 3550 sounds lucrative for any place around pune these days. i think you should go ahead. i stay on sus road and i rather like the prospects of sus village.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X