Hi All:
This place is on sus main road on Sus gaon side around 1 km from DSK vidhya nagri...I am an IT worker and planning to buy a 2bhk flat in this area which is under construction and planned to completed by mid of 2014...Most probably I will be living here or else will sell it after some time...Is it a good investment or a place to live? Please advise at your earliest..My budget is less than 40 lakhs in which I am getting it here.....

Thanks
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could you share details about
    Builder
    Area of the flat
    Total package offered
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for late reply Kartik, Its Shanti Terraces by Anand Properties...It looks like you have researched on growth prosects and development of Sus gaon area, Can you please share any more info about it. It will greatly help me in confirming my decision...Actually want to know that after DSK vidyanagri & towards Sus gaon, is all land allowed for residential plots because the area looks to be sorrounded by hills but demarcated by white fences...Also want to know more about any big builder or property coming to this area...Also its difficult to believe that if you go on left from the bridge after Mumbai-pune highway its Pashan-sus road which is very well developed wheras on right after DSK vidyanagri, first its empty and then its all village? Is it going to develop, is it worth to book here....Please guide if you can?
    CommentQuote
  • Area of flat is 713 carpet + 112 terrace (with both bed rooms) = 1040 (Saleable)...total price 40 lakhs on 3550 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Around 200 views but no-one is giving their valuable comments..Please advise..It will be appreciating. Thanks Vikas
    CommentQuote
  • Koi tau batao Bhai....Kya ho gaya is forum mey koi nahi hai sus-gaon ki details deney wala...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lifeofpi
    Koi tau batao Bhai....Kya ho gaya is forum mey koi nahi hai sus-gaon ki details deney wala...

Friend.

Lets start the flow in reverse way. Self help is the best help.
    Apperently not many people are knowledgable about the project.
    You are the person who has possibly visited builder or seen the site.

You can put down your views for benefit of other members.
    Still better If you can do some study and prepare pros and cons about this project others will appreciate and opinions will flow further.

Just for example, you may see pros and cons prepared by me about post 40 in thread "booking in vanalika pirangut" .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lifeofpi
    Koi tau batao Bhai....Kya ho gaya is forum mey koi nahi hai sus-gaon ki details deney wala...

hum bhi wahi kashti mian hai sir....please shae details of the same with me as well.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kartikpai
    Could you share details about
    Builder
    Area of the flat
    Total package offered

i know this sis off topic kartik , but could you PM me the setails of the broker who showed u flats in pradikaran and also if the project is still available
    CommentQuote
  • eventually the area will develop like several other, dozens of villages around pune. be assured that your choice will prove correct "a few" years from now. that "a few" may equal 5 for punawale or rawet or moshi, and may equal 7 for sus. but for anyone who is buying for living need not bother about that number. the rate of 3550 sounds lucrative for any place around pune these days. i think you should go ahead. i stay on sus road and i rather like the prospects of sus village.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I have already updated about the development in SUS area in my last reply. Pasting the same for you:
    Regarding the area, I would say this would be the best investment opportunity as:
    1. The development is done till Pashankar Auto and DSK and Achalare have project there. There are new projects coming up right now.
    2. Next 5 years you would see Pashankar Auto to Sus Gaon stretch same as pashan sus road.
    3. People are now using road from Sus-Chande-Nande to Hinjewadi Phase 3 and 2.
    4. Road till the T juntion where we take left towards Ghottawade phata is now improved.
    5. I have seen few builders starting construction before Sus gaon (on the left hand side going to Sus from Pashankar Auto on the slope from wherre we take left to Symbiosys.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vjosh, Vinod and Vision2012...Also want to share that builder is not branded but using good material like I saw he is using cement bricks (not cement blocks which I guess are further better) instead of red bricks, his floor plan is 8th floor squared shaped building where each floor will have 11 flats will have 2 lifts in center and X shaped passages to go in four corners of building and enterance of flats will be from those corners...will it be crowded? Is 3550 rate correct which will bring 1040 flat to 40 Lakhs (incl all)...room sizes are: living 15.9*11.4, kitchen 11.4*8.6, bedroom 13.9*10.8, master bedroom 13.9*11.6, 2 toliet each 7.1*4.7, dry balcony 9*4, two terraces in each bedroom, 11.6*5, 10.8*5...Are the rooms planned well? Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • what was the price quoted initially and how much dicount he offered.

11 apartment on each floor is definitely on the higher side. but u had seen the site so better judge
    CommentQuote
  • Parking and Vat & ST is free...Also no special development charges except MSEB Meter & Society formation of 60000 and 2 years advance maintenance and society corpus fund of 80000
    CommentQuote
  • Did you booked the flat? Any info on no of flats available as project seems to be launched last year
    CommentQuote
  • Sounds good. will give the site a visit for sure as my budget is also 40L:)
    CommentQuote