Looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Sus gaon 1.5 km from Pashankar auto

Last updated: February 8 2014
19 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Sus gaon 1.5 km from Pashankar auto

Hello,
    I have already updated about the development in SUS area in my last reply. Pasting the same for you:
    Regarding the area, I would say this would be the best investment opportunity as:
    1. The development is done till Pashankar Auto and DSK and Achalare have project there. There are new projects coming up right now.
    2. Next 5 years you would see Pashankar Auto to Sus Gaon stretch same as pashan sus road.
    3. People are now using road from Sus-Chande-Nande to Hinjewadi Phase 3 and 2.
    4. Road till the T juntion where we take left towards Ghottawade phata is now improved.
    5. I have seen few builders starting construction before Sus gaon (on the left hand side going to Sus from Pashankar Auto on the slope from wherre we take left to Symbiosys.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Vjosh, Vinod and Vision2012...Also want to share that builder is not branded but using good material like I saw he is using cement bricks (not cement blocks which I guess are further better) instead of red bricks, his floor plan is 8th floor squared shaped building where each floor will have 11 flats will have 2 lifts in center and X shaped passages to go in four corners of building and enterance of flats will be from those corners...will it be crowded? Is 3550 rate correct which will bring 1040 flat to 40 Lakhs (incl all)...room sizes are: living 15.9*11.4, kitchen 11.4*8.6, bedroom 13.9*10.8, master bedroom 13.9*11.6, 2 toliet each 7.1*4.7, dry balcony 9*4, two terraces in each bedroom, 11.6*5, 10.8*5...Are the rooms planned well? Please advise

Comment

what was the price quoted initially and how much dicount he offered.

11 apartment on each floor is definitely on the higher side. but u had seen the site so better judge

Comment

Parking and Vat & ST is free...Also no special development charges except MSEB Meter & Society formation of 60000 and 2 years advance maintenance and society corpus fund of 80000

Comment

Did you booked the flat? Any info on no of flats available as project seems to be launched last year

Comment

Sounds good. will give the site a visit for sure as my budget is also 40L

Comment

Lifeofpi : Exact location of project ?

Comment

Hi Life of Pi, Did you booked flat in Shanthi Terraces, could you give me a missed call on my number 9823696217. Need your help/inputs.

Waiting for your call

Thanks,
                  Mango People

Comment

Originally posted by lifeofpi View Post
                    Parking and Vat & ST is free...Also no special development charges except MSEB Meter & Society formation of 60000 and 2 years advance maintenance and society corpus fund of 80000
                    Hi Life of Pi, Did you booked flat in Shanthi Terraces, Need your help/inputs.

Thanks,
                    Mango People
                    Last edited February 8 2014, 10:59 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Hi lifeofpi. So did you booked the flat or not? I am also looking to buy a 2BHKin that area so your inputs will really help.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X