Is it possible to get an apartment in Kothrud for around 50L

Last updated: July 29 2009
22 | Posts
5059 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get an apartment in Kothrud for around 50L

I checked few schemes nearby, E.g. Pethkar Samrajya but i had already read the suggestions on this blog, hence I could see that 4500 rate is not justified and also there is no guaranteed completion.

My question really is, today is it possible to get a 3 BHK apartment (around 1200 - 1300 sq ft) for around 50L?

Any suggestions welcome. I am looking for an apartment and its more of an emotional thing (but still have some reality as huge money is involved... )

Re : Is it possible to get an apartment in Kothrud for around 50L

Originally posted by mandarg View Post
    I checked few schemes nearby, E.g. Pethkar Samrajya but i had already read the suggestions on this blog, hence I could see that 4500 rate is not justified and also there is no guaranteed completion.

My question really is, today is it possible to get a 3 BHK apartment (around 1200 - 1300 sq ft) for around 50L?

Any suggestions welcome. I am looking for an apartment and its more of an emotional thing (but still have some reality as huge money is involved... )
    Vaniraj Heights, but the close to completion flats have already been sold out. You need to go for under-construction flats. It is hence better to wait & see the progress of the project & then take final call.

Pethkar is going much cheaper than quoted price. The hitch:- Slow pace of work & very distant possession time. I don't think it would be ready before 2011-2012 at earliest.

Budget is very much sufficient even in current times, but it is better if you can wait.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Vaniraj Heights, but the close to completion flats have already been sold out. You need to go for under-construction flats. It is hence better to wait & see the progress of the project & then take final call.

Pethkar is going much cheaper than quoted price. The hitch:- Slow pace of work & very distant possession time. I don't think it would be ready before 2011-2012 at earliest.

Budget is very much sufficient even in current times, but it is better if you can wait.
      Appreciate your suggestions realacres... I started looking recently only. I have a place to stay so I can wait... and I am going to keep looking out in around areas to get myself a better deal...

BTW, I am open for a resale flat also but to be honest I was out of touch for pune RE for last 2 years, hence not sure about the resale prices... any pointers on that would be welcome too... thanks!
      Last edited by mandarg; July 16 2009, 07:28 PM. Reason: added more information

Comment

realacres, I think the broader feeling among the crowd is that the RE market is going to experience a good correction and there would be a considerable fall in the rates. Thats the reason you are requesting everyone to wait...
        My challenge is that I am not able to find a good project in Pune even with a budget of 50L. Do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Bhusari Colony - will come under 50L

I have visited one project which is in Bhusari colony, left side while going towards chandani chowk, site looks good and asking Rs 4300 , hope he will negotiate, has website too www trydevelopers *** com

Please also let me know the details once you visited

Comment

Originally posted by arun_a View Post
            realacres, I think the broader feeling among the crowd is that the RE market is going to experience a good correction and there would be a considerable fall in the rates. Thats the reason you are requesting everyone to wait...
            My challenge is that I am not able to find a good project in Pune even with a budget of 50L. Do you have any suggestions?
            i visited Vanaraji today. They mentioned 4500 negotiable but as realacres said, they dont have any ready flats. I think there were following additional issues...

1. Nearby buildings too close
            2. Access toad is very narrow and is full all the time because of MIT college. I am myself a former MIT student and no stranger to seeing the MIT students' behavior especially those who are coming from outside pune/maharashtra and big cash.
            3. in the internal layout, door of one bedroom opens in the kitchen directly... that might become an issue for dining arrangement
            4. For the under construction flats, there is no dry balcony and there is going to be only one balcony.

Any more suggestions? I saw one more scheme today. Platinum GXXX something. It is near New India School Kothrud depot. Its a very small scheme.. 4 floors, 4 flats of 3BHK and total only 19 flats. Possession in 3-4 months. Any comments? Rate 4200.

Comment

I have been searching for a while for a 3 BHK in kothrud. The biggest hurdle is that most of the projects do not have any amenities. Pethkar has some but the possesion is some time away. Vanaraji - absolutely no place for the kids to play. Have checked some projects in Mayur colony, but the rate quoted(6000/sq ft) is too high, that too for single buildings without any amenities. Had checked one near bhujbal baug, but the cost was 80-85 lacs for a 3 BHK. Will have to rob a bank to have that kind of money or would have to take a loan which will take me 50 years to repay
              How about Saarthi's Shilp near Eklavya college. Rate quoted is 3800 ut possession is after 2 years. They had launched it as Aavyakul(4200/sq ft) with swimming pool on terrace but looks like there was no response so have cut down the amenities and the rates too

Anyone has seen any other projects? Anyone knows aobut Sigma one near MIt or the one near Vanaj factory?

Comment

Has anyone seen projects of Saarthi group near YC Natyagriha & another one nearby? What I do know is that Saarthi has severe quality issues.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Saarthi group

One of my friend has just done a booking at one of his schemes . The overall impression of the builder is ..ok. But seems to take time in society formation . One of my cousin brother is staying in Srusthi for past 3 years did not hear him complain about anything .
                  Have seen flats in Swapna Shilp off Karve Road where the flooring in the living room has come out . This is one of the premium schemes in the area . Also Karishma society look at the extent of waterproofing work done from outside . Wonder if people are getting the rainy season drench in their house itself Rs 8000/- psf. Builder and quality are antonyms

Comment

Can I get more information on the small project near New India School, Bhusari colony ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X