Hi

I came across an advertisement about land from proposed R zone in Sus village .

The person said - Sus village will be part of PCMC soon so you do not need any NA certificate and land belongs to proposd R zone .

Does anyone have idea about plots in sus village ?
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Then why does he want to sell and not wait for 6 more months and then sell the land as R zone for double the price?!!

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi meenants,

Can you please provide some more details such as rates, Exact location in sus etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realinvest12

Its behind pashankar showroom. I have not visited the site yet .

rate 7.5 lacs per guntha
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I would suggest first to check the legal documents, then if there is any reservation on the land. Yes by new rule you need not need to do NA in city limits but check this with lawyer.

Regarding the area, I would say this would be the best investment opportunity as:
    1. The development is done till Pashankar Auto and DSK and Achalare have project there. There are new projects coming up right now.
    2. Next 5 years you would see Pashankar Auto to Sus Gaon stretch same as pashan sus road.
    3. People are now using road from Sus-Chande-Nande to Hinjewadi Phase 3 and 2.
    4. Road till the T juntion where we take left towards Ghottawade phata is now improved.
    5. I have seen few builders starting construction before Sus gaon (on the left hand side going to Sus from Pashankar Auto on the slope from wherre we take left to Symbiosys.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vision 2012....

Hi Meenants,

can you provide me the contact details of that person(Sus plot)...so that i will contact him & ll try for site visit...
    CommentQuote
  • The link is not working...any idea about current rates and development...

Came across similar advertisement, is it same ?

SR Group

Since, I stay in Mum, cannot visit site, advice from experts will be appreciated....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meenants
    Hi

I came across an advertisement about land from proposed R zone in Sus village .

The person said - Sus village will be part of PCMC soon so you do not need any NA certificate and land belongs to proposd R zone .

Does anyone have idea about plots in sus village ?

Which crook is giving such false info ? Man, don't become bakra to these builders' words.
    Note the following :-

> NA permission is independent,
    > There is nothing LEGAL with the terms PROPOSED NA or PROPOSED PCMC limits,
    > As these are not NA plots, let me tell you that it is illegal to buy agri land unless you are farmer,
    > Land less than 11,000 sq ft can't be purchased as agri land.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am planning to buy a 1500 sqft land inside a village, there are construction around the plot, could you please help me - what
    legal precaution should I take. My plan is to construct within a year, what kind of permission required.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

Has anyone booked a flat in Falcon of Kohinoor group on Sus Road. How is the area? what is the present rate? Does this area is under PMC. What are the chances of infrastructure development?

pl guide
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all,

I had visited FALCON site on sus road.
    the project is good
    the sales team there told me the following things.
    the crematorium ground adjacent to plot is being shifted to other location and the land for the same is already allotted.
    the present road is being developed into four lane road connecting hinjewadi (drive around 30 minutes)
    the ring road route is also coming up in that area

can anyone update?

what is the present rate going on in that area, they are quoting approx. 57 lacks for 2 BHK (1043 sq.fts.) plus floor rise and registration, stamp duty, maintenance etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raju1960
    Dear all,

I had visited FALCON site on sus road.
    the project is good
    the sales team there told me the following things.
    the crematorium ground adjacent to plot is being shifted to other location and the land for the same is already allotted.
    the present road is being developed into four lane road connecting hinjewadi (drive around 30 minutes)
    the ring road route is also coming up in that area

can anyone update?

what is the present rate going on in that area, they are quoting approx. 57 lacks for 2 BHK (1043 sq.fts.) plus floor rise and registration, stamp duty, maintenance etc.

In the month of January it was 58.5 plus taxes, total cost was 65.5lacs.

Still it is way too high considering the market condition, present status of the project and nearby cremation ground and proposed road. You can get a better RTM in Baner for this price !!
    CommentQuote