sahil saga

Last updated: August 14 2009
9 | Posts
2026 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sahil saga

Can anyone please comment on this project in Baner.
    ther are telling me Rs. 2850/- psq. how is the builder and the
    prospects?

Re : sahil saga

the plan for 2-3bhk flats are good and are very spacious..... The only problem I felt was the location .....No shops available nearby............... U will have to Baner main road everytime............. and also the roads neary r not developed..... inner roads connecting to baner ............ I visited this few days back during rains..and it was pathetic u cannot use 2 wheelers then ...... no street lights..................... Dnt think this will be developed in near future

Comment

The problem of Baner is the local corporator (nagar sevak). He is a NCP guy and do nothing except gunda gardi...
      Baner will not develop in next three years at least, we can keep some hopes later if a new guy gets elected preferably of MNS

Comment

Originally posted by monds View Post
        The problem of Baner is the local corporator (nagar sevak). He is a NCP guy and do nothing except gunda gardi...
        Baner will not develop in next three years at least, we can keep some hopes later if a new guy gets elected preferably of MNS
        All netas are the same... Let us not debate political preferences on the forum..

Comment

Originally posted by prasad80 View Post
          Can anyone please comment on this project in Baner.
          ther are telling me Rs. 2850/- psq. how is the builder and the
          prospects?
          Is that the initial price quoted by the builder or the negotiated rate? And when is the possesion?

Comment

Been to site yesterday. rate is 2850 with no basic amenities for day to day needs nearby. Possession in 1 yr.

Left the place within 10 mins :-)

Comment

saw the flats and locality. shudnt be more than 2400 psf.
              Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by m_square View Post
                saw the flats and locality. shudnt be more than 2400 psf.
                Sahil also has another project 'Serene' just nearby. has anyone checked it out? How do you find it comparison with Saga? (Asking since both projects seems similar in terms of amenities, location, yet different rates quoted)
                They quote 3100 for Serene.

Comment

Sahil Serene

i have not been to Saga .. but have seen Serene.. I liked the construction and layout but the problem is same... approach road and lack of day to day amenties .. its possession was sometime in Dec ... rate quoted 3100 psf negotiable...

If anyone has any other comments on that .. please share !!

Comment

Yes I liked serene too. And the price is further negotiable upto 2800. I feel its a good buy, only problem being the approach road and other daily necessities. But if you can delay moving in for a few more months after possesion, things might start developing... But this is my personal opinion and quite contrary to what most ppl in this forum think

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X