I am looking forward for group buying Wakad. Please message me if you are interested.:)
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Add us in.

We are group of 4 /5 people and try to buy flats within 10 days in wakad area.

We have done most of the research quite some time and found rates are around 4200 (according to quality of work).

We found one good quality deal with 4000 rate in wakad.

If interested please reply back soon.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Can you give the configuration of the flats ? Does it have 1bhk too ? What is the construction stage currently at and what is the possession date, location . If you can give us link to the site's website it will be most helpful.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashantmunj
    Add us in.

We have done most of the research quite some time and found rates are around 4200 (according to quality of work).

Thanks

Whats with 2 new threads suddenly by 2 people who joined just today? Smells fishy to me.

What research have you done? Can you share that here to lend some credibility to your post?
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of sharing email addresses and being contacted by people here on some group buying schemes without providing enough context or details here.
    CommentQuote
    Add us in.

Thanks

tell us the project
    CommentQuote
  • pata chalte hee aapko khabar kar denge

sorry. the impact of the statement would get diluted if translated into english (the original Sholay dialogue) hence posting in original lang.
    CommentQuote
    Add us in.

Thanks

Am interested in buying a property in Wakad. Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me know if you have good projects. I am interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by creativegala
    I am looking forward for group buying Wakad. Please message me if you are interested.:)

I am also interested for 2 BHk. let me know the details.
    CommentQuote
  • henna_sippy,
    Can you share the property details here? Is there any brokerage involved in the deal?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • h_sippy's post clearly sounds like a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • H_Sippy :

Seems like you have a good deal of unsold flats :bab (59):.

I pray that your inventory grows a lot :D :bab (45):
    CommentQuote