Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

Last updated: February 24 2020
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

    Originally posted by silentshadow View Post
    Called them up . 2bhk base price comes to 51 lacs ... 3900
    You mean 41L base or 51L all inclusive.

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

      Originally posted by dwarampudi View Post
      I too booked a flat in alkasa.I bought 3bhk for 56lacs sft1338.But i am doughting about the area.what about you for how much u bought.I too liked the flat very much.And the construction is also going fast.






      what doubt u have about area?

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

        I believe so... had a short chat with a lady .. she couldn't offer much info
        From what I understand from this thread is that the build plan is good... I may have to confirm the quality once I visit the site ... may be this weekend or any workday .. depends upon the work load :P


        As far location is concerned -- >>
        I can say the location is congested; we have houses on both sides
        Railway overbridge I dont see it happening for atleast 20 years -- plans are on for ages
        Tanker Mafia -- One would have to rely on tankers --- I believe this area doesn't come under municipality

        Not sure of the approach road for this project .... will have to go and check in person

        I work in Magarpatta so been hunting for a house in this area ... we have some reputed builders dishing out projects but could never makeup my mind.... if I overlook the cons alteast the builders around should be able to provide a quality build which I never get .. sigh.....

        USP of this locality --->> Big names, kind off affordable homes "Kind-Off"....
        Good Schools

        Water supply and social infrastructure & of-course infrastructure concerns me... Cheers

        These are just my opinion .... But still I am considering this area may be affordability playing on my mind


        Originally posted by Anant17 View Post
        You mean 41L base or 51L all inclusive.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

          Are you guys talking about Alkasa, Mohammadwadi?

          The underpass at the railway crossing is going to come up, but it will join the Handewadi road, not the Mohammadwadi road. So railway crossing waiting is not avoidable for Mohammadwadi buyers.

          Besides, I had heard some negative comments on that area from outside as well as on this forum, some going even as extreme as calling that area as Mini Pakistan! I wouldn't subscribe to such extreme classifications but still, it is an important piece of information to know and to investigate further.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

            Yes Alkasa..... You are correct .... & thanks for your inputs...

            Hey I have a question -- since you mentioned handewadi
            I am interested in one of the properties near Handewadi, Undri - Saswad road, Seek guidance as my efforts to get any feedback on this area and project has been in vain. (SilverStone)
            I am worried about water and market area.... opinions?



            Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
            Are you guys talking about Alkasa, Mohammadwadi?

            The underpass at the railway crossing is going to come up, but it will join the Handewadi road, not the Mohammadwadi road. So railway crossing waiting is not avoidable for Mohammadwadi buyers.

            Besides, I had heard some negative comments on that area from outside as well as on this forum, some going even as extreme as calling that area as Mini Pakistan! I wouldn't subscribe to such extreme classifications but still, it is an important piece of information to know and to investigate further.

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

              I am bullish on Handewadi area, but only after 2-3 years. Currently it is not much, but the future looks bright to me. Unlike Undri with haphazard development, Handewadi road is a straight road with lots of interesting properties. Also the road is already wide and is going to be further widened, if rumours are to be believed.

              Sorry no specific input on Silverstone, though there are other properties on the same road as well.

              Why don't you search for simple park properties, or something before railway crossing? Even the bungalows in simplicity were very good, only caveat was the railway crossing.

              EDIT: However rent:price ratio is terrible in this area, so any investor looking for immediate returns should look at some other areas. I believe this area will be good only after 2-3 years.

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

                I need it for end use ... not an investment asset.
                Simple park -- Ahh... it was not in my radar but will definitely have a dekho...

                You have any specfic views on this project -- And thanks a lot for all your inputs

                Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
                I am bullish on Handewadi area, but only after 2-3 years. Currently it is not much, but the future looks bright to me. Unlike Undri with haphazard development, Handewadi road is a straight road with lots of interesting properties. Also the road is already wide and is going to be further widened, if rumours are to be believed.

                Sorry no specific input on Silverstone, though there are other properties on the same road as well.

                Why don't you search for simple park properties, or something before railway crossing? Even the bungalows in simplicity were very good, only caveat was the railway crossing.

                EDIT: However rent:price ratio is terrible in this area, so any investor looking for immediate returns should look at some other areas. I believe this area will be good only after 2-3 years.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

                  silentshadow: I was debating this issue in the BR thread, but it seems good in your case. Since rentals are pretty low and prices are high, if you want to purchase for self use, why don't you rent now and book in under construction? This way, you can plan for a bigger flat than you can purchase outright (as the payment scheduled is staggered over next few years), and the area too improves as the project gets completed? IIRC, 2BHKs were available around 8000-8500.

                  If you have no kids or are not averse to move after a few years, I think this option is best suited for you, buy bugger flat in under construction at basic level, and stay on rent in nearby society.

                  For water, you will be dependent on tankers or borewells. IIRC simplicity is the last project in PMC limit, but still even the Ganga village project which falls before simplicity have their own tankers.

                  Don't worry about self use or investing part - in the end you want to get the maximum bang for your buck, that's the common goal.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

                    I am already staying in a rented flat in Aundh. Looking at the delays and malpractices that builders are upto I find it to be a loose loose situation for buyers

                    I harbour the same thoughts as you ... and with my partner working a different end of the city location is not a constraint ... but budget as always is..

                    I quite like S.Stone build quality ..... location was my concern... and pune build quality suks biggg time.... Thanks for inputs Truth --- do share you name....

                    ahh... did yo manage to buy a property in pune or narrowed down on some... my budget is 50/55 max

                    Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
                    silentshadow: I was debating this issue in the BR thread, but it seems good in your case. Since rentals are pretty low and prices are high, if you want to purchase for self use, why don't you rent now and book in under construction? This way, you can plan for a bigger flat than you can purchase outright (as the payment scheduled is staggered over next few years), and the area too improves as the project gets completed? IIRC, 2BHKs were available around 8000-8500.

                    If you have no kids or are not averse to move after a few years, I think this option is best suited for you, buy bugger flat in under construction at basic level, and stay on rent in nearby society.

                    For water, you will be dependent on tankers or borewells. IIRC simplicity is the last project in PMC limit, but still even the Ganga village project which falls before simplicity have their own tankers.

                    Don't worry about self use or investing part - in the end you want to get the maximum bang for your buck, that's the common goal.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Looking for a new 2bhk near by Magarpatta Pune

                      Originally posted by silentshadow View Post
                      ... did yo manage to buy a property in pune or narrowed down on some...
                      झाकली मुठ सव्वा लाखाची! All the best for your hunt.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X