Pinnacle Group's '9 Sadashiv' in Sadashiv Peth

Last updated: March 21 2017
42 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pinnacle Group's '9 Sadashiv' in Sadashiv Peth

Few comments ...

I came across this project on the RK website. I'm glad that such projects are happening in heart of the Pune city. As much as I love retaining the old "Wadas" or "ancestral homes", it is equally important to think out of the box & think about the future. I personally feel that Pune needs better infrastructure and development compared to other cities & the same needs to happen in the heart of the city. So this is obviously a great start. Let's hope that this project does not fall into any trouble & does not get tainted as a threat to heritage.

As far as price is concerned, I'm not surprised, though I would have expected more. But if this is a start, then subsequent redevelopment projects in the heart of city will start demanding more.

Comment

This reminds me of the development that is happening in Central Mumbai a.k.a Lalbaug, Parel etc - high rise commercial/residential bldgs seperated by low-income chawls or old buildings...it will take yrs for the entire heart of Pune to turn into flashy neighborhood...

however for old folks and ppl born in such places - sentiments are attached to older structures and ppl occuying them - once they go away the emotional attachment too will wane..hope not..but that's human nature...

good to see "real" development coming to Pune...
      Last edited January 11 2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Builder is not at all ready to cooperate. It is a horrible experience with this builder, no water, no maintenance and construction quality very poor. If you do not have any problems in life and want one, buy a home with this builder. By far my life's worst decision. It is one hell of a experience with this builder.

Everyday is a challenge here. Waking up with problems and again sleeping with the same tension. Lifts are of worst condition, leakage problems in both house and also in common areas. Completion pending for more than 6 years.
        Last edited March 22 2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X