Hi,
I am planning to book a 2BHK flat in Suyash Nisarg on Handewadi Road.The base rate is 3350/- per sqft and a full package is going around 41lakhs.
I called the sales guy and he said that this project is around 200meter from Runwal Seagul. I have visited Runwal site 2 years back but not sure about Suyash Nisarg.

Is it worth going for this project. Any better option available at this budget in this area.

Experts please advise. Thanks !!
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Anyone..please advise
    CommentQuote
  • In Pune Ratan housing and development limited provides properties and flats.It is a reputed and reliable company in this field since 2007. To know about areas and company visit us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jaydeb81
    Hi,
    I am planning to book a 2BHK flat in Suyash Nisarg on Handewadi Road.The base rate is 3350/- per sqft and a full package is going around 41lakhs.
    I called the sales guy and he said that this project is around 200meter from Runwal Seagul. I have visited Runwal site 2 years back but not sure about Suyash Nisarg.

Is it worth going for this project. Any better option available at this budget in this area.

There are some other projects that you can look for :
    i) Green City
    ii) Dreams Elina
    iii) Kumar pebble park

You need to visit the area to see the actual work done of all the projects, you will get a good idea.

Good Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the information
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Prefer something which is ready or close to possession.
    There are some better options as bjforu mentioned within the same budget or less.
    Also you will save on higher ST and can avoid pre-EMI's (if opting for loan)
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

I also visited the site and i liked the project as well. Specifically their Forest View (back side) flats facing PMC's forest allocated land. Its a good project but don't know the year/month of possession.

Just next to Suyas Nisarg there is an another project Forest Mist by Bhujbal Brothers.
    If you want to get possession in next 6 months then Dreams Elina is good option but their package goes upto 43L for 2BHK.

Green City has few limited flats available for possession by Dec 2013 but their total area is around 890 sqft only at final package goes upto 38L. They have another building comming up in and will be ready by Aug 2014.

You can visit Ravi Park Phase II, Samruddhi (just behind ravi park p2), Ratan Neptune.
    CommentQuote
  • I finally booked a 2bhk in Dreams Elina. As per the builder, possession for wing A and B will start by April-2013. I found that the construction is going in full swing. As of Jan-2013, paint work for outer walls of Wing-B was going on. I checked the actual flat as well. Electrical fitment is only let.
    CommentQuote
    I finally booked a 2bhk in Dreams Elina. As per the builder, possession for wing A and B will start by April-2013. I found that the construction is going in full swing. As of Jan-2013, paint work for outer walls of Wing-B was going on. I checked the actual flat as well. Electrical fitment is only let.

Congratulations, Good choice.
    Even I liked Dreams Elina project
    CommentQuote
    I finally booked a 2bhk in Dreams Elina. As per the builder, possession for wing A and B will start by April-2013. I found that the construction is going in full swing. As of Jan-2013, paint work for outer walls of Wing-B was going on. I checked the actual flat as well. Electrical fitment is only let.

Congrats I had booked it on feb 2011. But It does not look like they will give us possession on march 2013..

lets pray :)..Please I am pushing the sales guy..you also push for early possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a word with the sales guy...possession is in April
    CommentQuote