Hi All,
I have already searched the forum for the Eve's Garden Project by Sancheti Builders and i haven't seen any relevant review on it
Few questions from my end
I have booked a flat with the rate of 3600 /sq ft with all expenses including stamp duty+registration+VAT+ STax it is coming up around 46 lakhs for 1042 Sq ft (Flat Carpet 692 + Terrace Carpet 108.82 = 801.62 ) is the saleable and carpet area correct ?? :(
Is the ready reconer for this area avallable
Occupancy Dec 2014
Is this a worthwhile investment for this area and what is the expected appreciation on possession??
There is a road sanctioned here and i believe that there is bungalow coming in of a renowned individual in pune. Is that true ??
Is Sancheti a renowned builder ??
Is there any builder in pune who gives terrace and top terrace at 50% and 33% respectively
Locality wise how is the development of the area planned??
Is there any other place in pune where i can buy a new flat with the area mentioned which will be a good investment( Open to any places close to the vicinity of 15 kms from Pune station)
Should i be asking any more questions to the builder ??
i have confusing comments that there is water and some places there is no water.. any idea
Please advise ASAP as i can cancel the booking till the 22nd Jan 2013 and need to lock in an investment ASAP
also attaching the floor plan if that helps ?? Flat 305 and 505 is the only available :(
Attachments:
Read more
64 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.