Hi guys,

I have booked a ready possesion flat at Pimple Gurav(Pune) with a rate of 4800 per sq ft in Dec 2012 i.e. before the Ready Reckoner price hike.

Ready Reckoner price at Pimple Gurav(Pune) before was 2075 and after the hike = 2900

I have already paid 20% booking amount(in 1st week of Dec 2012) & given the DD(Demand Draft) for Registration & Stamp Duty to the builder on 29th Dec 2012, but he hasnt dont the registration saying that it will take time since Ready Reckoner rates has increased.

Foll are my queries :

1. What can be the effect of this RR hike in my deal.

2. I have already booked the flat with a rate of 4800 per sq ft which is much higher than the current RR rate = 2900

3. Will my Registration and Stamp Duty amount will be changed/increased?

4. Can the builder increase the rate per sq ft? If he does, is it valid?
What action can I take ?

Please advise, it is very urgent.

Thankyou
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • since you booking rate is much higher than RR...nothing affects you
    CommentQuote
  • Hello.. what is the current RR in Wakad, Pune.. I came across the following link online but not sure if it is legitimate. https://www.e-stampdutyreadyreckoner.com/SDRR16/Pune-District-2016/Haveli-Tal-2016/Z-2-Chinchwad-Haveli-PCMC.php can someone please confirm onthis. Also this seems land rate. Is there a smilar information on the apartments or this can be used for apartment after metric conversion?
    CommentQuote