Hi,

I am interested in buying a flat in Kumar Kruti and found that there are some flats available. I visited the building and liked the amenities and the surroundings in general.

However, I came to know that there were some legal issues earlier because of which the project got delayed. Can anyone help me with some latest information related to what is the status now. The sales people have told me that all issues are cleared out and there are no further problems.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was very much interested in this project last year..ended up buying at KP but did research about kumarkruti. Legal issue is solved and now they have also formed the society. Project was delayed but now it has been completed. I could see the difference in a year.
    They do have a yahoo group, search n you will find it. How much is builder quoting now?? I saw one 2bhk top floor, pool facing for 65lacs including all.
    CommentQuote
  • I bought the resale flat in May-2011 and till date I had not faced any issue.
    Though the construction quality is not very good. But I feel it value for money, spl if I compare Real estate price of other area like WAKAD Khardi ... etc

Last but not least... there is proper road and you could Proudly say that its Kalyani nagar.. unlike other project which don't even have proper road
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the replies.

Mank32U2, can you please let me know what was the total price hat you got. I have been quoted 76 lacs (all inclusive). Also when you are saying that construction quality is not good, what is the exact problem. Any information will be helpful. Are there any water seepage prolems, etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANK32U2
    Though the construction quality is not very good. But I feel it value for money, spl if I compare Real estate price of other area like WAKAD Khardi ... etc

..and you could Proudly say that its Kalyani nagar.. unlike other project which don't even have proper road

Just offering clarification since I have scoured the length & breadth of Kalyaninagar, K'ngr Annexe / extension / addition / upper K'ngr & what not!

1) Compared to Kharadi & Wakad - yes, this is a better option only because of the distance & social infra. However, construction quality (or ill-quality) is really a concern. Maybe you have been lucky in getting a flat without leakages but 70% of the flats there have a water leakage issue. Also, if I were to add sarcastic humor to this, I would say "water comes from places where it is not supposed to...& doesn't come from places where it is expected from"...means: the society is a tanker fed society.

2) Nopes..this is not Kalyaninagar. This is Vadgaonsheri. Access is from Kalyaninagar. Infact, all societies behind Gold Adlabs (including Gold Adlabs) are Vadgaonsheri.

3) Legal issues were there but now they have been sorted out.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Finally everything would be driven by price.

What is the area of the flat.
    Does it include a covered parking lot?
    What is the water situation. Tanker water or PMC water?

76 includes basic cost + stamp duty + registration cost?

Kumar Kruti has had a negative history.
    Imagine flats not being sold in Kalyani Nagar.
    Just do a search for "Kumar Kruti" in this forum and you will get plenty of results.

Its likely that most of the issues have been sorted.
    However you want to be doubly sure about this society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cooldude014
    I was very much interested in this project last year..ended up buying at KP but did research about kumarkruti. Legal issue is solved and now they have also formed the society. Project was delayed but now it has been completed. I could see the difference in a year.
    They do have a yahoo group, search n you will find it. How much is builder quoting now?? I saw one 2bhk top floor, pool facing for 65lacs including all.

Just wanted to confirm whether builder has given only 2 lifts/building despite having 8 flats/floor ?? The people who booked early were told there will be 4 lifts. What's the final thing now ?? Also, are these unsold flats are higher floor flats ? What I have seen that not only builder but even investors find it hard to sell higher floor flats here, maybe it has got to do with this lift issue only. PLease clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • I bought unused resale flat in 65 all inclusive on 9th floor but that was in 2011. You might be looking for 11 or 12 floors flat. 11 and 12th floor flat have better bathroom fitting and better floor tiles, builder claim that 11th and 12th floor flat are "the Premium" flat.

Yes there are water seepage problems also over all finishing is also not good. My brother also have flat in Kumar Kruti and he also have water seepage problem. But then he got that fixed in 50K. I am yet to get water seepage problem fixed for my flat as this is not major in my flat, just 1 feet area in bathroom wall.

76 lac is really a good deal, if you consider other area, as Kalpatru Builder is selling 2 BHK in Wakad in 72 lacs.
    Also I don't think you will get any project in Kalyani nagar in this range, now a days all project launch in kalyani nagar is ultra luxuries.

PS: Be prepared to spend another 1 lac for water seepage problem and tiles work, if flat is not on 11th or 12th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is there still a water problem over there. I was informed that water is always through PMC pipelines and there is no need of tanker water.MANK can you please giove some information related to this.This would really help

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am curious about water problem. I also saw flat in kumar kruti & I am planning to buy it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am in Canada from last one year. Spoke to my brother about water tanker as he also stay in same society. He said he had not seen any tanker in recent time in Society.
    -Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Just wanted to confirm whether builder has given only 2 lifts/building despite having 8 flats/floor ?? The people who booked early were told there will be 4 lifts. What's the final thing now ?? Also, are these unsold flats are higher floor flats ? What I have seen that not only builder but even investors find it hard to sell higher floor flats here, maybe it has got to do with this lift issue only. PLease clarify.

Last week, saw (ultra) small color ad of Kruti in Sakaal Classifieds directly from KUL
    CommentQuote

They have 3 lifts including one service lift where there are eight flats. Few buildings with 4 flats have 2 lifts. Most of th builder inventory is on 11 th and 12 th floor only. I could see the difference in higher n lower level flats. Higher ones are little better in flooring n bathroom fixtures etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_friend
    Last week, saw (ultra) small color ad of Kruti in Sakaal Classifieds directly from KUL

LoL. And many come indirectly through agent. I earlier used to guess when they mentioned area of flat but now agents are not mentioning the area & when I called, it turned out to be same project. :D This is true also in cases of Baner/Balewadi builders. Celista, Crosswinds, do these stuff.
    And yes, Amit Saffire Park, Balewadi still has few ready poss flats left for past 3 years ! :D

cooldude,
    Thanks for info. Is the service lift used daily ? I have seen cases where a builder guy starts service lift only when someone needs to shift the furniture, else only normal lifts work.
    CommentQuote
    LoL. And many come indirectly through agent. I earlier used to guess when they mentioned area of flat but now agents are not mentioning the area & when I called, it turned out to be same project. :D This is true also in cases of Baner/Balewadi builders. Celista, Crosswinds, do these stuff.
    And yes, Amit Saffire Park, Balewadi still has few ready poss flats left for past 3 years ! :D

cooldude,
    Thanks for info. Is the service lift used daily ? I have seen cases where a builder guy starts service lift only when someone needs to shift the furniture, else only normal lifts work.

My cousin stays there, so we visit them often. I didn't use service lift but saw it used by maids most of the time. It's no longer in builders possession, they have formed society and looks good now.
    CommentQuote
  • Usually the Fortleza area stinks at night due to the water treatment plant right across the river. Is there any smell problem in Kumar Kruti?
    CommentQuote