Sirocco Grande, Benchmark Developers, Punawale, Pune

Last updated: October 27 2017
173 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sirocco Grande, Benchmark Developers, Punawale, Pune

Originally posted by vaibav123 View Post
    "and realacres .... the number of likes you have recieved could very well be related to the OMEN series and builders might be thinking you are the "devil child" and is hell bent on exposing their strategies and flaws "
    A post gets liked if it conveys something important and helps RE buyers to avoid a pitfall or presents a good idea.
    If we go by the slick brochures Pune is indeed a paradise for flat owners with greenery,living with nature and well dressed foreign looking families happily living in various projects.
    Fact is that many projects have let down buyers in terms of quality,delayed possession and legal issues at times.Societies don't get formed,conveyance does not get done.
    While There are many societies which definitely have kept their owners happy no doubt,but it is always, we should know pitfalls while investing. Anyone throwing some light out of personal knowledge or previous dealings needs to be given "like" for giving us inputs for assimilation and individual decision making.

arrey aap to serious ho gaye.. at the time of writing the number of likes were "666" so made a joke out of it... !! and since we had a complete discussion on one of the thread regarding importance of realacres so we need not discuss this further and i have very high regard for realacres owing to the sheer knowledge

Comment

Why a posting is liked

arrey aap to serious ho gaye.. at the time of writing the number of likes were "666" so made a joke out of it..
      I was trying to pen down why a posting is liked and not about the personality behind the posting.
      for a posting to be liked-
      information which is topical and not merely theoretical
      Disclose some legal clarification etc
      disclose some PMC rule regulation which affects us
      real humor
      posting which is specific to a project and helps us make or change our mind.e.g X project does not have approach road or extra floors are being built without sanction

Any way jokes are always welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by hinjegir View Post
        I talked to sales guy, rate they are quoting is 4200 per sq ft , negotiable.
        I visited the site last week. Rate is still 4200. This is the builder's first project in Pune. Builder claims to have done many projects in Mumbai. Any idea about the builder? Also, has anyone on the forum bought an apartment here?

Comment

The builder has done some 3-4 projects only in Mumbai & currently except for this one, rest all are in Mumbai. Ideally, you should go & visit their Mumbai projects first, speak with residents & also see whether there has been any ownership change in past few years.

I have seen several cases where a builder X has Y as partner & projects are good. Then they break-up & builder X starts his own project with construction firm name & X is fraud. In such case, no point in looking at past projects.

Studying past projects alongwith the ownership is the key to get real details.
          Btw, are all sanctions in place ? What is constro status ?
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            The builder has done some 3-4 projects only in Mumbai & currently except for this one, rest all are in Mumbai. Ideally, you should go & visit their Mumbai projects first, speak with residents & also see whether there has been any ownership change in past few years.

I have seen several cases where a builder X has Y as partner & projects are good. Then they break-up & builder X starts his own project with construction firm name & X is fraud. In such case, no point in looking at past projects.

Studying past projects alongwith the ownership is the key to get real details.
            Btw, are all sanctions in place ? What is constro status ?
            I asked the salesman if all papers were in order, and he (of course :-) ) said yes. I also asked which banks had approved the project and he said none at the moment but approvals were due from a few banks like HDFC and Axis.

Excavations have commenced for building 1 & 2 (out of 5 buildings)

Salesman said the land belonged to Patel transport and they were partners in the project as Natasha constructions.

Visiting Mumbai is on the cards but only if the project passes basic scrutiny.

Comment

I am planning to book flat in this project.Kinldy let me know your reviews asap.

Comment

• sagar mehta
                sagar mehta commented
                Editing a comment
                I found out this information about Sirocco: The project is located near Lotus Business School, on Punawale Road. There are 5 towers, 3 called Cyprus and 2 called Sirocco. Each tower has 14 storeys proposed. Possession date is given for June 2021, as per RERA. Regarding amenities, Swimming pool and landscaped garden is there. Also, Club house, gym, tennis court,play area, steam and sauna. The building has 2 BHK flats and 2.5 BHK.

• Salve Gitesh
                Salve Gitesh commented
                Editing a comment
                Benchmark LLP and Kanakia are both reputed and good brands. Kanakia Group are old and trusted builders of Mumbai,so go ahead.

Originally posted by Puneflat26 View Post
              I am planning to book flat in this project.Kinldy let me know your reviews asap.
              Maybe you could start by sharing your opinion? Say for example, why did you short list this project? What features did you like when you checked out the project details on the company's website?

Also, as mentioned previously by me, excavation has just started. So, what other details are you looking for?

Comment

I have booked flat in this Project.
                Key points I have considered before booking
                1. Area is in PCMC development plan. (This is my second flat. First also in PCMC. PCMC have good development record. No Water issues
                2. PCMC is having only this part of the area which is still not fully developed. Considering its proximity to Hinjaweadi it will get developed soon.
                3. I have seen some flats in ravet and nearby location like tathawde, hinjawadi etc. I found the rate is reasonable compare to others when I booked. I got it at 4000 when the celestial city is charging 4500 which is more far from Hinjawadi IT park.
                4. I have checked development plan and the site is near to proposed DP plan aarakshans like BUS depot, parking playground and retail market space.
                5. Site has a direct road connectivity. No proposed DP road like promises.
                6. Flats are three side open and have separate entry to your flat (Which is a + as you can use this space for rangoli etc. No hassles with neighbour on space etc.)
                7. Each flat have good sized balconies at two sides which will make sure that you will get sunlight in at least one side 
                8. All are 2 and 21/2 Bhk flats.
                9. Builder have very good experience in commercial as well as residential projects in Mumbai.

Comment

@Kalasona: when did you booked? which floor n wing?

Comment

I didnt like kitchen plan. Its 8 X 8 kitchen, sink is in dry balcony. everytime u want to get water, u have to go inside the dry balcony. pls check with the builder if its possible to get the sink inside kitchen.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X