Collapse

Sirocco Grande, Benchmark Developers, Punawale, Pune

Last updated: October 27 2017
173 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sirocco Grande, Benchmark Developers, Punawale, Pune

yeah i chked with him..he is ready to not to put wall if somebdy requests tht..i feel..dry wet kitchn looks good

Comment

I too was interested in the project and have been searching the net for more information. I came across this thread and decided to share the info I have obtained till now.

I contacted a few real estate agents (in the areas where the builder has projects) though my friends in Mumbai and none of them have heard of this builder. This does not necessarily mean that the company is fake, but probably new or small time?

I googled all the projects that benchmark India claims to have completed or are working on. All projects (except Grande Sirocco), whether completed and ongoing are mentioned on the websites of other builders. Most of the projects are claimed by a company named glomore-india (www.glomore-india.com). Other companies laying claim to some of the projects include aclprojectsindia (aclprojectsindia.com) and conwoodrealty (www.conwoodrealty.com).

A website owner look up tells me that the site was created on 17-Mar-2012. It is surprising that a company that was established in 2000 and has done multiple projects in the premium areas of Mumbai only got a website a year ago. In contrast, www.glomore-india.com has been around since Mar ‘06 and www.conwoodrealty.com since May ’09 (I used this website to get domain info http://www.networksolutions.com/whois)

As per http://electronicsb2b.com/top-electr...yers-in-india/, the website, www.benchmarkindia.co.in is or used to be the website of an electronics company based in New Delhi .

I was not able to find any independent news or information about benchmark India on the net; only advertisments and paid news (for a nice example, see this : http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...-pune-in-india).

There is some info on Natasha constructions on the net. As per BSE website, Patel transport has a stake in Natasha constructions. Quite likely it is a subsidiary of Patel transport. However, I don’t think Natasha constructions has any projects to its name yet. As per the salesman at the construction site, the land belongs to Patel transport and hence are a partner in the project

I emailed benchmark India last week to get their side of the story but I am yet to hear from them

Comment

I have booked in Jan end. It's 2BHK on 5th Floor. Not sure about the wing but its opposite to Mumbai-Bangalore highway side i.e. South-East.

apthunt ... nice findings .. keep us posted if any updates from Benchmark
        Last edited March 18 2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Thanks kalasona. Did you get the project paper work (site ownership, PCMC approvals, etc) reviewed by a lawyer? Also, as per the saleman, no bank has approved the project it. How did you finance your purchase?

Comment

I have not checked with anyone lawyer etc. They have said that plan is approved and building even got a green certificate. Actually I was in hurry to travel onsite that month ..so just booked the flat with initial amount. I have not searched a lot like you did

I thought the builder is from Mumbai where they have good projects... I checked there website .. and then decided to book as rate was raised by 200 in just one week when I have last visited. (3800 to 4000) Peoples where buying in front of me .. so opted not to loose more

They have informed me that project is sanctioned by HDFC and LIC and pending from SBI ... but i did not checked with the respective Bank (My travel was urgent).
            Last edited March 18 2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by apthunt View Post

I was not able to find any independent news or information about benchmark India on the net; only advertisments and paid news (for a nice example, see this : Sirocco Grande Pune Buy Property at Pune In India).

There is some info on Natasha constructions on the net. As per BSE website, Patel transport has a stake in Natasha constructions. Quite likely it is a subsidiary of Patel transport. However, I don’t think Natasha constructions has any projects to its name yet. As per the salesman at the construction site, the land belongs to Patel transport and hence are a partner in the project

I emailed benchmark India last week to get their side of the story but I am yet to hear from them
              Appreciate the efforts. Please keep posting.

Comment

Originally posted by kalasona View Post
                I have not checked with anyone lawyer etc. They have said that plan is approved and building even got a green certificate.
                Kalasona, I don't mean to question your decision or scare you; Neither am I an expert in these matters, but I think you should get the paperwork verified before making any more payments. Some time ago, one of my good friends made a down payment of Rs. 50,000 under similar circumstances for a different project. He then applied for a loan but the banks refused to sanction the loan because they were not happy with the project's documentation. Long story short, my friend lost the 50,000

Originally posted by kalasona View Post
                They have informed me that project is sanctioned by HDFC and LIC and pending from SBI ... but i did not checked with the respective Bank (My travel was urgent).
                You could call them and ask under what name has the project been approved by HDFC / LIC and by which branch (you can give the excuse that you want to apply for a loan) You can then go to any HDFC / LIC branch to confirm the same. If you are not in India, then you can ask your friends or family members to help.

Comment

I have booked too.I researched a bit.Its a group of patels and glomore and conwoodrealty were there previous work.They told its group of companies working on different projects.Let me know if anybody finds any new findings

Comment

Originally posted by Puneflat26 View Post
                    I have booked too.
                    Congrats! what rate did you book at? what verifications did you do before you made the down payment?

Comment

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X