Hi All,

Any idea about Serecco Grande Project at Punawale? 2 and 2.5 BHK project by Benchmark, looks like their first project in Pune.

Please reply if anyone is having idea about this project and please share the feedback.

Thanks.
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by loke m f
    I asked the salesman if all papers were in order, and he (of course :-) ) said yes. I also asked which banks had approved the project and he said none at the moment but approvals were due from a few banks like HDFC and Axis.

Speak with someone in HDFC & Axis directly to get more info. Also, ask for sanction letter & commencement certificate from the sales guy & show it to a good property lawyer. You can also inquire why PSU banks are not yet in the list. It is quite possible that HDFC, Axis may have given loan to the builder & hence they approve it but always see to it that for any given property, you should be able to avail loan from PSU banks as well coz they are more stringent about the sanctions & all. Don't book blindly, first get all papers verified. You know how difficult it is to exit once you jump inside in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Speak with someone in HDFC & Axis directly to get more info. Also, ask for sanction letter & commencement certificate from the sales guy & show it to a good property lawyer. You can also inquire why PSU banks are not yet in the list. It is quite possible that HDFC, Axis may have given loan to the builder & hence they approve it but always see to it that for any given property, you should be able to avail loan from PSU banks as well coz they are more stringent about the sanctions & all. Don't book blindly, first get all papers verified. You know how difficult it is to exit once you jump inside in RE.

100% agree with you realacres. That is why I too was interested in knowing if the members had done any checks before booking. Even if a down payment has already been made, no harm in doing a check now. At least further payments can be made tension free
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalasona
    Some more info :

In my bank statement check goes to BENCHMARK TOWNPLANNING LLP

When i checked it in Ministry of Corporate affairs website below information is available
    QUOTE]

Can you please share the link where you checked this information?Some more info :

In my bank statement check goes to BENCHMARK TOWNPLANNING LLP

When i checked it in Ministry of Corporate affairs website below information is available
    QUOTE]

Can you please share the link where you checked this information?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • sirocco grande

Originally Posted by kalasona
    I have booked in Jan end. It's 2BHK on 5th Floor. Not sure about the wing but its opposite to Mumbai-Bangalore highway side i.e. South-East.

apthunt ... nice findings .. keep us posted if any updates from Benchmark :)

@KALASONA Tell me yar by what rate u booked the flat bcoz m thinkikng to book?but it is worth booking at punawale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Puneflat26
    I have booked too.I researched a bit.Its a group of patels and glomore and conwoodrealty were there previous work.They told its group of companies working on different projects.Let me know if anybody finds any new findings

@puneflat26;tell me the rate?Is the builder trustworthy?
    CommentQuote
  • plz help me guys I like d punawale
    Project but the builder doesn't show availability and now he has.but not ready to neagotiate.What to do?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saharsh
    @KALASONA Tell me yar by what rate u booked the flat bcoz m thinkikng to book?but it is worth booking at punawale

@Saharsh

I had booked it for 4000 psf. Please check the thread for the advantages/Issues of the Punawale and this project. Punwale still cannot be called developed .. it will take at least 2-3 years to see the good change in locality. You have to consider your requirements, your work location (present and future), etc before booking.
    CommentQuote
  • @kalasona when did u book d flat?my husband has doubt dat builder is fake.
    CommentQuote
    @kalasona when did u book d flat?my husband has doubt dat builder is fake.

Saharsh ..... i booked in Jan 2013. How did u'r husband make conclusion that Builder might be fake? Can you give some details?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apthunt
    100% agree with you realacres. That is why I too was interested in knowing if the members had done any checks before booking. Even if a down payment has already been made, no harm in doing a check now. At least further payments can be made tension free

Please dont trust on HDFC or ICICI for paper verification:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Puneflat26
    I have booked too.I researched a bit.Its a group of patels and glomore and conwoodrealty were there previous work.They told its group of companies working on different projects.Let me know if anybody finds any new findings

:)
    some More info
    --------------
    I dig out some more information available on the net and found the same. these are different companies where Mr. Faiyaz Rangwala is part of team.

Glomore Constructions || Creating Spaces, Creating Style ||

You can check his public facebook profile where you can find Sirocco Grande info shared on wall. I think this is the man behind the project.

Share your thoughts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalasona
    Saharsh ..... i booked in Jan 2013. How did u'r husband make conclusion that Builder might be fake? Can you give some details?

kalasona-from the day of exibition he is telling that he dont have availibility n not only me to some of my frennz also.n by looking at onstruction status it is not yet started n he is saying no avalibility.
    CommentQuote
    kalasona-from the day of exibition he is telling that he dont have availibility n not only me to some of my frennz also.n by looking at onstruction status it is not yet started n he is saying no avalibility.

Hi Saharsh,

Project is started in Nov 2012. It's already a 5 months gone. There will be good booking done considering the project prices started at 3800 ( As per my information) . I also know that there are many investors in the project which have taken booking for appreciation. You can ask builder to show the booking details and i think he will share the information with you. If you r looking for particular flat/floor you can ask him if there are any investor looking for resale of his booking.
    CommentQuote
  • hi kalasona..

have you paid 15% of the amount?He is asking me to give today.
    Although I have booked but I am still thinking.
    Can you pm me your number?
    CommentQuote