Hi Guys ,
any one aware of the Sahil hts by vaishanavi developers at Pimple Nilakh and wat rates are they quoting?
Read more
Reply
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,
    myself & 2 friends r thinking of booking 1bhk in sahil heights. please share your view about builder, rate, area.
    thanks,
    Mahaveer
    +91 9052000707
    CommentQuote
  • BEWARE !!!!

    The activity of the builder is highly suspicious. I booked a flat in May this year by paying 2% as earnest money. However the builder didn't turn up for an agreement until November when I plan to withdraw my earnest money. The plan of the building is not yet sanctioned (from 7th to 12th floor). The fact was hidden from me at the time of booking. I got my home loan sanctioned by paying huge processing fee but it is expired now as I couldn't avail the disbursement.

    1) If you notice their brochure, you will find sellable areas are very cleverly overwritten by stickers. i.e on sticker it's 1036 and under 1002 !!! A very easy way to squeeze money from customer as you will not find your sellable area mentioned anywhere in the agreement.

    2) The builder is now fighting with PCMC over some penalty imposed on him. It's hard to get real reason disclosed. But definitely there are something illegal

    3) Most builders will do the agreement just after paying the earnest money (booking amount). However Vaishnavi Builder will ask you to pay whole 20% contribution at one go even before preparing the agreement draft. It's very hard to know how much you are paying for individual components (i.e Stamp duty, Registration, VAT, Service Tax etc.)

    4) However I must say the flats are very good with lot of ventilation and very spacious.

    Please think twice/thrice if you plan to book a flat in Sahil Heights. Don't leave any stone unturned before you put your money.
    CommentQuote
  • I made a mistake by booking a flat Sahil Heights

    Hi All,

    I made huge mistake by booking my flat in Vaishnavi builder's Sahil heights.
    1. The brochure says lot of thing but it was told later after agreement that the brochure is older one and we are not giving those facilities
    2. Look at the building A. The building is not complete yet but the possession has been given. The construction is still going on and not enough security measures have been taken.
    3. After a lot of follow-ups one lift has been installed recently. The second duct is not even covered properly.
    4. I havent got the VAT receipt yet, I paid it in March 2011
    5. Since it is still under construction, there is a lot of disturbance and noise.
    6. They lack professionalism.
    7. There are not enough employees/security guards.
    8. We have been charged Rs. 20,000/- for maintenance I am not sure how this money is being utilized.
    9. When I ask about the amenities, they say those will be after completion of the project (I dont know when is that). If I press hard they say it's written in the agreement (I read agreement and I couldn't find anything like that)
    10. It's been more than 6 months I got possession now, but I haven't got the car parking yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I am planning to book flat in Sahil heights.. Please guide me in this regards.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by user1234
    Hi,
    I am planning to book flat in Sahil heights.. Please guide me in this regards.
    Thanks.



    Even after reading the above comments posted how can you think of investing your hard earned money in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    From last 1 year I am staying in Sahil Height C Wing but I don’t get any issue with this builder. As I seen there are too many good points about this site,
    - Road & common amenities are nice as compare to other sites.
    - Legally clear in all aspect.
    - Sandip Kate(Builder) is always co-operative and helpful in nature.
    - Construction quality is good compare to other site.
    - As I seen builder is always ready to provide their best. Every time they have resolve all the issue with thinking the customers demand.
    I think you don’t go with professional looks and go with relation looks so you can understand the person. I know this builder from last three years and he is really nice as compare to other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Vaibhav, One of my colleague has bought flat there. What testuser1 and anynomous has stated is 100% correct. Rather than coming on this forum and complaining about them being wrong I would suggest ask builder to correct his mistakes. Automatically you will get praises too. My personal experience is after my colleague bought flat there, I too went there as location is good. I saw their brochure and easily could see stickers put on layout correcting area figures.
    Flats which were earlier around 900 sq ft are were showing up as 1100 plus. This builder does not have approval above not sure but 8th or 9th floor in A wing. Funny part is he is asking owners to take possession for floors till 8th floor. He is still constructing 9 to 12 floors. There is no terrace built.
    As REALACRES has said before this builder is a scorpio chap. There is no professionalism there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by testuser1
    Hi All,

    I made huge mistake by booking my flat in Vaishnavi builder's Sahil heights.
    1. The brochure says lot of thing but it was told later after agreement that the brochure is older one and we are not giving those facilities
    2. Look at the building A. The building is not complete yet but the possession has been given. The construction is still going on and not enough security measures have been taken.
    3. After a lot of follow-ups one lift has been installed recently. The second duct is not even covered properly.
    4. I havent got the VAT receipt yet, I paid it in March 2011
    5. Since it is still under construction, there is a lot of disturbance and noise.
    6. They lack professionalism.
    7. There are not enough employees/security guards.
    8. We have been charged Rs. 20,000/- for maintenance I am not sure how this money is being utilized.
    9. When I ask about the amenities, they say those will be after completion of the project (I dont know when is that). If I press hard they say it's written in the agreement (I read agreement and I couldn't find anything like that)
    10. It's been more than 6 months I got possession now, but I haven't got the car parking yet.

    Hi,
    I am planning to book in Sahil heights... Could you please let me know if 7th-12th floor are approved OR not ? And how can check if the project plan, floor plan, floors are approved OR not ? If you have any details then please provide. Also it will be great if you can provide your contact details, so that i can directly talk to you... Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dearnanda
    Hi,
    I am planning to book in Sahil heights... Could you please let me know if 7th-12th floor are approved OR not ? And how can check if the project plan, floor plan, floors are approved OR not ? If you have any details then please provide. Also it will be great if you can provide your contact details, so that i can directly talk to you... Thanks...


    I am planning to book 1 BHK flat in H- building in Sahil heights?
    H bulding is approved by PCMC?
    DO builder mention (by cross mark) parking area in agreement?

    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4999-sahil-heights-by-vaishnavi-builders-pimple-nilakh%E2%80%8E-pune/page5?t=5880&page=5


    Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote