• Show
Clear All

• pimple saudagar rates

Hi,

can any one tell me what the rates are going on in pimple saudagar???pls

is this negotiable?

thanx in adv.

Re : pimple saudagar rates

Yes the area is good and if you are an IT person then excellent. The rates will be b/w 2300 to 3000. You need to negotiate hard....There are amny projects which you can look for:

Rajaveer palace
    Rose County
    Rose Valley
    Wadhwani group project
    S3

lots more.....

Comment

" if you are an IT person then excellent" what you mean by that, what a IT person get extra in PS that he/she wont get anywhere else...if if you the PS is closer to hinjewadi, then I would tell you Balewadi & Baner is even more closer then PS to Hinjewadi
      Cheers,
      -Ashish

Comment

PS doesnt have any good builders. It is dominated by GK whose cnstruction quality is average. His projects like roseland residency, rose valley, rythm etc ...all look same to me! the place is going to get very crowded soon with so many projects in the area. Malls and multiplexes are expected , but then it makes the area very commercial and congested. If you perfer to live in an area where all these facilities are at a walking distance, then its ideal. I personally feel that since I go for a movie once/twice a year, I rather drive down to a multiplex than have one within walking distance...coz that would be a daily nuisance for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
          " if you are an IT person then excellent" what you mean by that, what a IT person get extra in PS that he/she wont get anywhere else...if if you the PS is closer to hinjewadi, then I would tell you Balewadi & Baner is even more closer then PS to Hinjewadi
          I must agree to this .. There is no reason why people are keen to buy in PS at any cost. This area is more commered & most unplanned among Baner/balewadi/Bavdhan or for that sake even wakad. Some crook builders have bought every inch of PS & wanna sell it as hotcakes with no infrastructure at all.

Comment

Originally posted by arun_a View Post
            PS doesnt have any good builders. It is dominated by GK whose cnstruction quality is average. His projects like roseland residency, rose valley, rythm etc ...all look same to me! the place is going to get very crowded soon with so many projects in the area. Malls and multiplexes are expected , but then it makes the area very commercial and congested. If you perfer to live in an area where all these facilities are at a walking distance, then its ideal. I personally feel that since I go for a movie once/twice a year, I rather drive down to a multiplex than have one within walking distance...coz that would be a daily nuisance for me.
            The problem with all areas in Pune that are coming up is the same. The nicer and greener areas are all gone. Now all builders are playing this profit game which is leading to congestion all around. Kharadi, Wagholi, Wakad, PS, etc come in the same league.

Areas like Aundh, Baner, Pashan are out of even the decently earning IT guyz pocket if you are looking for a decently sized house and not a match box setup..

So choice is always affordable and congested or nice but very expensive. I stayed in Baner 3 years ago and there was no way anyone could have predicted how that place would change.. same goes for Pashan.. so i would just caution everyone trying to predict future of an particular are.. you never know how it will turn out... buy on what you can see today and hope it works out well..

I lived in a societ near Sadanand hotel in Balewadi. Our house owner bought the flat thinking nice highway and mountain view flat. In the 1 year we lived there.. 20 mts from his balcony another builder has a 10 floor building hijacking the entire view.. now his balcony faced the toilet of another house.

Castle Royale from Bholse group is coming up behind Pune university. That areas was supposed to be defence land or goverment land so you never know what happens around u..

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
              The problem with all areas in Pune that are coming up is the same. The nicer and greener areas are all gone. Now all builders are playing this profit game which is leading to congestion all around. Kharadi, Wagholi, Wakad, PS, etc come in the same league.

Areas like Aundh, Baner, Pashan are out of even the decently earning IT guyz pocket if you are looking for a decently sized house and not a match box setup..

So choice is always affordable and congested or nice but very expensive. I stayed in Baner 3 years ago and there was no way anyone could have predicted how that place would change.. same goes for Pashan.. so i would just caution everyone trying to predict future of an particular are.. you never know how it will turn out... buy on what you can see today and hope it works out well..

I lived in a societ near Sadanand hotel in Balewadi. Our house owner bought the flat thinking nice highway and mountain view flat. In the 1 year we lived there.. 20 mts from his balcony another builder has a 10 floor building hijacking the entire view.. now his balcony faced the toilet of another house.

Castle Royale from Bholse group is coming up behind Pune university. That areas was supposed to be defence land or goverment land so you never know what happens around u..
              Sometimes I think we IT guyz are the curse of the common man around. Most of our decisions are limited to what we can see in the near future and forget a long term perspective. Consider this for a fact. Earlier housing rates were calculated on one mans average income. Now with husband wife both working and earning respectable amounts some random builder decided both earn so both pay EMI and jacked rates. So now we are in the unrealistic situation. Not everyone gets an onsite trip for down payment of house which makes taking loan affordable. I say IT guyz because we form the major visible working youth of India who do buy at these inflated rates.

Cannot understand what is going on these days.. negative inflation but 100% rise in prices of dal and vegetables.. what do they calculate inflation on for gods sake.. I am guessing availability of water in Pune.

Comment

You are right akssenti, now if both husband & wife are working in IT then IT ppls calculate both person's income to book a flat, so they can pay inflated price...But this situation make their life hell...Like somehow if they are not able to manage their personal life due to both are working, still they can not leave the job( coz they have to pay EMI )...I have seen couple of this type of example myself....I don't know when we will able to see realistic prices in RE which a person can afford on SINGLE salary..
                Cheers,
                -Ashish

Comment

I am searching for 3 BHK with budget of 40 lac in Pimpale Saudagar area. Can anyone suggest good projects around there? It will great help to me...

Vivek

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek2009 View Post
                    I am searching for 3 BHK with budget of 40 lac in Pimpale Saudagar area. Can anyone suggest good projects around there? It will great help to me...

Vivek
                    Start with GK and negotiate as hard as you can with him for Rose County, Valley, Lords, Heritage etc.. and then see other builders.

GK is andhon mein kana raja means "The One Eyed Man is the king in a group of blind men"..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X