Has anyone booked a flat here at Kalpataru Constructions in Pimple Gurav, Pune. Can you please confirm the rates.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    What are the rates in Pimple Gurav ...
    Me too looking for 2 BHK.
    Also which are the good projects in Pimple Gurav. Pls let le me know if u have any inpusts.
    Thanks,
    P
    CommentQuote
  • Rates are INR 2400/sq ft & project has CIDC-CQRA quality certificate. The biggest hindrance:- Date of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • True . The date of possession for a few of my friends who have booked here was July'2009 but it seems it will not be ready for possession till July 2010. Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • All the odd flats are booked... So you would be getting the terrace attached with the master bedroom (even flats only)... So practically you dont have choice...However they also have a new phase coming....
    CommentQuote
  • Kalpataru Estate

Current Rate being quoted INR 2500 with the rates being revised from 1st Aug... When did the possession dates move to Jul10. Thats a surprise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Rates are INR 2400/sq ft & project has CIDC-CQRA quality certificate. The biggest hindrance:- Date of possession.

I believe you are refering to Kalpataru Estate, Mumbai (Jogeshwari East). I don't think so Kalpataru Estate, Pimple Gurav has CIDC-CQRA quality certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • They have revised the rates for 2, 2 1/2 and 3 BHK flats. 2 & 3 BHK 2600 persqft and 2 1/2 2500 with very limited availability, only even floors with terrace attached to the Bed Rooms are now available. There are corpus fund charge of around 30 per sq ft and 60 per sqft for clubhouse etc (useless charge actually) Parking is standard - 1,50,000 (CP) / 75000(OP).

Price comes up to around 34 Lacs for 2BHK, 38 Lacs for 2 1/2 (1285 sqft) and 41 for a 3 BHK flat (1385 sq ft).

But overall Quality of construction is just too good compared with other builders in Pune.

Possession date as pointed by real is the biggest concern with the latest that the possession date will be August 2010 for Phase II
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pallavjakhotiya
    They have revised the rates for 2, 2 1/2 and 3 BHK flats. 2 & 3 BHK 2600 persqft and 2 1/2 2500 with very limited availability, only even floors with terrace attached to the Bed Rooms are now available. There are corpus fund charge of around 30 per sq ft and 60 per sqft for clubhouse etc (useless charge actually) Parking is standard - 1,50,000 (CP) / 75000(OP).

Price comes up to around 34 Lacs for 2BHK, 38 Lacs for 2 1/2 (1285 sqft) and 41 for a 3 BHK flat (1385 sq ft).

But overall Quality of construction is just too good compared with other builders in Pune.

Possession date as pointed by real is the biggest concern with the latest that the possession date will be August 2010 for Phase II

Good Points -

Kalpataru is a reputed builder
    Construction quality is high class. No show-off...pure business !
    Good value for money flats
    Good layout
    Very good appreciation and investment option for future

Bad Points -

Possession date ?? Commitment ?
    Locality is bad. True term !!
    Nearby river and bridge creates space for drunkards and gamblers and mosquitoes :)
    Compromise on view for 2 BHK owners on phase II buildings.Very unplanned surrounding by local builders and looks like a lotus in the mud.
    No proper schools and connectivity for children.
    Project locality not liked at all by ladies. Most of the decisions are based on this fact. :D

Got a rate of 2275 for 3BHK after heck of a negotiation in April 2009.

LOCALITY - A BIG NO
    VFM - YES
    CONSTRUCTION QUALITY- YES

OVERALL VERDICT...........NO considering family living. YES for investment.
    Thx - Harish Kulkarni
    CommentQuote
  • What made you all to say construction quality is just too good or average or poor in a single visit? Bcoz of CQRA quality certificate? if no, Give me some tips?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks

Nearby river and bridge creates space for drunkards and gamblers and mosquitoes :)

My friend, you degraded the value of mosquitoes!!:D:D Just kiddin. You may well see some builders here too!!:p

Project locality not liked at all by ladies. Most of the decisions are based on this fact. :D
    Hahaha!:D Atleast someone speaks the truth (openly)!!

Anyways, I agree with your pros & cons. And yes, it does had a CIDC-CQRA certificate earlier. Don't know about phase2.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no doubt that construction quality and planning is superb. I would call it THE BEST in Pune.. You need to see it to believe it..

I came inches close striking a deal there.. but then All's well that ends well :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guyz

I did see Kalpataru and while the flats seemed ok did not really see the fantastic construction quality that everybody keeps refering to. Checked out at time when rates were 2250 flat. Seemed like typical Bombay construction, stuff in as many houses as possible in limited area. With so many houses i did not even see where he could provide open or guest parking. Also somehow the houses had very narrow corridors so did not like the look of it. The material and fittings he was giving was standard in the sample flat.

The balcony for 2.5 BHK was nice and the show flat in the ground floor next to sales office was good. But when i saw the actual sample flat in building was disappointed.

Also area sucks....
    CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK in Kalpataru

Hi Friends,

Does anyone know about 1 BHK availability in Kalpataru project in Pimple Gurav, Pune?

Thanks,
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manojvisnagar
    Hi Friends,

Does anyone know about 1 BHK availability in Kalpataru project in Pimple Gurav, Pune?

Thanks,
    Manoj

None available in ready possession..
    CommentQuote
  • I think Kalpataru Estate must be there first in Pune.

But, they have built few good constructions in Mumbai.
    CommentQuote