Hi Guys,

Could anyone suggest me good 2 BHK flat in budget of 55-57 lakhs.

I am looking for flat in any of wakad, pimple saudagar, balewadi and pimple nilakh.. ready possession or within 6 months possession flat.

Thanks.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello,
    I just came across a couple of new projects in Balewadi in

http://www./customised/k-square-balewadi-pune-ankit-construction-residential-property/k-square-balewadi-pune-ankit-construction-residential-property-locationmap.htm

http://www./kaizen-balewadi-pune-npxid-r5426

Anyone know about these...especially Ankit constructions...

I am in the 5500 range and looking for 1 -2 building projects versus a large 10 -15 building project..and these fit my requirements

I am thinking that slightly lesser known builders may offer better discounts??

First post.and first time pune buyer....so any help and insights appreciated

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly check Dreams projects as well or Amit Builders.Good projects within your budget
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,
    Thanks for the inputs. But I am looking flat in the total budget of 55 to 57L including stamp duty, service tax etc. I think Amit builder & Ankit developers per sq ft rate is 5000 to 5500, so there total cost will go around 65L approx.
    Do you have any suggestions over this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punefan
    Hello,
    I just came across a couple of new projects in Balewadi in

http://www./customised/k-square-balewadi-pune-ankit-construction-residential-property/k-square-balewadi-pune-ankit-construction-residential-property-locationmap.htm

http://www./kaizen-balewadi-pune-npxid-r5426

Anyone know about these...especially Ankit constructions...

I am in the 5500 range and looking for 1 -2 building projects versus a large 10 -15 building project..and these fit my requirements

I am thinking that slightly lesser known builders may offer better discounts??

First post.and first time pune buyer....so any help and insights appreciated

Thanks

5500 for ankit constructions seems little high. different marketing, construction and developer - wired

where did you buy?
    CommentQuote
  • In Balewadi - Nr. Balewadi Stadium new project is launching & builder offering pre-launch offer of Rs.4500/- is a good option as the builder next to it is charging around 7000-7500..if interested reply (Poss. will be in 2015)
    CommentQuote
  • Mayurp - why would a builder offer for 4500 when next door is 7000-7500.

ALso, I dont think any builder is charging 7000+ in Balewadi area - thats absurd.

You have also posted on https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/58075-pre-launch-offer-balewadi-stadium-mahalunge?t=59547 and your first 2 posts are about this offer of 4500.

As I mentioned on the other thread, please provide more details about the project (name of builder, location, website, launch date etc) and that will add some meaning to your post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayurp
    In Balewadi - Nr. Balewadi Stadium new project is launching & builder offering pre-launch offer of Rs.4500/- is a good option as the builder next to it is charging around 7000-7500..if interested reply (Poss. will be in 2015)

dude, other builder u r talking about is puranik builder n they're charging 8000 on carpet area.:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Any views on Ankit Construction K-Square ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kpravin,
    currently due to saturation in the global market, people are not willing to buy flats and if you have a good amount, than it is the best time to bargain and get a good flat for yourself. I wish to say that go for a flat which is located in a quite descent place with a good surroundings in terms of family perspective. You can get even cheaper falt but the surrounding can be awful to reside. even if you get a flat a bit costly, it is fine as it a lifetime investment. but take the advantage of the present market situation.
    Aundh Annex, Baner, Bavdhan, Balewadi are the places which are developed at a very fast rate and has been in the limelight these days in terms of real estate. i visited a construction site developed by KB developers at balewadi called "Grandeur", you can visit them once ... they have great infrastructure, which is highly appreciated by their customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajesh,
    Do you have any good project by KBD at wakad? I saw your some posts & it seems that you have very good information about KBD projects in pune. Please help me to find KBD project in wakad.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sakstaps2012,

Sorry my friend, i really dont have any idea about projects by KB Developers in wakad. Even on their website they havent mentioned any projects going on over there. You can call them personally and can get your queries solved. I hope you get answers to all your questions. K B Developers | 1 BHK, 2 BHK, 3 BHK Flats and Apartments in Pune | KBD Group - check their website maybe you can get a vital information which is needed.
    CommentQuote