Sort by :
Filter by :
- you are right that the PS or Wakad area do not deserve the current rates.
But its not the right way to compare between prices in Mumbai, the areas in Mumbai that you indicated above are not very good localities. PS is an upcoming area and no visible slums anywhere inside PS, but the concrete density is alarming, and lacks residential surroundings which are essential.
But if one is proud of areas like Aundh, then we can look at PS also in a similar way in the next 4-6 years.
The major problem i see is the quality of construction, lack of play area and free space inside buildings, builders with no morality and trust, lack of planning.CommentQuote0Flag
- Completely second Tsongt's opinion..:)CommentQuote0Flag
- Believe me, I know all these projects in Mumbai suburb area and PS. You can not even compare. Commuting from Lodha Casa Bella Dombivali to office (VT / Western side / etc) is just not possible if you even think to enjoy your life and the rates near to dombivli station is 4.5 + K / sq ft. PS is good area in terms of all the aspects. I will definitely go for PS.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Narasinha008Believe me, I know all these projects in Mumbai suburb area and PS. You can not even compare. Commuting from Lodha Casa Bella Dombivali to office (VT / Western side / etc) is just not possible if you even think to enjoy your life and the rates near to dombivli station is 4.5 + K / sq ft. PS is good area in terms of all the aspects. I will definitely go for PS.
I do agree with you. You can not reach office in time from Dombivil/Ghodbunder or Kharghar if your office is located in SEEPZ/VT area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Well if you are going to work in Pune East and buy at PS then I would prefer travelling a hour by train to reach CST from Kharghar instead of driving to maddening peak Pune traffic. Have you seen the way Kharghar is coming up? PS looks pathetically rural in comparison and I dont expect it to surpass Kharghar in any way in the near or distant future. I dont even have to mention the airport and proposed sea link to connect Navi Mumbai to Mumbai once the airport is functional.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by aditi sharmaI got following rates for some projects in Mumbai from a marketing guy.
I am not marketing them further, but see some of the rates, I have only posted some low rate projects here... But I want to argue that this are the rates in mumbai suburbs. If suburbs at mumbai are available at this rate, why suburbs of Pune does not come even close to that.
Kanakia Celebrations Virar W 1, 2 BHK 2300 Mar-10
Mayfair Virar Gardens Virar W 1,2 BHK 2200 Jul-09
Arihant Sharan Kharghar, Sec – 20 2 BHK 2750/- JUL – 2010
Lodha Casa Bella Dombivali 1/2/3 BHK 2000-2200 DEC – 2010
PS, Wakad, Kharadi, Wagholi are all suburbs and no builder is talking less than 2700-3000 psft in first talk here.
To me, If Dombivali rate is 2200/psft, Kharadi or PS should not be above 1000.
Dombivali is 50 Km from CST. Virara is 50 Km from churchgate. Kasabella is 20 mins away from dombivlistation and auto will cost you 200/- to rich dombivli station. There are no jobs in dombivli or virar and you have to travel to mumbai by crowded locals. Near Dombivli station rates are 4500/- per sq ft. Considering loading factor of 35 to 40% which is commom in dombivli rates areabove 6000/- per sq ft.
Pune is far better place. PS is just 7 km from Hijewadi where more than 1 Lakh people work and is slum free area. same abt Kharadi.CommentQuote0Flag
- name sake
Pl avoid names in forum!
we r cultured maharashtrians nah.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi scrutinizer,
Do you keep the same stuff in the clipboard whole day?
Your posts are like product Ad.
Sorry, I take back above statement.
Ads are more creative these days:)CommentQuote0Flag