Last updated: October 12 2009
16 | Posts
4863 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonigara Kesar

Hello Friends

How about project Sonigara Kesar and how much rate is appropriate for that location.
    Is there any Future devlopment planned like school, market, mall etc.
    The Builder there is quoting 2600 p sqft.
    Can anyone give a good opinion on this and what shld be the rate to purchase.
    Which area is good Wakad / Pimple Saudagar?

Regards
    Ashish

Re : Sonigara Kesar

better projects to go for if u have 25-30 L budget. forget about this one.

Comment

Re: Sonigara Kesar

I have visited the site and I found the quality and layout of the Kesar project good. One of my friends has a flat in Phase 1 and I found it really good. It has 2 normal+1 service lift which is not there in most of the big builder projects. The tiling is also till top. I saw Mont Vert's project nearby. I did not find the flat plans that nice.
      The area is upcming as there are other big projcts from in a range of 1 km or ro like Lunkad,Mont vert, WIndwards and Dynasty.
      May be, this Builder is not advertising so much as other big builders, but I find the project worth investing.

Comment

whats the current rates at sonigara kesar.

in april there were group booking offers at the rate of 2000 psf, which maybe not the case now.

but what about the construction quality, possibility of appreciation.

how much is the 2 BHK costs now.

Comment

They are quoting 2700 per sq ft..... 2 BHK is arnd 1178 sft which goes for 35 lakh.... possession is June and Oct 10..... Const quality seems good....

Comment

Insane

These guys are insane , for 1178 sqft flat rate of 2700 for total package of 35 Lacs 96 K + around 6.7 Lacks at posession for maintances for 6 years , 100psf.

total package so comes to 42 Lacks.!!!

I am buying a house in a very nearby proj called sankriti for toal pakcage of 34 Lack for same sqft.

Could you give feedback abt sanskriti if u have heard from anywhere.Please hurry , i need it quick....

Comment

the 100 psf maintenance for 6 years is ABSOLUTELY INSANE ... What a wonder full way to keep rate at present level and earn through maintenance money

Comment

Originally posted by thecooldude View Post
                the 100 psf maintenance for 6 years is ABSOLUTELY INSANE ... What a wonder full way to keep rate at present level and earn through maintenance money
                If you look at stats 100 psf for 6 years is not that high. For 1000 sq feet flat it is 1 lakh. Goel ganga is charging 1 Lakh for 3 yrs. Most builders charge 25000/- for year. for good society with all amenities it is around 1.5 psf per month so around 18000/- per year.

Comment

Originally posted by thecooldude View Post
                  These guys are insane , for 1178 sqft flat rate of 2700 for total package of 35 Lacs 96 K + around 6.7 Lacks at posession for maintances for 6 years , 100psf.

total package so comes to 42 Lacks.!!!
                  42L for Wakad. Just forget it man. Of course, same may like Wakad, but given the type of infra, it's not at all worth. Why not go for Supreme Palms then?
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Whats the problem with Wakad Infrastructure? Park Street & Park Royale are pretty descent projects there. Not much traffic as well(as of today).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X