goel ganga developers

Last updated: September 12 2009
13 | Posts
4543 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goel ganga developers

I m looking for a 2bhk in wanowrie/fatima nagar/BT Kawde rd budget being 27l-30ac. Need no ammenities.
    Had inquired for Ganga Samruddhi and Ganga Sampatti by Goel Ganga Developers and they quoted around 3600. Please help me out or suggest other options. I need the area to be well connected from station and should have PMT bus facility as my wife is working and travels by PMT bus.

Re : goel ganga developers

^^ Why not Kondhwa... Kumar builders are having two projects there.. and they are offering a discount also of 430rs per sq ft... 2 BHK flat of around 1000 sq ft would cost you around 29L (all inclusive)....
    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by krunaldesai View Post
      I m looking for a 2bhk in wanowrie/fatima nagar/BT Kawde rd budget being 27l-30ac. Need no ammenities.
      Had inquired for Ganga Samruddhi and Ganga Sampatti by Goel Ganga Developers and they quoted around 3600. Please help me out or suggest other options. I need the area to be well connected from station and should have PMT bus facility as my wife is working and travels by PMT bus.
      Kick this Atul Goel & Goel Ganga Group hard. That's all I can say. Shortlist some other projects & post it here.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I think there are two groups of Goel's 1) Goel Ganga Group
        2) Goel Ganga Developers

Comment

Yes, you are right. This is Goel Ganga Developers.

Comment

btw...i like the names Samruddhi, Sampatti.

Comment

Groups

Same way as Kumar bldrs and Kumar Group.
              Mittals etc.

Comment

Please help me out or suggest other options. I need the area to be well connected from station and should have PMT bus facility as my wife is working and travels by PMT bus. My budget is 25-30 Lacs
                Last edited July 22 2009, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Just checked out Ganga Sampatti today. They quoted 3950 rs psf and the total for 2 bhk of 1000 sqft was quoted 44 laks and 3 bhk of 1337 sqft was quoted total of 59 laks. I felt the location was very good. The sample flat was stylishly designed. The builders says that all the 3 bhks(except 1) was booked and the 2bhks is also moving fast. He said that after sept 19th where some pitta period is over, they will put a huge ad in the paper of all the goel ganga development projects and increase the price. Has anyone booked a flat or know anyone who have booked a flat in Ganga Sampatti?. Was it booked at the same price?

Comment

Hi Krunal,

You won't get rate less then 3200 psq in wanowari/BT road.

You may check some resale flats in this area where 'Ok' kind of scheme will cost you 32+ and good scheme (raheja/clover/parmar/..) will cost you 40+ here. My friend is also looking for 2 bhk in Wanowadi and checking with agents. May be you should check with agents and inform that your budget is less than 30 (includes all).

I strongly suggest that don't look for new project and go for resale with < 10 yrs construction.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X