Sort by :
Filter by :
- If you are an end user and can afford to buy without a loan then its fair to invest in a flat anywhere for self use. If you are opting for a loan not a very good as renting will be far cheaper than owning.
If you want to earn a quick buck in the near future stay away from real estate investments at least for the time beingCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vnimavatGuys,
Can anybody help me in my question "Is it good to invest in Runwalseagull hadapsar ?". What will be the future of this area or appreciation of property ? Thanks.
This area is not good. Surrounded by old structures on handewadi Road. Not good people around there. This area got developed only because of proximity to magarpatta and SP infocity tech park. Now IBM is moving out of SP there will be no demand. Also the handewadi road is very narrow has to cross a railway crossing which causes traffic jams.CommentQuote0Flag
- Runwal was involved in land fraud where he took land from poor farmers and cheated them. Please keep away from such builders. Land papers may not be clear un all such cases.CommentQuote0Flag
- No recent bookings at runwal seagull.. though they are claiming that 40% has been done.. you can gauge yourselves :-)CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anybody suggest a good area in Pune where we can buy a property ? I work in Magarpatta, but who knows may be need to go to Hinjewadi tomorrow. So want to buy a property in evergreen area. Thanks all for your replies.CommentQuote0Flag