Hi Guys,

There is a 3BHK flat at Sai Saheb society Pimple Saudagar and its 2 years 10 months old flat.its on top floor.

How much price would be expected?

Please comment.

Thanks,
Shivam
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whats the total area and does it have any amenities or a plain vanilla project
    CommentQuote
  • I think the current quote is 4500+ around this area .

Check one important thing whether this flat has VAT outstanding because it seems to fall between 2006-10 where VAT is anywhere between 0.5-5% . That might give u nasty surprise later and you dont want to be paying VAT for the first owner .
    CommentQuote
  • According to 99acres, it is 77 lakhs.

Built-up Area: 1351.00 Sqft.
    Bedrooms: 3
    Bathrooms: 3
    Balconies: 3
    Facing: East
    Transaction: Resale
    Possession: Immediate
    Ownership: Freehold
    Age of Property: 1-5 Years

Property Description:
    Area: 1351 sq ft.

East facing, Excellent condition 3bhk semi-Furnished flat available for sale with
    3 bedrooms, 2 balconies, 1 dry terrace 3 bathrooms(With 1 bath tub)

Furniture:
    -----------------------------
    Wooden sofa
    3 seater sethi
    Refrigerator
    5 star acs (Two)
    Corner table + tea table
    Tv unit
    Dining table
    Washing machine
    2 double beds(Wooden) , 1 single bed (Iron)
    1 wardrobe
    1 almirah (Iron)
    Shoe rack and utility shelf (Wooden)
    -----------------------------

There are total 6 floors and its on top floor.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a different opinion on this. I believe this is one of the project that was done in tie up with Wadhwani ( Don't sue me on this. I'm not sure).
    I had visited this society for a 3 BHK. similar config ~ 1 yr back for 51 lks. All the walls of this flat were having seepage issue. Later I came to know that most of the flats in the society has the same problem...the people had a bad opinion about the construction quality.

If this is the case , you need to ask your self, do you really want to spend your time even for asking questions about such society...
    CommentQuote
  • we cannot hide seepage problem /construction quality of flat from purchaser.

one should visit the flat and then decide, instead of going by someone's opinion.

no harsh feeling :
    cheers
    CommentQuote