Sort by :
Filter by :
- Whats the total area and does it have any amenities or a plain vanilla projectCommentQuote0Flag
- I think the current quote is 4500+ around this area .
Check one important thing whether this flat has VAT outstanding because it seems to fall between 2006-10 where VAT is anywhere between 0.5-5% . That might give u nasty surprise later and you dont want to be paying VAT for the first owner .CommentQuote0Flag
- According to 99acres, it is 77 lakhs.
Built-up Area: 1351.00 Sqft.
Age of Property: 1-5 Years
Area: 1351 sq ft.
East facing, Excellent condition 3bhk semi-Furnished flat available for sale with
3 bedrooms, 2 balconies, 1 dry terrace 3 bathrooms(With 1 bath tub)
3 seater sethi
5 star acs (Two)
Corner table + tea table
2 double beds(Wooden) , 1 single bed (Iron)
1 almirah (Iron)
Shoe rack and utility shelf (Wooden)
There are total 6 floors and its on top floor.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have a different opinion on this. I believe this is one of the project that was done in tie up with Wadhwani ( Don't sue me on this. I'm not sure).
I had visited this society for a 3 BHK. similar config ~ 1 yr back for 51 lks. All the walls of this flat were having seepage issue. Later I came to know that most of the flats in the society has the same problem...the people had a bad opinion about the construction quality.
If this is the case , you need to ask your self, do you really want to spend your time even for asking questions about such society...CommentQuote0Flag
- we cannot hide seepage problem /construction quality of flat from purchaser.
one should visit the flat and then decide, instead of going by someone's opinion.
no harsh feeling :