Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

Last updated: July 19 2014
185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

    Car Free with house purchase

    Another addition to the list seems to be the fact that a car is given free with the purchase of a flat..Well...there are no free lunches in this world so do expect the price of the car being accounted for in either the base per sq ft rate, infrastructure charges, maintenance charges, etc, etc..

    Comment


    • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

      On a private FM channel, an ad comes of a builder (forgot the name ) and it says this is " Pune's Switzerland".
      If you are happy, you are successful.

      Comment


      • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

        Another common tactic utilized by builders to clear their inventory is to bump up the per sq ft rates and wait for a month or so..If the flats get sold..great..if not, then discounts are advertised in property exhibitions, newspaper advertisements as well as on forums to try and lure potential customers..this plays on people's mentality and makes them feel that they're getting a "good deal" & also becomes a "call to action" for potential buyers sitting on the fence..

        Comment


        • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

          Amenities - free or membership required?

          Latest addition to the list..amenities that are part of sales brochures and are deemed to be available to the general population whilst unit booking are converted as paid / membership based during unit possession..check agreement copy to see the fine print on the usage of the maintenance charges being levied to all residents..

          Comment


          • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

            I'm not sure if this thing is already covered in the thread but I want to highlight this.
            The height of ceiling, normally it should be 10ft but I observed it is 8ft in my rental apartment. If I pull up my hands and stretch slightly it will touch the ceiling fan..bit risky while playing with my baby. The 8ft ceiling height must be to save construction cost.. along with that my rental apartment is having 2 very big balcony, the size of balcony is comparable with 2 bedrooms size making very low carpet area...

            Comment


            • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

              free car

              Originally posted by AnkitS View Post
              Another addition to the list seems to be the fact that a car is given free with the purchase of a flat..Well...there are no free lunches in this world so do expect the price of the car being accounted for in either the base per sq ft rate, infrastructure charges, maintenance charges, etc, etc..
              Last year there was an ad for houses near Kalwad vasti,near Suicide lake, Lohagaon where along with the house a HondaCity car was being offered. The houses were most akwardly located with entry through Kalvad vasti and close to airport. I dont know whether he could draw buyers with this tempting gift.All tricks can be seen in our RE scene.

              Comment


              • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

                Originally posted by realacres View Post
                On a private FM channel, an ad comes of a builder (forgot the name ) and it says this is " Pune's Switzerland".
                RA
                Hi,
                Its i think DSK
                घराला घरपण देणारी मनसे..
                मनसे.. नव्हे माणसे ....
                savvy_v

                Comment


                • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

                  Originally posted by gaikwadp View Post
                  I'm not sure if this thing is already covered in the thread but I want to highlight this.
                  The height of ceiling, normally it should be 10ft but I observed it is 8ft in my rental apartment. If I pull up my hands and stretch slightly it will touch the ceiling fan..bit risky while playing with my baby. The 8ft ceiling height must be to save construction cost.. along with that my rental apartment is having 2 very big balcony, the size of balcony is comparable with 2 bedrooms size making very low carpet area...
                  GAIKWAD

                  I don't
                  agree with u.
                  Firstly such building will not be given permission from architect floor plans by ANY municipal corporation.
                  Secondly if u saying u have rented accommodation, possible building must be very OLD, before 1965, where rules of ceiling were different.

                  STANDARD HERE;
                  Ceiling height

                  Standard floor-to-ceiling height is 2.7 meters, measured from the top of the pre-installed 20-cm free-access, raised floor. (Floors 7 through 23 have 10-cm raised floors with ceiling heights of 2.8 meters.) Special floors for trading rooms or computer rooms with 30-cm raised floors and ceiling heights of 3.0 meters are also available.



                  READ THIS NICE ARTICLE.
                  New DC rules diminish quality of life: Experts - Times Of India
                  New DC rules diminish quality of life: Experts

                  regards..
                  Savvy_v

                  Comment


                  • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

                    Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    One more gimmick :-

                    But in all this,
                    HTML Code:
                     they don't give the mode of transport whether it is by walking, on bike, in car or in Sukhoi 30 fighter jets.

                    RA

                    I just cant imagine whats in this add meant for people to get attracted,.. can u opine please.
                    WHAT GOES IN YOUR HOME STAYS IN YOUR HOME???

                    So funny..
                    Savvy_v

                    Rohan Tarang Wakad Pune 411 057 Opens Booking of 2 BHK & 3 BHK Flats in A Building!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

                      Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                      GAIKWAD

                      I don't
                      agree with u.
                      Firstly such building will not be given permission from architect floor plans by ANY municipal corporation.
                      Secondly if u saying u have rented accommodation, possible building must be very OLD, before 1965, where rules of ceiling were different.

                      STANDARD HERE;
                      Ceiling height

                      Standard floor-to-ceiling height is 2.7 meters, measured from the top of the pre-installed 20-cm free-access, raised floor. (Floors 7 through 23 have 10-cm raised floors with ceiling heights of 2.8 meters.) Special floors for trading rooms or computer rooms with 30-cm raised floors and ceiling heights of 3.0 meters are also available.



                      READ THIS NICE ARTICLE.
                      New DC rules diminish quality of life: Experts - Times Of India
                      New DC rules diminish quality of life: Experts

                      regards..
                      Savvy_v
                      Its a new flat of Kukreja Heritage Vishrantwadi, the ceiling height is small, though I have not measured with tape but ceiling height is definitely small may be 8.5 feet. I have seen ready possession flats for Pride Aashiyana and Park Spring Dhanori the ceiling height looks good and saleman said its std 10feet height. I have dropped Kukreja Heritage from my flat search list due to its low ceiling height, less carpet area and bad flat layout and of course high cost.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X