185 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Builder Gimmicks – Misleading Property Developers

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
    wht is excatly a NANA-NANI park. Cant we youngsters go there

sam...
    No, Buildor thought this is Swiss way of living, so he would rather have nana nani in separate garden so that youngster can enjoy swiss style romance in dandiya garden

Comment

DP Roads

Most builders are selling their projects in the name of DP roads. When I asked a builder about since when this road is planned, he told me that it is planned since last 20 years, but it will now be ready in 2 years.
      If a road is not constructed in 20 years then what's the guarantee that it will be ready even in next 5 years.

Comment

I do agree with you. A friend of mine and I visited this project bang opposite Shewale Center in Pimpri. The rate for 2 bhk was 40 lacs. Construction was going on at that time. They did notoffer a brochure, but showed the floor plan. When we asked them the ammenities, they gave a very amusing answer - and I quote - PCMC ka garden hai na peeche - BTW, you have a railway track running behind. I dont know what made them see a garden there.

Comment

All flats for some reason are never just apartments but always "Luxurious" apartment :-P

Comment

Originally posted by amitsingh.india View Post
            All flats for some reason are never just apartments but always "Luxurious" apartment :-P
            LoL & these are for only SELECT FEW though there are tens of flats vacant.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

These days there are many PridePurple (for Platinum) ads. with the lady (in the company of a spotted dog, getting off from a car, playing chess, etc.) with messages like walk a red carpet every day, make heads turn, make statement, etc.

And all this for a price of 1 crore +

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post
                These days there are many PridePurple (for Platinum) ads. with the lady (in the company of a spotted dog, getting off from a car, playing chess, etc.) with messages like walk a red carpet every day, make heads turn, make statement, etc.

Why the need to spend 1Cr? This can be achieved even if you work as part time bouncers.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser View Post

Initially I thought that PridePurple are also offering beautiful lady with a spotted dog FREE of cost when you book there. .

Such builders should complete their projects first...then talk of RED CARPET welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
                    Initially I thought that PridePurple are also offering beautiful lady with a spotted dog FREE of cost when you book there. .
                    In that case, I am ready to book the entire building (& default later).

Comment

Ads of properties is a whole topic for a one hour comedy show. Today's advertisement show everything else possible other than the building or flat. Some from my side:

1. Children jumping up and down. This is to show how the neighbours' noisy irritating kids will make your afternoons and evenings worthwhile.

2. A lady laughing. That's it. This is her reaction on hearing of your interest in that project.

3. Today's Marvel ad, showing a person's back with a stripe standing in a swimming pool, telling that the amenities are like 5 star hotel. For all we know, it can be a thin estate agent posing in a bikini, once he turns we can get to see his moustache!

Some ideas for such bright minds, to use in ads:

1. Empty wallet
                      2. empty brain

Seriously, it's been such a long time that I saw some ad that actually tells about the building and not the 'feeling'.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X