Nanded City

Last updated: October 7 2013
24 | Posts
5374 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nanded City

Does anybody know if registration has started at Nanded City ? I had information that it was going to start at the end on July.

Re : Nanded City

Why did they stopped registration??.

Why did they stopped registration??...many persons here shouting that they r not getting buyers..rates r doen to 2500 etc etc

Comment

Nanded City? Just forget about it. Buy here for your great-grand children!!
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Nanded City? Just forget about it. Buy here for your great-grand children!!
        could say I

Comment

Could Say I am thinking about them..

But anybody knows if registration / agreements have started or not ???

Comment

Yes. The registration has already been started few months ago.
            Go for it only if you are looking for long term investment.

Comment

Thanks Pal ...

I bet they bring Current Phase (Phase 1) of this township up by early 2012.

I can not afford to pay 2750/- . They should bring down the rate between 2000/- to 2500/- for everybody.

Comment

nanded city will be ready after a decade. once it is ready, you will have to trek your sorry self all the way to hinjewadi or magarpatta city for work if you are in IT. i have no idea why people even talk about this scheme.

Comment

Why even you think that only "hinjewadi or magarpatta city" would the place for IT in next decade as well....

When Magarpatta City started, did anybody thought of Magarpatta will come like this...So, City Development depends where we have space & better infra...& I think as Nanded City is gonna be new towbship, so will have better more modern infra(at least inside of the township )...So I think NC is good investment opportunity...
                  Cheers,
                  -Ashish

Comment

yes, but magarpatta was not selling flats at such vulgar rates when they were building it. i cannot think of any upside for these projects. i mean, rates are pretty high even now. if someone expects rates to go as high as 6000 sq ft in future, happy dreaming.

as for IT hub, i don't see previously seen growth for IT sector any more. so, chances of nanded city becoming another magarpatta are quite bleak.
                    Last edited by Vinod Gupte; July 29 2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X