Hi there, any idea about the selenite project on main baner road just next to hotel rajwada? the builder is quoting somewhere in the region of 4.5k PS
Read more
Reply
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 4.5k is too high, 3 - 3.5k should be the pre-negotiable rates as i understand.

    One of my friends booked at a rate of 3150 today in Basant Bahaar project in Baner road, just inside the link road to Pashan.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't buy here.

    Originally Posted by vik2105
    Hi there, any idea about the selenite project on main baner road just next to hotel rajwada? the builder is quoting somewhere in the region of 4.5k PS

    Yeah, this is by Sanjay Developers. Good location, bad builder, poor pace of work, non-commital builder, once you are in, you are out!:D

    Work is going on at snails pace, maybe even slower than that. There are some people who had bought at Gold Coast & Selenite & they are a desperate lot as the profits made at Gold Coast have been eaten up by Selenite.:p Btw, at this rate (which is too high), you can get a ready possession flat at Gold Coast.

    Except for 1 building which is not a new one, everything is under-construction.

    Avoid this project at all costs.

    * Even Twin Nest by Shambhu Properties which falls near the parking lot of Hotel Rajwada should be avoided. The land is owned by the owner of Hotel Rajwada & is a JV between these two.
    CommentQuote
  • Twin Nest Baner

    Hi,

    I enquired about twin nest yesterday. seems to be a good project and construction quality looks good.

    Why did you suggest to avoid this property? Please advise as I am looking out for once in a lifetime investment for a good home.

    Thanks,
    K
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tsongt
    4.5k is too high, 3 - 3.5k should be the pre-negotiable rates as i understand.

    One of my friends booked at a rate of 3150 today in Basant Bahaar project in Baner road, just inside the link road to Pashan.


    Your friend timed it very well . Tough to get anything decent below 3800-4000 in Baner area now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HappyK
    Hi,

    I enquired about twin nest yesterday. seems to be a good project and construction quality looks good.

    Why did you suggest to avoid this property? Please advise as I am looking out for once in a lifetime investment for a good home.

    Thanks,
    K

    The reasons are multiple:-

      Very tiny approach road,
      Location is very poor,
      Internal building design is like wedding halls seen in old Pune city limits,
      The builder partner is the same one who own Rajwada hotel. I didn't find him reliable what he said to me about this project,
      My gut feeling.
      Originally Posted by compuwalah
      Your friend timed it very well . Tough to get anything decent below 3800-4000 in Baner area now.

      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
      Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.
    CommentQuote
  • Baner is outskirts of Pune. With 4500 psft you can even get in central parts of city easily.

    Getting Auto rickshaw on that road is difficult. Good location only if every person in family have a vehicle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Baner is outskirts of Pune. With 4500 psft you can even get in central parts of city easily.

    Getting Auto rickshaw on that road is difficult. Good location only if every person in family have a vehicle.

    Right man:). Contact Mr. Jitu for the same. Through this forum you may get current rates for higher floors at Samrajya, Kothrud:- If Jitu agrees;).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vik2105
    Hi there, any idea about the selenite project on main baner road just next to hotel rajwada? the builder is quoting somewhere in the region of 4.5k PS

    How is Sanjay Selenite progressing right now ? Is the building up and sold out ? Any information on this project ????
    CommentQuote
  • The builder is a CROOK. PERIOD.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    The builder is a CROOK. PERIOD.

    Tell me why...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techieguy_98
    Tell me why...


    One of my friend brought there under the pretext of buying ready possession. Not it has run in to some legal issues due to which possession is delayed, lift is not working.

    He is repenting
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, you should visit them once. Earlier, it said the address as "Aundh", while the area is Baner. Second, there was no mention of the "carpet area" --anywhere.
    Third, they have added numerous other charges and the scheme has absolutely no amenities available.
    4.He doesnt have a PMC sanctioned blue print available that he wants attach with the agreement.
    5.The construction has been going on since like --4-5 years and still 50-70% of the flats remain "unbooked" and most of them un-occupated.
    6. The builder has already the reputation of being a goon.

    But, anyways, the ITGs and people in Pune dont give heed to all these things, so if you like the scheme at 7000 per sq feet (according to me -- thats the price) -- PLEASE GO AHEAD.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Oh, you should visit them once. Earlier, it said the address as "Aundh", while the area is Baner. Second, there was no mention of the "carpet area" --anywhere.
    Third, they have added numerous other charges and the scheme has absolutely no amenities available.
    4.He doesnt have a PMC sanctioned blue print available that he wants attach with the agreement.
    5.The construction has been going on since like --4-5 years and still 50-70% of the flats remain "unbooked" and most of them un-occupated.
    6. The builder has already the reputation of being a goon.

    But, anyways, the ITGs and people in Pune dont give heed to all these things, so if you like the scheme at 7000 per sq feet (according to me -- thats the price) -- PLEASE GO AHEAD.

    +1. One of the biggest crook here. It was evident from the body language of salesrep as well when I used to ask questions in different way.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Oh, you should visit them once. Earlier, it said the address as "Aundh", while the area is Baner. Second, there was no mention of the "carpet area" --anywhere.
    Third, they have added numerous other charges and the scheme has absolutely no amenities available.
    4.He doesnt have a PMC sanctioned blue print available that he wants attach with the agreement.
    5.The construction has been going on since like --4-5 years and still 50-70% of the flats remain "unbooked" and most of them un-occupated.
    6. The builder has already the reputation of being a goon.

    But, anyways, the ITGs and people in Pune dont give heed to all these things, so if you like the scheme at 7000 per sq feet (according to me -- thats the price) -- PLEASE GO AHEAD.


    Yes I am convinced now. How do such builders even stay in business and are operating in this market without any consequences ?

    This is truly GOD's own country ..THE ALMIGHTY runs it.... Won't you agree ?:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • How is Selenite and Selenitites doing . Did this project complete and occupied ?
    CommentQuote