Selenite on Baner Road

Last updated: November 1 2013
20 | Posts
4508 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selenite on Baner Road

Hi there, any idea about the selenite project on main baner road just next to hotel rajwada? the builder is quoting somewhere in the region of 4.5k PS

Re : Selenite on Baner Road

4.5k is too high, 3 - 3.5k should be the pre-negotiable rates as i understand.

One of my friends booked at a rate of 3150 today in Basant Bahaar project in Baner road, just inside the link road to Pashan.

Comment

Don't buy here.

Originally posted by vik2105 View Post
      Hi there, any idea about the selenite project on main baner road just next to hotel rajwada? the builder is quoting somewhere in the region of 4.5k PS
      Yeah, this is by Sanjay Developers. Good location, bad builder, poor pace of work, non-commital builder, once you are in, you are out!

Work is going on at snails pace, maybe even slower than that. There are some people who had bought at Gold Coast & Selenite & they are a desperate lot as the profits made at Gold Coast have been eaten up by Selenite.:p Btw, at this rate (which is too high), you can get a ready possession flat at Gold Coast.

Except for 1 building which is not a new one, everything is under-construction.

Avoid this project at all costs.

* Even Twin Nest by Shambhu Properties which falls near the parking lot of Hotel Rajwada should be avoided. The land is owned by the owner of Hotel Rajwada & is a JV between these two.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Twin Nest Baner

Hi,

I enquired about twin nest yesterday. seems to be a good project and construction quality looks good.

Why did you suggest to avoid this property? Please advise as I am looking out for once in a lifetime investment for a good home.

Thanks,
        K

Comment

Originally posted by tsongt View Post
          4.5k is too high, 3 - 3.5k should be the pre-negotiable rates as i understand.

One of my friends booked at a rate of 3150 today in Basant Bahaar project in Baner road, just inside the link road to Pashan.
          Your friend timed it very well . Tough to get anything decent below 3800-4000 in Baner area now.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyK View Post
            Hi,

I enquired about twin nest yesterday. seems to be a good project and construction quality looks good.

Why did you suggest to avoid this property? Please advise as I am looking out for once in a lifetime investment for a good home.

Thanks,
            K
            The reasons are multiple:-
            1. Very tiny approach road,
            2. Location is very poor,
            3. Internal building design is like wedding halls seen in old Pune city limits,
            4. The builder partner is the same one who own Rajwada hotel. I didn't find him reliable what he said to me about this project,
            5. My gut feeling.
            Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
            Your friend timed it very well . Tough to get anything decent below 3800-4000 in Baner area now.
            Compu, you sound like boomer man. There are many options today around 3k & those in Balewadi are still under 3k. What you require is seriousness with the builder & cheque book in hand. Seen many projects abandoned. Will be passing thorugh that road tomorrow, NH4 bypass & will check out the latest.

Comment

Baner is outskirts of Pune. With 4500 psft you can even get in central parts of city easily.

Getting Auto rickshaw on that road is difficult. Good location only if every person in family have a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                Baner is outskirts of Pune. With 4500 psft you can even get in central parts of city easily.

Getting Auto rickshaw on that road is difficult. Good location only if every person in family have a vehicle.
                Right man. Contact Mr. Jitu for the same. Through this forum you may get current rates for higher floors at Samrajya, Kothrud:- If Jitu agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by vik2105 View Post
                  How is Sanjay Selenite progressing right now ? Is the building up and sold out ? Any information on this project ????

Comment

The builder is a CROOK. PERIOD.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X