Last updated: August 22 2016
48 | Posts
14492 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giriraj Maxima in Wakad, Pune

Hi,

Can someone share some authentic information about this project. I heard that it was a joint venture but now only 1 builder is trying to complete the projet. He says that possession will be by Dec 10 but there is hardly any construction on the site.
    Also he promises to bear the rental if he delays. How can one ensure that he really pays the rental in case he defaults..??

any inputs will be helpful.

Thanks.

Re : Giriraj Maxima in Wakad, Pune

I had visited Maxima project an year ago and had finalized a 2BHK flat. That time his final price for the flat was just above Rs.39lac and I negotiated him till as low as 31lac...but I didnt find it woth more than 25lac so didn't go for that...I guess looking at your post on status of construction, I feel I made good decision...But what I had heard about them was their quality of construction is good...chk if others here have visited recently...my suggestion - if there is nothing ready, dont go...why keep money locked???

Comment

Originally posted by caprimannu View Post
      Hi,

Can someone share some authentic information about this project. I heard that it was a joint venture but now only 1 builder is trying to complete the projet. He says that possession will be by Dec 10 but there is hardly any construction on the site.
      Also he promises to bear the rental if he delays. How can one ensure that he really pays the rental in case he defaults..??

any inputs will be helpful.

Thanks.
      Good thing abt this project is it's attractive name. Launched almost 1 year back and not yet started. So keep away from it. Still want to book wait till it get ready.

Comment

Builder promises..

Originally posted by mahesh pune View Post
        Good thing abt this project is it's attractive name. Launched almost 1 year back and not yet started. So keep away from it. Still want to book wait till it get ready.
        He promises to bear the rental if he delays. How can one ensure that he really pays the rental in case he defaults..??

Comment

HI Can you please let me know what is current situation for maxima project.

Hi can anyone please let me know the current updates for the maxima project.
          and is it worth to buy 2 bhk flat there.

Comment

hi, can anyone share the present scenario for this proj. ? i m intrested in phase 2 which is due in dec 11.

Comment

Originally posted by mginamdar View Post
              I had visited Maxima project an year ago and had finalized a 2BHK flat. That time his final price for the flat was just above Rs.39lac and I negotiated him till as low as 31lac...but I didnt find it woth more than 25lac so didn't go for that...I guess looking at your post on status of construction, I feel I made good decision...But what I had heard about them was their quality of construction is good...chk if others here have visited recently...my suggestion - if there is nothing ready, dont go...why keep money locked???
              39 -> 31 woo i wish i can do the same..

Comment

Ask him to add clause for rental in aggrement ! Simple... I am sure builder will not be ready for this. Other option is ask him for Post Dated cheques for from Date of possetion.

Comment

Originally posted by sunita.chhetri View Post
                  39 -> 31 woo i wish i can do the same..
                  mginamdar,

i really want to know how you did that ? , u looked to be skilled negotiator ...

Comment

Please tell me too

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X