• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : New Mahabaleshwar : Investment in Agricultural Land By Disha Direct

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
    Dear REALACRES,
    I always like your clippings.
    RECD THIS CLIPING FROM a freind to invest in this property;
    “Landmarc Silver Screen” is a highway touch property at Karjat - Murbad Highway which is proposed to be a 4 lane Highway. The project is spread across 14 Acres of Scenic expanse with beautiful view of Matheran Hill ranges on one side and Bhimashankar Hill ranges on the other.
    It is a gated community of 165 plots. Average Plot size is 2000 - 3000 sq ft. The project has a facility of a clubhouse with Indoor games, cafeteria, gym, swimming pool. Each and every plot has amenities like Barbed wire fencing, Gate, Electricity & Water connection.

Being new investor & would have these queries,appreciate if u can guide me.
    I have been approached by DISHA direct for their plots in Karjat.
    The plots are NATP as per them, and ranges from 2131 sq feet to 4500 sq feet.
    The average rate now is 315 /sq feet with development charges of 50K for Plot developments,and the 50 K for club membership which is life long.
    I shall give here link where u can view the facts.
    Landmrac Silver Screen
    I am not sure of this realator,but over all told by my friends that the project is good & there is vast investment coming up in Karjat.
    I woulod be really thankful if u could advice me aBOUT THE
    Transparaency of the builder, and teh legal problems if any.
    How safe is this builder.
    Plz opine.
    Thanks in advance.
    savvy_v
    At present, there are numerous projects coming up on Shahapur-Murbad road and Murbad-Karjat road, and in my opinion, you will get appreciation if you buy a plot on the above mentioned routes, but Disha Direct aren't the most trustworthy name in real estate, so if you are tempted by their offer I would advice you to do some research about the project, asking local brokers won't be a bad idea.

realacres Sir, what is your opinion on soft corner, are they on the same boat as Disha Direct ?
    Ryan Giggs.Sachin Tendulkar.Paul Scholes.Gary Neville.

Comment

and what about VENUS LEISURE (I) LTD. Are they also fraud/cheat/...? They have a project in new mahabaleshwar called as Whispering Wood.

Comment

Disha Direct is agressively pitching their Waterfront -Wada project. "Idealized along the longest river periphery of Vaitarna, Waterfront enraptures the picturesque unison of Earth & Water across 70 acres. It puts forth 606 Resort N.A. Plots in Vaitarna Nagar, a place conveniently located about 65 kms from Thane & 85 kms from Mumbai.

I was interested in the project but read something on Wikipedia regarding Vaitarna River: "Vaitarna or Vaitarani (Vaitaraṇî) river, as mentioned in the Garuda Purana and various other Hindu religious texts, lies between the earth and the infernal world, the realm of Yama, Hindu god of death. This river is very frightening and when seen inspires misery. Even hearing an account of this river arouses fear. It is a hundred yojanas in width and it does not contain water. It is a river full of blood and pus with heaps of bones on its banks and mud of blood and flesh. It is impossible for a sinful soul to cross this river as he is obstructed by hairy moss and the river is filled with huge crocodiles and crowded with hundreds of flesh-eating birds. When a sinner comes near the river in an attempt to cross, it seethes and becomes overspread with smoke and flames like butter in a frying pan. It is also covered with dreadful throngs of insects with piercing stings and vultures and crows with metallic beaks. In addition to crocodiles it also contains leeches, fishes, turtles and other flesh-eating water animals. It is said that the hungry and thirsty sinful souls drink the blood flowing in the river. The sinners who fall into it wail with pain and fright. There is no rescuer for them. The hundreds of whirlpools in the river takes the ones fallen in to the lower region. They stay for a moment in the lower region and then they rise again.
        The river was created only for the sinful. It is extremely difficult to cross and the other bank cannot be seen."

Vaitarna river - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How far is this really true? I was under the impression that Mumbai gets its water from Vaitarna River but read on a few message boards that Mumbai actually gets its water from Vaitarna Lake. Any input would be helpful.

Thanks

Comment

Sounds fine to me unless you have sinned bigtime

Comment

Vaitarna river or lake???

LOL! This is a mythological river!!! and you have made the connection just based on the name of the project? WOW

Comment

Originally posted by kk83710 View Post
              and what about VENUS LEISURE (I) LTD. Are they also fraud/cheat/...? They have a project in new mahabaleshwar called as Whispering Wood.
              I have been approached by VENUS LEISURE (I) LTD for plots. Have been looking for some real advice from persons who have booked plots or any experience with this RE builders. I really need some viable information as we are planning in investing for real.

Comment

Originally posted by trsmith78 View Post
                I have been approached by VENUS LEISURE (I) LTD for plots. Have been looking for some real advice from persons who have booked plots or any experience with this RE builders. I really need some viable information as we are planning in investing for real.
                Anybody here who could help? Desperate for answers. They are RE Builders who are building in new Mahabaleshwar.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Disha Direct is not reliable.
                  Avoid Disha Direct at any cost. Once you are in, you will lose your own Disha!

realacres.. FANTASTIC... comments...you will lose your own Disha
                  savvy_v

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X