I am on the house hunt in Pune East region, especially the Mundhwa/Wadgaon Sheri side. I have noticed that there are some beautiful plots available at some 23L per guntha, but the sizes vary from 3-4 guntha to 6-8 guntha. Smaller plots are really not worth looking at, as they are located in not so good area.

If anyone is interested in buying plot by forming a partnership, please contact me.

1. You need to have a good spending power, as the buying of plot requires mainly ready cash, and banks are usually not willing to give loans. Keep in mind that atleast 25L will be required to buy 1 guntha of land. SBI gives loan for buying land and building house on it, but it is case specific.
2. We will buy NA lands only, that too with clear title. No shady business just because of discounts.
3. We will buy only at places with PMC water supply. Wadgaon Sheri has excellent supply of water, so has Mundhwa.
4. Plan is to construct a bungalow each, for about 1-1.5 guntha. Possible plans of building a scheme or building twin bungalows etc can be discussed.

Ideally, we will buy a land where 4-6 bungalows can be constructed in a row, so that a watchman can be appointed by sharing cost.

I have seen shady builders selling low quality stuff at 4500 at Wadgaon Sheri, that too after 100% terrace and 30% loading. I hope to build a house for myself and perhaps if got enough partners, to sell others with quality materials as well as fair price.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is this for self use or investment?
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too.
    CommentQuote
  • The purpose is mainly for self use for me, but other partners can decide whether to build on the land or keep it empty. I would prefer that a proper bungalow society be built up on the land, so that even the investor can make a handsome profit once the construction is complete.
    CommentQuote
  • I am currently staying in Wadgaon-sheri.
    I really liked this area. as it is surrounded by lots of IT park and good area which is Viman Nagar, Hadapsar, Kharadi & Kalyan nagar. For few month I searched for Plots here, but unable to get any NA plot. If getting 1 Gunta NA in 25. it will be a good deal.

I just now end-up with booking a Flat so I can't do this now, Best of luck.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested count me in...
    CommentQuote
  • Has the idea been dropped?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested... whats the next step
    CommentQuote
  • Are we forming a group ?
    CommentQuote
  • I m also interested. Can we start the group to visit the site?
    CommentQuote
  • I have replied by PM to interested members. I can't send PM to ghosla or suranjan. Any way to contact them?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested. Pls count me in.
    CommentQuote
  • I can't seem to PM new member. Pls either PM me or mail me by adding @yahoo.com at the end of my username.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I have sent you a mail. Please reply.

Thanks,
    Suranjan
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    seen you guys dicussions..my background is of Construction (design & execuation) and i am also looking for place in this side of city. let me know if i can join and offer some assistance..!
    cheers..
    MJ
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by architect1
    Hi all,
    seen you guys dicussions..my background is of Construction (design & execuation) and i am also looking for place in this side of city. let me know if i can join and offer some assistance..!
    cheers..
    MJ

Pls mail me on above address. I have been in touch with few people, once we form a sizeable group, we can decide our purchase capacity and then search for the land. I can't send you PM as you are new.
    CommentQuote