Hi,

I saw Arista project in wagholi. Did anyone booked a flat there?
I would like to know about Baxter's review. I am planning to book a flat in Wagholi. Pleasr share your experience if any.

Thanks.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Jyothik
    Hi,

I saw Arista project in wagholi. Did anyone booked a flat there?
    I would like to know about Baxter's review. I am planning to book a flat in Wagholi. Pleasr share your experience if any.

Thanks.

"Why go to Wagholi Gram Panchayat when you can get a home in approximately the same budget in PMC - on Handewadi Road at Hadapsar?," I used to argue.

"No! Please, don't consider Wagholi - Phursungi - Manjri Gram Panchayats - I want smart & intelligent people like you in Pune City!!," i used to beg.

"What about that traffic jam at the railway crossing? What about that narrow - down market - Hadapsar Bhaji Mandai at the beginning of Handewadi Road?," you would object.

"Good for you! Take advantage of these minus points - which has kept the property rates affordable on Handewadi Road - turn problem into an opportunity - book now - and after possession - sleep on the railway track till they don't start the construction of the flyover!," I would to say .

"Never forget that widening road and constructing flyover in Pune - is not impossible - for one of the biggest Municipal Corporations in Maharashtra - . But, for a Gram Panchayat - developing urban infrastructure in a fringe village like Wagholi - is not possible - at least - not in your life," I would convince.

Source:- Ravi Karandeekar's Blog
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niteshm
    "Why go to Wagholi Gram Panchayat when you can get a home in approximately the same budget in PMC - on Handewadi Road at Hadapsar?," I used to argue.

"No! Please, don't consider Wagholi - Phursungi - Manjri Gram Panchayats - I want smart & intelligent people like you in Pune City!!," i used to beg.

"What about that traffic jam at the railway crossing? What about that narrow - down market - Hadapsar Bhaji Mandai at the beginning of Handewadi Road?," you would object.

"Good for you! Take advantage of these minus points - which has kept the property rates affordable on Handewadi Road - turn problem into an opportunity - book now - and after possession - sleep on the railway track till they don't start the construction of the flyover!," I would to say .

"Never forget that widening road and constructing flyover in Pune - is not impossible - for one of the biggest Municipal Corporations in Maharashtra - . But, for a Gram Panchayat - developing urban infrastructure in a fringe village like Wagholi - is not possible - at least - not in your life," I would convince.

Source:- Ravi Karandeekar's Blog

Thanks. That was helpful for me.Same thoughts are going on in my mind about hadapsar. But Yes, Hadapsar is a developing area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jyothik
    Thanks. That was helpful for me.Same thoughts are going on in my mind about hadapsar. But Yes, Hadapsar is a developing area.

Also add Dhanori-Lohegaon which are within PMC limits, also prefer and look for other areas which are in Muncipal limits
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niteshm
    Also add Dhanori-Lohegaon which are within PMC limits, also prefer and look for other areas which are in Muncipal limits

I saw another project in Lohegaon shinde road which is 'Ashray'. Project is good, but location is not at all developed, still they are offering 3500/sqft which is not worth.

Wagholi has got many new projects. But i am getting negative feedback on wagholi. Another project which i liked is 'Green City' in hadapsar.

Did anyone booked a flat in Green city? Please share your knowledge on it.
    CommentQuote